The Gun Control Laws The United States Needs

a4331e35_0cc8_48c8_8041_cf8a7953719c_e3facaf6c40996ba8380cbf56fb3c70afb6c7b5e.jpeg
With footprints like that, they should be easy to catch. :biggrin:

In order to purchase a firearm, an individual must do the following:

01. Attend three month class on firearms

02. Pass a written test when the class has been completed

03. Achieve at least 95% accuracy during a shooting-range test

04. Pass a Mental Health evaluation at a hospital

05. Pass a background check in which the government digs into their criminal record

06. Pass a background check involving interviews with friends and family

07. Only shotguns and Air Rifles may be purchased, no handguns

08. New magazines can only be purchased by trading in empty ones

09. When a gun owner dies, their relatives must surrender the deceased members firearms

10. Every three years, the individual must pass the above tests and investigations

Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Gun laws the US needs:

All able-bodied people not convicted of a felony need to open carry and put put down any vermin that try to attack other people or the heritage of the US.

Run, Sparky! (U2Edge ) This means you> :1peleas:

My ancestors didn't build this country for bullshit like you.

You need sent out into the woods for a week or two.

Would you want a gun, or not? I'll tell you right now, you're a tard if you don't.

Under the gun control laws I suggest, civilians can still own Shotguns or Air Rifles if they pass the tests and background checks.
:laugh:
Get the fuck out of my country, you commie traitor.

So just because you disagree with someone on an issue, you call them a commie traitor and tell them to leave the country. Wonderful logic.

You advocate stupidity, so then yes, we ask you leave the country that you wish to destroy.

So you think the United States would be destroyed if civilians were only allowed to purchase shotguns or Air Rifles?

05. Pass a background check in which the government digs into their criminal record

09. When a gun owner dies, their relatives must surrender the deceased members firearms

10. Every three years, the individual must pass the above tests and investigations
1. Fuck you.

2. Fuck you.

3. Fuck you some more.

4. Fuck off.

5. Fuck you.

6. Fuck off and die.

7. Fuck you.

8 Fuck you some more.

9. Fuck you.

10. I've been fully trained. Licensed and have served my Country.

11. Fuck off and die.

Ahhh, anger and hostility, characteristics often found in those that commit crime.
Oh, getting pissed at fuckers who try to deny rights can't righteous anger, right?

Fuck you. You are the enemy.

I'm the enemy because I expressed my opinion for tighter gun control laws in attempt to bring down the huge numbers of deaths and injuries caused by firearms in the United States every year?

I don't think you understand what democracy, liberty and freedom are about if you attack another citizen for simply expressing their opinion on an issue.
No you're the enemy because your ideology is ignorant we already have gun control laws we also have motor vehicle laws that make it illegal to drive under the influence how does that work out?
Also we have laws making it illegal to sell drugs on the street.

Unfortunately, the current gun control laws are not saving enough lives. What I propose will save thousands of lives a year eventually. Tighter Gun control laws have saved many lives in Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan, and New Zealand. The United States needs to reduce its death rate from firearms down to levels similar to Western Europe, Canada, and Japan. The United States is the wealthiest country in the world and its intolerable to have the firearm death rate we have, when so many other 1st world developed country's have a much lower rate.

I'm more interested in saving lives than protecting the so called "rights" of the minority gun owning nerds.

Ok tell us how you going to get rid of the 2nd besides in your little peanut head.

So, you're fine with the rich and famous being able to own guns, but the peons you think should be forced to be targets and victims.... Good to know.

I did not say there were exemptions for the rich and famous.

Ok tell us how you going to get rid of the 2nd besides in your little peanut head.

The founding fathers set up the mechanism to get rid of any amendment provided you have enough votes.

So, you're fine with the rich and famous being able to own guns, but the peons you think should be forced to be targets and victims.... Good to know.

I did not say there were exemptions for the rich and famous.

The rich and famous can circumvent every requirement you have put forth. So yes, in effect you are saying the rich and famous can have guns, but the poor and middle class may not. Why do you hate the poor and the middle class so much?

1. Fuck you.

2. Fuck you.

3. Fuck you some more.

4. Fuck off.

5. Fuck you.

6. Fuck off and die.

7. Fuck you.

8 Fuck you some more.

9. Fuck you.

11. Fuck off and die.

Ahhh, anger and hostility, characteristics often found in those that commit crime.
Oh, getting pissed at fuckers who try to deny rights can't righteous anger, right?

I'm the enemy because I expressed my opinion for tighter gun control laws in attempt to bring down the huge numbers of deaths and injuries caused by firearms in the United States every year?

I don't think you understand what democracy, liberty and freedom are about if you attack another citizen for simply expressing their opinion on an issue.
No you're the enemy because your ideology is ignorant we already have gun control laws we also have motor vehicle laws that make it illegal to drive under the influence how does that work out?

Unfortunately, the current gun control laws are not saving enough lives. What I propose will save thousands of lives a year eventually. Tighter Gun control laws have saved many lives in Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan, and New Zealand. The United States needs to reduce its death rate from firearms down to levels similar to Western Europe, Canada, and Japan. The United States is the wealthiest country in the world and its intolerable to have the firearm death rate we have, when so many other 1st world developed country's have a much lower rate.

I'm more interested in saving lives than protecting the so called "rights" of the minority gun owning nerds.

No, they haven't. The peaceful culture of European countries before World War 2 kept criminals from murdering people...that has changed.....so will their violent crime rate, just ask the Swedes...

We have the gun murder rate because democrats keep letting repeat gun offenders out of jail, over and over.

You don't want to save lives.....you want more victims of crime....Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives, stopping rapes, robberies and murders...that is according to research by the Centers for Disease Control....

1. Fuck you.

2. Fuck you.

3. Fuck you some more.

4. Fuck off.

5. Fuck you.

6. Fuck off and die.

7. Fuck you.

8 Fuck you some more.

9. Fuck you.

11. Fuck off and die.

Those countries.....Canada...experiencing more gun crime, dittos Australia and New Zealand....but who is counting.....

Japan stopped their yakuza by putting in a life sentence for any actual crime with a gun...and a 95% conviction rate, so you use a gun for crime, you are going to prison for life...that dried up their gun crime....not all the unnecessary regulations on normal gun owners.

Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Gun laws the US needs:

All able-bodied people not convicted of a felony need to open carry and put put down any vermin that try to attack other people or the heritage of the US.

Run, Sparky! (U2Edge ) This means you> :1peleas:

My ancestors didn't build this country for bullshit like you.

You need sent out into the woods for a week or two.

Would you want a gun, or not? I'll tell you right now, you're a tard if you don't.

Under the gun control laws I suggest, civilians can still own Shotguns or Air Rifles if they pass the tests and background checks.

Under the gun control laws you suggest, I suggest you be imprisoned for going against the Constitution of The United States. If not outright hanged, because you're a useless POS.

The constitution is not set in stone. It can be amended. Non-Gun owners will eventually do what it takes to design and enforce stricter gun control laws. The non-gun owners are in the majority now. They have the votes.
Rather waste your time dreaming about amending the constitution you would do better to learn what it takes to do so.

Hint: a majority won't get 'er done.

No
no
no no
no nonono

no

no no
no no

I should be allowed to buy A BRAN SPANKIN NEW fully automatic military spec assault Rifle.

Im sick of being oppressed by you commies and racist *******

No, they haven't. The peaceful culture of European countries before World War 2 kept criminals from murdering people...that has changed.....so will their violent crime rate, just ask the Swedes...

We have the gun murder rate because democrats keep letting repeat gun offenders out of jail, over and over.

You don't want to save lives.....you want more victims of crime....Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives, stopping rapes, robberies and murders...that is according to research by the Centers for Disease Control....

I see you are back to using the Klek lie as a quote once more. Do you really want to go through this again? Do the friggin math. 1.1 million times each year. Break it down to each month, then to each day. Then to each hour and finally, to each minute. The streets would be more like a bloody video game each and every time you left your fortress. Turn off the Video Game, shut off the TV, and get outside more often. Enjoy real life.

If Democrats got rid of guns: Hogs, snakes, and gators would rule the neighborhoods.

Who's gonna tackle a tusked sow and slit her throat with a knife?

She has cutters and knows what they're for, dumbasses.

Besides, leftists are pussies. They want their food prepackaged.

They're not gonna get out there and hunt a hog for food.

They won't even maintain a flock of chickens.

Under the gun control I suggest, civilians can own shotguns or Air Rifles if the pass the test and background investigations.

pathetic

I see you are back to using the Klek lie as a quote once more. Do you really want to go through this again? Do the friggin math. 1.1 million times each year. Break it down to each month, then to each day. Then to each hour and finally, to each minute. The streets would be more like a bloody video game each and every time you left your fortress. Turn off the Video Game, shut off the TV, and get outside more often. Enjoy real life.
You don't have to shot a gun to use it in self defense so that kills your math equation

Forum List

Back