The Halderman Report Silences The Election Fraud Deniers

Present it to a court and let's see where it goes.
The courts did not allow evidence. You need an evidentiary hearing for that. Trump supporters never got one. They never got a Congressional investigation either. Congress disenfranchised 74 million voters by not investigating the election. That is a FACT.

This is just more of the same old conspiracy bullshit that you keep posting.

I think he was just quoting a report that was submitted as part of a law suite in 2021.

How is that conspiracy ?

I am not saying it is relevant. I am just saying I think you are mischaracterizing things.

They have NEVER been honorable, you have a problem today because you are thinking they are targeting someone whom they shouldn't be.
That is a gross oversimplification. In fact, in the early days of the republic there were quite a few good men on the court. The court made many decisions that reflected constitutional governance.

See dumbasses like Blaster have to read some things for themselves.

Republican U.S. judges choose Constitution over Trump as election fraud cases keep failing​

Trump-appointed judges among 86 who have so far dismissed election fraud law suits​

They probably were good to and for white folks, everyone else, not so much.
I particularly like the early courts' affirmation of the jury power.

Beginning with Sparf in 1895 the courts began to suppress it in favor of government authority. It's been downhill ever since.

Forum List

Back