The Harris cult of personality.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Politico is rushing to the aid of Vice President Harris amid her record-setting unpopularity among American voters and staffing drama that continue to make headlines.

A piece published by Politico Magazine on Sunday described Harris as a "onetime political rock star" as well as "a pioneer, a political celebrity and — as a media-savvy Gen Xer star" who is "having a brutal season in the polls."

Last I looked she had a brutal season in the primary also. You have to love agitprop like this when it's so blatantly false.

• Banned
"It’s not all her fault — her boss’ numbers are slipping too, and she’s been handed a portfolio of friction-filled policy issues like immigration and voting rights," Politico wrote. "She’s also taken heat from the media in ways that her defenders say is unique to the country’s first female, Black and South Asian vice president."

Politico reached out to "seasoned political strategists" and asked them, "What can the vice president do to get her star back?"

LOL... Can you even believe the vacuous "mindset" of these sniveling, Lefts Syndrome Retarded bed wetter "journalists"? The ACTUALLY BELIEVE KamelToe had a "STAR" to LOL... "get back"? This fucking LITERAL political whore NEVER WAS POPULAR WITH ANYONE, except mindless apparatchiks in the media. NO ONE LIKES A WHORE, even if they use their services, or just observe them at a titty bar. As soon as they slither off the pole, cash is no longer thrown at them and they are held in contempt.

The same thing is the case with the Potato Puppet Pedophile, there never was a popular person or a cult of personality there. These "people" would not be in the WH if it wasn't for fraudulent mail in ballots. No one liked them before the election, and as their utter incompetence and repulsive personalities are exposed in spite of the media's attempts to shift attention away or otherwise cover for them, it's impossible for the media to pretend the whole country isn't chanting....

FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!

In one way or another.

j9uAOJD.gif

Excuse making. She is who she always has been. It's why she had to drop out of the primaries so soon. Why the Democrats thought someone so unpopular then would make a good VP is a question for the ages.

Politico is rushing to the aid of Vice President Harris amid her record-setting unpopularity among American voters and staffing drama that continue to make headlines.

A piece published by Politico Magazine on Sunday described Harris as a "onetime political rock star" as well as "a pioneer, a political celebrity and — as a media-savvy Gen Xer star" who is "having a brutal season in the polls."

Last I looked she had a brutal season in the primary also. You have to love agitprop like this when it's so blatantly false.

I see what you've done there, orange cultist.....:heehee:

"It’s not all her fault — her boss’ numbers are slipping too, and she’s been handed a portfolio of friction-filled policy issues like immigration and voting rights," Politico wrote. "She’s also taken heat from the media in ways that her defenders say is unique to the country’s first female, Black and South Asian vice president."

Politico reached out to "seasoned political strategists" and asked them, "What can the vice president do to get her star back?"

LOL... Can you even believe the vacuous "mindset" of these sniveling, Lefts Syndrome Retarded bed wetter "journalists"? The ACTUALLY BELIEVE KamelToe had a "STAR" to LOL... "get back"? This fucking LITERAL political whore NEVER WAS POPULAR WITH ANYONE, except mindless apparatchiks in the media. NO ONE LIKES A WHORE, even if they use their services, or just observe them at a titty bar. As soon as they slither off the pole, cash is no longer thrown at them and they are held in contempt.

The same thing is the case with the Potato Puppet Pedophile, there never was a popular person or a cult of personality there. These "people" would not be in the WH if it wasn't for fraudulent mail in ballots. No one liked them before the election, and as their utter incompetence and repulsive personalities are exposed in spite of the media's attempts to shift attention away or otherwise cover for them, it's impossible for the media to pretend the whole country isn't chanting....

FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!

In one way or another.

View attachment 575657
I heard that Kamala suspected Joe to be a racist because he put her in charge of immigration, something democrats all know will not be controlled in any way.

It is akin to Hitler putting her in charge of stopping the genocide of Jews. LMAO!

But at the end of the day, Democrats appointed a woman to the VP who was first out of the Presidential race because democrats hated her. Let me guess, the GOP won't pick up the slack on liking her either.

Very odd pick other than being the right color and sex which apparently all Diaper Joe cared about.

I'd probably go down on a woman to secure myself a promotion. That makes it hard for me to slut shame her. I guess sluttiness is something the VP and I have in common. Lol

I'd probably go down on a woman to secure myself a promotion. That makes it hard for me to slut shame her. I guess sluttiness is something the VP and I have in common. Lol

I dislike Harris for her actions as a prosecutor but to condemn her sex life is the height of hypocrisy for many.

Meanwhile......as was the case with the last black person who got elected to the white house -- folks tend to obsess and make mountains out of dumb shit....

For Obama it was goofy shit like a tan suit or mustard on a burger...

For Kamala....it is how much she spent on pots

Meanwhile......as was the case with the last black person who got elected to the white house -- folks tend to obsess and make mountains out of dumb shit....

For Obama it was goofy shit like a tan suit or mustard on a burger...

For Kamala....it is how much she spent on pots
I love how every president gets criticized for playing golf.

Nobody cares about vice presidents. Name George Bush's VP. Don't google it.

She's female.

She's black.

And that's the only reasons you care.

You'd think that with all the criminals she put behind bars, she'd be a darling of the right.

I see what you've done there, orange cultist.....:heehee:
Your head is so far up your ass you'd have to open your mouth to see your colon.

Bed wetting zealots like you are beyond "blind", merely stupid, or just plain "partisan".

You're not only deliberately ignorant and put immense effort into avoiding reality, you endeavor to keep other people from being exposed to it.

There are plenty of Trump supporters on this site alone, and in the general public that may like much of what he did, but are willing to give him criticism for other things. Things such as his tweets, attempts to appease bed wetters with a bump stock ban, not declaring the Covid hysteria to be just that and openly reject the mask bullshit along with firing Fraudchi, or purging the DOJ.

You sniveling, mindless, parasitic worms are unable to even consider there is anything wrong with a democrook unless media apparatchiks tell you to piss and moan. Men like hitler, stalin, mao, pol pot, Et Al could have never achieved their despotic murderous power without malignant drones like you.

I think much more highly of Dan Quayle these days.
LOL...

You????

"Think"???

LOL....

I'll at least give you some credit for acknowledging what an abysmal fuck up Kamel Toe is, and as far as VP's go Quayle was about as useful as a dried up half a sack of moldy "potatoes". Of course the RINO Bush establishment believed he would appeal to boomers because of his youth. No Bush ever won a massive popular election and were only challenged by freakishly stupid leftist douchebags.

Last edited:
Nobody cares about vice presidents. Name George Bush's VP. Don't google it.

She's female.

She's black.

And that's the only reasons you care.

You'd think that with all the criminals she put behind bars, she'd be a darling of the right.
Just because leftist DA wins a case a against an accused individual, no longer means that individual is actually a criminal. Leftwing sociopath attorney's have been persecuting innocent people for decades, and feel they score points for political gain.

In fact the whore cackled about throwing people in prison for pot while smoking it herself.

Hitlery bragged about getting a pedophile she knew to be guilty off the hook, in one of the few cases she actually litigated.

They do try to push that moniker off on others, don't they?

This has to be the first cult where I rarely hear about the "cult leader", or care one way or the other.

Poor guys, trying so hard, but only projecting.

:laugh:
Yeah.... No one EVER referred to the Meat Puppet Faggot Obozo as phony rock star or cult of personality you vacuous partisan democrook dipshit.

Forum List

Back