The Harvey situation is slipping out of Trump's control

All the time. In Florida I developed calluses so thick it looked like I was walking on platforms.........

I was born and raised in Florida.

Sorry about your jiffy feet. I am a surfer and the sand is a natural exfoliant.
I was there in 69, my dad was in Nam and we were staying at the old Navy housing just north of Green Cove Springs for a year.

So you recall when the Dolphins didn't suck. Awesome!
The only dolphins I know live in the ocean. I knew they swum but had no idea they sucked. :dunno:

Jay Cutler.
Never heard of him but I rarely if ever watch TV let alone sports.

We did too they just called us wild injuns..
I got called a dirty redskin once..... But that was during a football game......

Are you Seminole or Mickosoukee?

I spelled Mickosoukee wrong, didn't I?
Ojibwe. I was born a Yooper.

Your father is Native American and he served in Nam?

Wow. God Bless him and your family. How did he fare upon return?

I pray he was treated with the respect he was due.
No, my grandfather on my mom's side was, he was a pilot with the 5th Army Air Corp in China. My dad was a mix of Norwegian, English and Irish.
When he returned we were stationed in Colorado then Tiawan where I graduated high school and joined the Navy in 72.

I spent time in Taiwan. Kenting on the southern tip for a few weeks.

Love Foremost ice cream...if I am recalling that properly. There was a place in Kaohsiung. Cute waitresses

We did too they just called us wild injuns..
I got called a dirty redskin once..... But that was during a football game......

No, my grandfather on my mom's side was, he was a pilot with the 5th Army Air Corp in China. My dad was a mix of Norwegian, English and Irish.
When he returned we were stationed in Colorado then Tiawan where I graduated high school and joined the Navy in 72.
We were just stupid Okie Cherokees..Only know flatland most of life..

I was born and raised in Florida.

Sorry about your jiffy feet. I am a surfer and the sand is a natural exfoliant.
I was there in 69, my dad was in Nam and we were staying at the old Navy housing just north of Green Cove Springs for a year.

So you recall when the Dolphins didn't suck. Awesome!
The only dolphins I know live in the ocean. I knew they swum but had no idea they sucked. :dunno:

Jay Cutler.
Never heard of him but I rarely if ever watch TV let alone sports.

You are better off. He is the QB for the Miami Dolphins.

Are you also Native American?

Yeah a little....My old man was in Nam also, he seems to have liked it and did three tours...Retired from the Army in 1985 and went to Fart Huachuca for another twenty in civil service..But I never made it to Taiwan...

Love Foremost ice cream...if I am recalling that properly. There was a place in Kaohsiung. Cute waitresses
We were up in Taipei.

We were up in Taipei.

I was there for maybe 2 weeks. The grand hotel.

300px-The_Grand_Hotel_Taipei_%28Main_Building%29.JPG

Yeah a little....My old man was in Nam also, he seems to have liked it and did three tours...Retired from the Army in 1985 and went to Fart Huachuca for another twenty in civil service..But I never made it to Taiwan...

Well, you just ruined it for me giving you a tough time on this board.

All kidding aside, God Bless your father and your family. I have no quarrel with indigenous people not liking their occupiers.

All kidding aside, God Bless your father and your family. I have no quarrel with indigenous people not liking their occupiers.
You can still give him a tough time. He LIKES it.

We were up in Taipei.

I spent a year in Taiwan. Grew up military, started kindergarten in Guam where my third youngest brother was born, 4th and 5th grade in the Philippines and all over the states. What pissed me off is just after I joined the Navy my dad was assigned to Germany............. Not that long ago the wife and I visited my next youngest brother who was stationed in Seoul just before he retired from the Army, it was almost like coming home..........

You can still give him a tough time. He LIKES it.

I will try to have respectful discourse.

What's wrong with occupiers? If it weren't for the conquerors throughout history where would we be today?

We were up in Taipei.

I spent a year in Taiwan. Grew up military, started kindergarten in Guam where my third youngest brother was born, 4th and 5th grade in the Philippines and all over the states. What pissed me off is just after I joined the Navy my dad was assigned to Germany............. Not that long ago the wife and I visited my next youngest brother who was stationed in Seoul just before he retired from the Army, it was almost like coming home..........

Where do you most identify with?

Glad she smartened up....FM pumps just don't work in a disaster zone.

Is the term "fuck me pumps" not considered sexist to the left or something? I keep hearing it and I just wondered.
It's not sexist it's sexy...

Ahh... So when the left suggests that any female who wears pumps is asking to be fucked... that's "sexy" is it?
That's what the ads say...and the women that wear them...and trannies....

That's odd... the only time I've ever heard the term "fuck me pumps" it's from some liberal kookadoodle who is trying to sound cool. I just wondered when it became acceptable for the left to sexually objectify women's fashion that way. Because, I seem to remember way back (I'm old) when liberals condemned sexist males, and rightly so, for implying that women who were raped may have been "asking for it" by the way they were dressed.

What's wrong with occupiers? If it weren't for the conquerors throughout history where would we be today?

Depends on how the occupiers treat the indigenous people.

We were up in Taipei.

Where do you most identify with?
Where ever I am at the time, home is where I make it.

Port Arthur, TX is drowning, rescuers can't keep up. This is a disaster, as Trump brags about crowd sizes.
'We ain’t doing no damn good': volunteer rescuers struggle in Houston
Let us pray.

Trump isn't in control of anything except his base of hillbillies in West Virginia. I would say Arizona, too, but the crowd was really sparse at that last rally. At least they are waking up.

Certainly not in control of you, heck you're uncontrollable.

Forum List

Back