The Harvey situation is slipping out of Trump's control

Texas seems to be coming together, doing the right things, people hundreds of miles away in no danger, sitting on there butts typing negative things about shoes, and about Texans chose to handle the flooding. both sides need to consider either being involved with money or help, or keeping quiet.

I would urge everyone to donate to the Red Cross.

Texas seems to be coming together, doing the right things, people hundreds of miles away in no danger, sitting on there butts typing negative things about shoes, and about Texans chose to handle the flooding. both sides need to consider either being involved with money or help, or keeping quiet.
yeah cause that will happen not.

Oh Good Grief.

I loved her shoes. Those extraordinarily high heels so that no one could forget she is extraordinarily above it all !!

And then I just loved her extraordinarily white running shoes that so perfectly matched her extraordinarily white shirt so anyone who needed rescuing would know how extraordinarily above them she is.

There she sat, right where she belongs, at the head of the most extraordinarily useless cabinet in US history.

And their extraordinarily ***tacky billed caps.

Hers said flotus so she could look in the mirror when she forgot.

But pino trump was the special one because that lying, stealing, cheating, money grubbing SOB actually has it for sale -- $40.

Shoes and hats couldn't hide the fact that they did not speak with even one rescuer or people who had been rescued. They arrived all crisp and clean and that's the way they left. But not until he had bragged about the size of the crowd.

He's in so far over his head. He should just do his nasty kkk rallies, golf, eat and stfu.

***Note that I hated those billed caps long before pino trump was wearing them. When did it become acceptable and even fashionable to live in them? No man ever takes his hat off anymore. Got anywhere and there they are, greasy and dirty from their hair. Blech. Needless to say, pino trump has done nothing to make them more attractive.

I would urge everyone to donate to the Red Cross.

For anyone who wants to donate.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/how-to-help-houston-and-watch-for-scams.620467/
Because this is a truly desperate tragedy and its not going to be fixed near as fast as pino trump promised.

Port Arthur, TX is drowning, rescuers can't keep up. This is a disaster, as Trump brags about crowd sizes.
'We ain’t doing no damn good': volunteer rescuers struggle in Houston
Let us pray.

What would you like to see Trump do?

What would you like to see Gregg Abbott do?

What would you like Mayor Freeman to do?

Is Hurricane Harvey going to be the event to impeach Trump?

Now as you get ready to tell me how I am this Trump loving fag and how I support the deaths of innocent people up and down the Gulf Coast let me explain something to simple minded individuals like you:

1. Nine trillion gallons of water fell on the region.

2. Houston is the fourth largest city in America.

3. From Corpus to Beaumont you have more people here than some States populations.

4. During Rita ( another hurricane ) people died during the evacuation process.

5. Harvey broke records that will never get broken again in our lifetime.

Now I know you will ignore reality and play your game that Trump hate Black, Hispanic and Asian people but the hater is you.

In fact what are you doing to help those in need?

Did you donate blood, clothing, food or money?

Are you out there like the Cajun Navy and saving people while risking your life?

If not then who the fuck are you!?!

Those like you make me sick!

I rode this storm and was cleaning ditches, feeding people and being an oncall medic, so before you claim I did nothing or I am doing nothing, well then I just told you what I have been doing.

I even drove miles to find supplies!

Today I will work on roofs, clean yards and still feed people and most are Tejano!

So as you get ready to write your fucking shit please come down here and say what you write because the people of this region will show you what a worthless fuck you are!

Now fuck off!

Thank you Bruce, 50 plus inches of rain is tough to even imagine. This is a natural disaster and we need to pull together and do what we can physically, monaterailly
Port Arthur, TX is drowning, rescuers can't keep up. This is a disaster, as Trump brags about crowd sizes.
'We ain’t doing no damn good': volunteer rescuers struggle in Houston
Let us pray.

What would you like to see Trump do?

What would you like to see Gregg Abbott do?

What would you like Mayor Freeman to do?

Is Hurricane Harvey going to be the event to impeach Trump?

Now as you get ready to tell me how I am this Trump loving fag and how I support the deaths of innocent people up and down the Gulf Coast let me explain something to simple minded individuals like you:

1. Nine trillion gallons of water fell on the region.

2. Houston is the fourth largest city in America.

3. From Corpus to Beaumont you have more people here than some States populations.

4. During Rita ( another hurricane ) people died during the evacuation process.

5. Harvey broke records that will never get broken again in our lifetime.

Now I know you will ignore reality and play your game that Trump hate Black, Hispanic and Asian people but the hater is you.

In fact what are you doing to help those in need?

Did you donate blood, clothing, food or money?

Are you out there like the Cajun Navy and saving people while risking your life?

If not then who the fuck are you!?!

Those like you make me sick!

I rode this storm and was cleaning ditches, feeding people and being an oncall medic, so before you claim I did nothing or I am doing nothing, well then I just told you what I have been doing.

I even drove miles to find supplies!

Today I will work on roofs, clean yards and still feed people and most are Tejano!

So as you get ready to write your fucking shit please come down here and say what you write because the people of this region will show you what a worthless fuck you are!

Now fuck off!

Thank you Bruce, well said and I am glad you have the opportunity to help out fellow Americans.

This isn't the time for politics or crowd size or what shoes a person wears, this is about saving lives, helping fellow humans out in their time of need and helping them get back to the way things were before the storm.

The magnitude of over 50 inches of water is just unbelievable, no where for the water to drain, and it just keeps coming down.

Those like the OP that wants to politicize this...screw you, you ungrateful, unsympathetic, uncaring bastard, assholes like yourself are a disgrace to all Americans.

It seems Trump critics think this is how you deal with a hurricane.
IMG_0667.JPG

General Honore was just interviewed after touring the devastation and he said the rescue and recovery were very unorganized and they should never let people back in their homes until search and rescue have checked everyone for bodies. He seemed a little upset. But it's not his baby now.

Oh Good Grief.

I loved her shoes. Those extraordinarily high heels so that no one could forget she is extraordinarily above it all !!

And then I just loved her extraordinarily white running shoes that so perfectly matched her extraordinarily white shirt so anyone who needed rescuing would know how extraordinarily above them she is.

There she sat, right where she belongs, at the head of the most extraordinarily useless cabinet in US history.

But pino trump was the special one because that lying, stealing, cheating, money grubbing SOB actually has it for sale -- $40.

Shoes and hats couldn't hide the fact that they did not speak with even one rescuer or people who had been rescued. They arrived all crisp and clean and that's the way they left. But not until he had bragged about the size of the crowd.

He's in so far over his head. He should just do his nasty kkk rallies, golf, eat and stfu.

***Note that I hated those billed caps long before pino trump was wearing them. When did it become acceptable and even fashionable to live in them? No man ever takes his hat off anymore. Got anywhere and there they are, greasy and dirty from their hair. Blech. Needless to say, pino trump has done nothing to make them more attractive.
on the radio this morning they said she should auction them and give the money for the relief of Harvey.

General Honore was just interviewed after touring the devastation and he said the rescue and recovery were very unorganized and they should never let people back in their homes until search and rescue have checked everyone for bodies. He seemed a little upset. But it's not his baby now.

Monday morning Quarterbacking is always easier.

Oh Good Grief.

What a poor fucking loser! 50 plus inches of rain, flooding, people without homes, people missing, people dying, people needing food and water and you the shallow asshat you are critique the President's hat and his wife's shoes.

You fucking losers need to get over yourselves, a lot more important things in this world than hats or shoes. You pathetic asshole.

Forum List

Back