The Harvey situation is slipping out of Trump's control

I spent time in Taiwan. Kenting on the southern tip for a few weeks.

Love Foremost ice cream...if I am recalling that properly. There was a place in Kaohsiung. Cute waitresses
We were up in Taipei.

I was there for maybe 2 weeks. The grand hotel.

300px-The_Grand_Hotel_Taipei_%28Main_Building%29.JPG
I spent a year in Taiwan. Grew up military, started kindergarten in Guam where my third youngest brother was born, 4th and 5th grade in the Philippines and all over the states. What pissed me off is just after I joined the Navy my dad was assigned to Germany............. Not that long ago the wife and I visited my next youngest brother who was stationed in Seoul just before he retired from the Army, it was almost like coming home..........

Where do you most identify with?
Where ever I am at the time, home is where I make it.

I am Latvian by lineage, but have never been there. I need to visit. Stalin and Hitler were not good to my family, to say the least.

We were just stupid Okie Cherokees..Only know flatland most of life..

Are you also Native American?
Yeah a little....My old man was in Nam also, he seems to have liked it and did three tours...Retired from the Army in 1985 and went to Fart Huachuca for another twenty in civil service..But I never made it to Taiwan...

Well, you just ruined it for me giving you a tough time on this board.

All kidding aside, God Bless your father and your family. I have no quarrel with indigenous people not liking their occupiers.
What's wrong with occupiers? If it weren't for the conquerors throughout history where would we be today?

Depends on how the occupiers treat the indigenous people.
The conquerors/occupiers have typically treated the so called indigenous peoples in a mixed manner throughout history, it is what it is.

The Hurricane is payback to the American people for voting Trump into office. The Gods are angry. Trump's incompetence is on display with every drop of water.

Notice we didn't have any major catastrophes on Obama's watch? Exactly.

Last edited:
Are you also Native American?
Yeah a little....My old man was in Nam also, he seems to have liked it and did three tours...Retired from the Army in 1985 and went to Fart Huachuca for another twenty in civil service..But I never made it to Taiwan...

Well, you just ruined it for me giving you a tough time on this board.

All kidding aside, God Bless your father and your family. I have no quarrel with indigenous people not liking their occupiers.
What's wrong with occupiers? If it weren't for the conquerors throughout history where would we be today?

Depends on how the occupiers treat the indigenous people.
The conquerors/occupiers have typically treated the so called indigenous peoples in a mixed manner throughout history, it is what it is.

Stalin murdered my great grandfather and took our family farm. Hitler built concentration camps in Latvia.

Mans inhumanity to man is replete throughout history.

The Hurricane is payback to the American people for voting Trump into office. The God's are angry. Trump's incompetence is on display with every drop of water.

We had Jersey Shore.

Port Arthur, TX is drowning, rescuers can't keep up. This is a disaster, as Trump brags about crowd sizes.
'We ain’t doing no damn good': volunteer rescuers struggle in Houston
Let us pray.

So they ain't doing no damn good because they can't find anyone who wants or needs to be rescued, and you think that is a bad thing?

If you mother fuckers had an intellectually honest bone in your body you wouldn't post misleading bullshit like this.

With that many people and organizations in the water rescuing people, it is inevitable that there will be some trouble coordinating the calls and who is going where. I'm sorry the Cajun Navy volunteer who was interviewed had a hard time finding someone to help, but from what I'm hearing, most folks are finding plenty of people to help.
If only they could get to Port Arthur right now. Sounds like a real nightmare there right now.

The cajun Navy and rescuer's need to stick around, next Tuesday for the same area is forecast heavy rains.

The week after next possibly Hurricane Irma.

The Hurricane is payback to the American people for voting Trump into office. The Gods are angry. Trump's incompetence is on display with every drop of water.

Pretty sure Hurricane Sandy was considered a major catastrophe............

Pretty sure Hurricane Sandy was considered a major catastrophe............

Hopefully he's just being sarcastic.

He
Port Arthur, TX is drowning, rescuers can't keep up. This is a disaster, as Trump brags about crowd sizes.
Let us pray.
That's the rescuers fault, not Trumps.
Why didn't Trumpet roll up his pants and help?
He was busy coordinating disaster relief with federal, state, and local officials at their command center. You know this!
He doesn't need to coordinate since there are departments that do it.....He doesn't operate every 52 agencies...
then why'd he show up at all?

Let us pray.

So they ain't doing no damn good because they can't find anyone who wants or needs to be rescued, and you think that is a bad thing?

If you mother fuckers had an intellectually honest bone in your body you wouldn't post misleading bullshit like this.

With that many people and organizations in the water rescuing people, it is inevitable that there will be some trouble coordinating the calls and who is going where. I'm sorry the Cajun Navy volunteer who was interviewed had a hard time finding someone to help, but from what I'm hearing, most folks are finding plenty of people to help.
If only they could get to Port Arthur right now. Sounds like a real nightmare there right now.

My point was this asshole pretending one sob story is indicative of the whole situation. The fact is 10s of thousand of volunteers are stepping up to help those affected. Donation are exceeding many organizations capacity to sort and distribute them. This is not the time to try to score cheap points, especially by lying.

Texas seems to be coming together, doing the right things, people hundreds of miles away in no danger, sitting on there butts typing negative things about shoes, and about Texans chose to handle the flooding. both sides need to consider either being involved with money or help, or keeping quiet.

Forum List

Back