The Harvey situation is slipping out of Trump's control

I am out of sugar for my coffee this morning.

Fucking Melanias shoes are the reason my coffee isn't sweet.
Should have gotten Nike's they are cheaper..I can remember when they we in the most expensive catagory..
New Balance....... I have very wide feet and my feet slightly over supinate......... I also shave the tops of my feet......... :eusa_whistle:
Did you go barefoot as a kid a lot?
All the time. In Florida I developed calluses so thick it looked like I was walking on platforms.........

I was born and raised in Florida.

Sorry about your jiffy feet. I am a surfer and the sand is a natural exfoliant.

Should have gotten Nike's they are cheaper..I can remember when they we in the most expensive catagory..
New Balance....... I have very wide feet and my feet slightly over supinate......... I also shave the tops of my feet......... :eusa_whistle:
All the time. In Florida I developed calluses so thick it looked like I was walking on platforms.........
We did too they just called us wild injuns..
I got called a dirty redskin once..... But that was during a football game......

I got called a dirty redskin once..... But that was during a football game......

Are you Seminole or Mickosoukee?

I spelled Mickosoukee wrong, didn't I?

Yes

I was there in 69, my dad was in Nam and we were staying at the old Navy housing just north of Green Cove Springs for a year.

Sure they didn't mean pigskin?

Ojibwe. I was born a Yooper.

What does that article have to do with Trump?

Good grief
It goes directly to the question of FEMA's propositioning preparedness, half wit! Where does the buck stop for any federal agency? All the meals, tarps and liters of water that were propositioned had nothing to do with the very well known historical needs for evacuation preparedness in that portion of Texas after a catastrophic event.

FEMA's planning for the worst case scenario was little better than that for Katrina with regard to the flooding hazards and evacuation plans. That is obvious RIGHT FUCKING NOW! Perhaps the Coast Guard could have provided many more assets if they were setup around Florida to shield the round and rotund ass of the Orange Clown at his properties there.

So who will the Orange One scapegoat for that fuck up after he has taken the credit for the things done properly so far? Who is gonna be the Phony-in-Chief's 'Brownie' to congratulate then fire when all this becomes apparent?

I was there in 69, my dad was in Nam and we were staying at the old Navy housing just north of Green Cove Springs for a year.

So you recall when the Dolphins didn't suck. Awesome!

Your father is Native American and he served in Nam?

Wow. God Bless him and your family. How did he fare upon return?

I pray he was treated with the respect he was due.

The only dolphins I know live in the ocean. I knew they swum but had no idea they sucked. :dunno:

Glad she smartened up....FM pumps just don't work in a disaster zone.

Is the term "fuck me pumps" not considered sexist to the left or something? I keep hearing it and I just wondered.
It's not sexist it's sexy...

Ahh... So when the left suggests that any female who wears pumps is asking to be fucked... that's "sexy" is it?
That's what the ads say...and the women that wear them...and trannies....

Their Cinderella season..

The only dolphins I know live in the ocean. I knew they swum but had no idea they sucked. :dunno:

Jay Cutler.

Your father is Native American and he served in Nam?

Wow. God Bless him and your family. How did he fare upon return?

I pray he was treated with the respect he was due.
No, my grandfather on my mom's side was, he was a pilot with the 5th Army Air Corp in China. My dad was a mix of Norwegian, English and Irish.
When he returned we were stationed in Colorado then Tiawan where I graduated high school and joined the Navy in 72.

Forum List

Back