The Harvey situation is slipping out of Trump's control

Port Arthur? Isn't that where they have all the raw sewage pumped to in Texass or is that Beaumont? I know Corpus Christi used to be the place...I reconed that Pecos Bill would show up and would be riding the hurricane out of Texass or turning it into a mild shower..

Port Arthur, TX is drowning, rescuers can't keep up. This is a disaster, as Trump brags about crowd sizes.
'We ain’t doing no damn good': volunteer rescuers struggle in Houston
Let us pray.
Yes, WTF? Why hasn't Trump waved his magic wand and made all of this disappear yet? What a loser....

:rolleyes:

YEA... I know... we have a human, an ordinary person as President.
Just too bad a person like this wasn't President to HALT the rain and rising tide!

Barack Obama said his victory marked “the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Obama's Nomination Victory Speech In St. Paul | HuffPost

Or as the MSM has gushed often...
Editor of NewsWeek, Evan Thomas "I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

Wouldn't you think this "God" that can roll back the oceans by waving his big "Wand"!

Port Arthur, TX is drowning, rescuers can't keep up. This is a disaster, as Trump brags about crowd sizes.
Let us pray.

So they ain't doing no damn good because they can't find anyone who wants or needs to be rescued, and you think that is a bad thing?

If you mother fuckers had an intellectually honest bone in your body you wouldn't post misleading bullshit like this.

Considering all the Media has to harp on is the FL's shoe choice, and some wording on the speeches he gave in Texas yesterday, They seem to be out of bash options right now.

He
Let us pray.
That's the rescuers fault, not Trumps.
Why didn't Trumpet roll up his pants and help?
He was busy coordinating disaster relief with federal, state, and local officials at their command center. You know this!
Do you wanna buy a hat? ThinkProgress

Let us pray.

So they ain't doing no damn good because they can't find anyone who wants or needs to be rescued, and you think that is a bad thing?

If you mother fuckers had an intellectually honest bone in your body you wouldn't post misleading bullshit like this.

Considering all the Media has to harp on is the FL's shoe choice, and some wording on the speeches he gave in Texas yesterday, They seem to be out of bash options right now.

I guess the fucking OP didn't think people would read the article. Many rescue boats are coming back empty, some aren't but all are still working hard.

Let us pray.

I guess the fucking OP didn't think people would read the article. Many rescue boats are coming back empty, some aren't but all are still working hard.

They gotta complain about something.

Because Presidents don't do that and IF they did, people like you would immediately rush to accuse them of political opportunism. I can already see the rabid left saying.... Well, he just did that for the photo op!

But back to the actual practicality of the matter... Presidents don't do this, not because they are "above" it, but because it's impractical. They are required by law to have Secret Service protection at all times. So an entire entourage of agents would have to-- I suppose-- row along in boats beside the rescuing president as he saved people.

It's just silly that you would even articulate such stupidity without rationalizing your thoughts. And I bet you're par for the course with the liberal left in this country. You people have SO disconnected yourself from rational reasonable thought that you don't even notice it anymore. This absolute moronic emotive stupidity just keeps tumbling out of your mouths.

SMDH :dunno:

Because Presidents don't do that and IF they did, people like you would immediately rush to accuse them of political opportunism. I can already see the rabid left saying.... Well, he just did that for the photo op!

But back to the actual practicality of the matter... Presidents don't do this, not because they are "above" it, but because it's impractical. They are required by law to have Secret Service protection at all times. So an entire entourage of agents would have to-- I suppose-- row along in boats beside the rescuing president as he saved people.

It's just silly that you would even articulate such stupidity without rationalizing your thoughts. And I bet you're par for the course with the liberal left in this country. You people have SO disconnected yourself from rational reasonable thought that you don't even notice it anymore. This absolute moronic emotive stupidity just keeps tumbling out of your mouths.

SMDH :dunno:
I have more respect for a human that physically helps then yaps from afar about how much he helped....

Well, this is a worthless thread. Blame Trump for the Harvey response at this point of the disastrous storm? The recovery hasn't even started. They are in the rescue stage. Give it a break.
For Trump peddling his $40 presidential caps and talking crowd size? Now that's a legit bitch and it's shameless. Harvey is not about Trump, can this guy ever stop promoting himself? Give it break Orangeman.

Forum List

Back