The Harvey situation is slipping out of Trump's control

I am out of sugar for my coffee this morning.

Fucking Melanias shoes are the reason my coffee isn't sweet.

If asspipes expect Trump to physically save people in Houston, why didn't they say Obama should go into violent neighborhoods in Chicago with a gun and help out the police?

B-b-but..Melania's SHOES!!!!!

The vile left are showing their true colors.

There should be an investigation. Get Mueller on this. Melania got on that plane in stiletto heels. She got off in sneakers. Head's gotta roll!

What happened is that the efforts in Houston are going surprisingly smoothly with Trump getting a lot of praise. So, hurry up, focus on something else and blame him for THAT.

Well, this is a worthless thread. Blame Trump for the Harvey response at this point of the disastrous storm? The recovery hasn't even started. They are in the rescue stage. Give it a break.
For Trump peddling his $40 presidential caps and talking crowd size? Now that's a legit bitch and it's shameless. Harvey is not about Trump, can this guy ever stop promoting himself? Give it break Orangeman.
When Trump praises a crowd, it's because he's praising good people who are standing in front of him. Only worthless assholes see it differently.

Well, this is a worthless thread. Blame Trump for the Harvey response at this point of the disastrous storm? The recovery hasn't even started. They are in the rescue stage. Give it a break.
For Trump peddling his $40 presidential caps and talking crowd size? Now that's a legit bitch and it's shameless. Harvey is not about Trump, can this guy ever stop promoting himself? Give it break Orangeman.
Hey, his dealers in China gave him a new load..

Port Arthur, TX is drowning, rescuers can't keep up. This is a disaster, as Trump brags about crowd sizes.
'We ain’t doing no damn good': volunteer rescuers struggle in Houston
Let us pray.

So they ain't doing no damn good because they can't find anyone who wants or needs to be rescued, and you think that is a bad thing?

If you mother fuckers had an intellectually honest bone in your body you wouldn't post misleading bullshit like this.

With that many people and organizations in the water rescuing people, it is inevitable that there will be some trouble coordinating the calls and who is going where. I'm sorry the Cajun Navy volunteer who was interviewed had a hard time finding someone to help, but from what I'm hearing, most folks are finding plenty of people to help.
If only they could get to Port Arthur right now. Sounds like a real nightmare there right now.

Should have gotten Nike's they are cheaper..I can remember when they we in the most expensive catagory..
New Balance....... I have very wide feet and my feet slightly over supinate......... I also shave the tops of my feet......... :eusa_whistle:

You had me at New Balance. You lost me with the shaving of the feet.

B-b-but..Melania's SHOES!!!!!

The vile left are showing their true colors.

There should be an investigation. Get Mueller on this. Melania got on that plane in stiletto heels. She got off in sneakers. Head's gotta roll!

What happened is that the efforts in Houston are going surprisingly smoothly with Trump getting a lot of praise. So, hurry up, focus on something else and blame him for THAT.

She wears heels to fly, but sneakers to visit the disaster area. What a disgusting human being.

Should have gotten Nike's they are cheaper..I can remember when they we in the most expensive catagory..
New Balance....... I have very wide feet and my feet slightly over supinate......... I also shave the tops of my feet......... :eusa_whistle:

You had me at New Balance. You lost me with the shaving of the feet.
Never saw Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit didgya...........

Did you go barefoot as a kid a lot?
All the time. In Florida I developed calluses so thick it looked like I was walking on platforms.........

Did you go barefoot as a kid a lot?
All the time. In Florida I developed calluses so thick it looked like I was walking on platforms.........
We did too they just called us wild injuns..

Forum List

Back