The High Cost of Supporting the President in Hollywood

I dont see it getting better in the next 4 years. Sad how they can destroy a life over the "wrong" political opinion

Antonio Sabato Jr. on How Supporting Donald Trump Ended His Acting Career

Actors You May Not Have Realized Are Republican

Sign the Petition - BOYCOTT LIBERAL HOLLYWOOD!

I LOVE it when conservatives who would NEVER HIRE a liberal actor whine about sane and rational people not hiring dirt bags....

however....if you follow the first link you will see LOTS of conservative actors...

That's the character he plays that's the centrist. Not him. Read your linked article a little more closely. Either way, I don't care. I enjoy the show. Why? Because it's close to a real life family dynamic without having the over the top, in your face political aspect of let's say Rosanne.

And yet he seems to have been working steadily since the President was elected. Hell, he has no fewer than three projects in post right now... not bad for, at best, a mediocre actor...

Antonio Sabato Jr. - IMDb

So tell us again, how his support for Trump has hurt his career...

You RWI's are truly a Special group.
retarded in every way.

RWI's trying to destroy America at every turn.
trump ass lickers are abundant, and it is SAD.

So, you defend the idea of ruining a man's career, because he disagrees with you politcally?

You sir, are an asshole.

I'm willing to listen to how you think that is true.
trump ruins himself every day.

So, just like that, you are walking it back, from "you tumpers deserve it" to "didn't happen"?

You are a craven coward. And President Trump is doing fine. Your hysteria is making you the bad guy.
How's the hoax pandemic working out?
Your hoax crisis is going just as you planned. Hope you're happy with the damage you're doing to the country

All far left nutjobs see themselves as "moderate."

Let's get a few things straight.

The far left Liberal rarely posts here.
You brand every opposing view as a 'far left Liberal'

I'm very moderate.
You got another statement?
And yet here you are DEFENDING blacklisting a conservative JUST because he is a conservative, a LIBERAL position.

Clint Eastwood is still doing some great movies, he is a conservative....

You found crap actor that wants say his career is shite because nobody wants crap actors when there is some great ones that don't talk complete bullshit when things go against them.

That's the character he plays that's the centrist. Not him. Read your linked article a little more closely. Either way, I don't care. I enjoy the show. Why? Because it's close to a real life family dynamic without having the over the top, in your face political aspect of let's say Rosanne.
Show me where he is vocal about supporting Trump. He is not.

So far you guys haven't produced a single "conservative" actor bucking the "We hate Trump" current in Hollywood

Clint Eastwood is still doing some great movies, he is a conservative
Who is voting BIDEN. Some conservative!

Supporter Trump initially...

I didn't say Eastwood is stupid... Stock Market has tanked, Trump is borrowed money like drunk sailor before the crisis, he has been down playing or finger pointing his way around the crisis...

Eastwood just saw that Trump is a crap President...

retarded in every way.

iu

So far you guys haven't produced a single "conservative" actor bucking the "We hate Trump" current in Hollywood

Jon Voight
John Ratzenberger

But hey I found a bunch of them here:
'Supporters' in Trump adverts were actors

retarded in every way.

America is doing just fine. The Democrat party, um not so much.

dotard trump has destroyed YOUR (R) party.

Biden wins in November.
Sorry Losers/
And if Trump wins who are you gonna blame, the Russians?

Give me a break. It states right in the article that you linked he went to Trump's inauguration and that his politics might have played a role in ABC canning his show.
And I totally forgot about Eastwood (remember Obama and the Empty Chair...awkward...). But it still hasn't prevented me from enjoying his movies. I'll let you right wingers get your panties in a twist over what an actor/actress expresses for their political views.

Forum List

Back