The hildabeast treatment of the innocent...

Where are the attorneys that should be protecting his rights and suing that witch and her cronies?

yes-----some really ARDENT FEMALE ACTIVIST----should make him a CAUSE (I would like to volunteer-----but I just do not have the personality for it-------I am not MAGNETIC)
You would think someone would try to help him.

Where are the attorneys that should be protecting his rights and suing that witch and her cronies?

yes-----some really ARDENT FEMALE ACTIVIST----should make him a CAUSE (I would like to volunteer-----but I just do not have the personality for it-------I am not MAGNETIC)
You would think someone would try to help him.

I hope so. Copts in the middle east AND in the USA
need a voice. We got copts-----and---marronites and chaldeans its like no one cares

I never saw that video------is it on the net? anyone? a link??
That's the point very few saw it, and no Muslims saw it....

Do ya think they all saw the comics they rioted over? Or how about that book, (Satanic Verses?). Do you think they all read it?

no-------the biggest riots right after the very benign cartoon of
Muhummad was published in (???--Norway??) was in PAKISTAN where half the population is illiterate and most
never purchased a newspaper in their lives. The cartoon was nothing more than a generic arab ----in fact as generic as
arabs are depicted in ----the "art" of arabs

I never read the satanic verses either-----the author was born in India------and somehow IRAN thought it could lay a death
sentence on him------SHEEEEEESH

I never read the satanic verses either-----the author was born in India------and somehow IRAN thought it could lay a death
sentence on him------SHEEEEEESH

So the point is that the Muslims didn't need to see it to riot against it. Mostly imo it was an excuse to riot against America, "The Great Satan".

Forum List

Back