The Hillary Call To Lorne Michaels Begging To Go On The Show.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boohoo::crybaby::cow: You have to wonder how Hillary got the OK to appear on SNL this weekend. Can we just imagine what the phone call to Lorne may have sounded like?
It may have been something close to this.
Hillary: Heeeeyyy! Lorne, my buddy! how yah doing?!! Hey Lorne, I know its been about ten or so years since we last chatted, but hey, you know I have been soooo busy keeping peace in the east and the Soviet Union....but anyway, in case you dont know, I have been running for President for about 8 years now and lately I have been tanking back to a 29% Approval. I just dont get it, I assumed that all 350 Million Americans just Adore Me!!!,,,I have no idea what I have done to be so despised all of a sudden, so maybe you can help me out,,,you know,,I really dont have any plans for the weekend of October 2nd,,,,so uhm,,,ah,,,Can I come on the show? Maybe you can put together a sketch of me playing a mad Dentist or Proctologist? something like that? :eek-52:

And the silly thing is she will probably get a bump from this.

• Banned
or maybe a sketch where Hillary is working at a Burger King counter, being mean to all the customers, and telling the ones she hates "Go Back To The End Of The ^%$@@n Line Biooootch !!!!

Forum List

Back