The HIROSHIMA of News: US Attempts to Sabotage UN Chemical Weapons Investigation

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
As if the UN report disproving the "Assad did it" myth by the Progressive/Neo-Con Hybrid Leviathan, now we get this alongside it (third link)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22424188

UN Official, Syrian Rebels Used Sarin Nerve Gas, Not Assad?s Army | Live Trading News

» US Attempts to Sabotage UN Chemical Weapons Investigation Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

img_6992_satan-obama-the-antichrist-bares-a-remarkable-resemblance-to-president-obama.jpg

Obama arms, funds, trains and directs the Al Qaeda INSURGENTS that gassed hundreds of children. This is Obama's doing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, Edward Solomon, beg God, the Supreme Being and the Sovereign Lord, for Forgiveness, for having voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. I have no one to blame but myself, and I accept full responsibility for those decisions. It was I who choose to be ignorant and foolish, when the ease of access to information and education has never been so readily at hand. Cleanse my Soul and Spirit O' Lord, for I am an accomplice of the murder of thousands of children in the Middle East, the destruction of hundreds of thousand of families, and agony of tens of millions. Only by your divine Grace may I find rest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back