The Hoax of Record Temperatures

I don’t need to. Anyone looks like a fucking genius when conversing with you.
Really ? You pretend you’re smarter than every accredited university in the world, and you think MOST people don’t think of you Humpers as retards ? Really ?

Your hero.

It’s amusing that a moron libturd would go there when you have Potato at your helm.

By the way, that compilation shared by you of Trump statements shows more about your absence of insight into what he is really saying. Much of it was mere banter and jocularity. But tools like you take it all so very seriously. :itsok:

Really ? You pretend you’re smarter than every accredited university in the world, and you think MOST people don’t think of you Humpers as retards ? Really ?
Stop embarrassing yourself, kid. You’re not intelligent enough to compete here. That doesn’t mean I’m exceptionally intelligent, it just means you’re exceptionally stupid.
Have a blissful weekend.

It’s amusing that a moron libturd would go there when you have Potato at your helm.

By the way, that compilation shared by you of Trump statements shows more about your absence of insight into what he is really saying. Much of it was mere banter and jocularity. But tools like you take it all so very seriously. :itsok:
So, your hero is under indictment, impeached twice and had a disastrous covid response, a recession and steals artifacts.
Sounds like you're the one with dementia.

Stop embarrassing yourself, kid. You’re not intelligent enough to compete here. That doesn’t mean I’m exceptionally intelligent, it just means you’re exceptionally stupid.
Have a blissful weekend.
El stupidoor strikes again.

You’ve been making up shit since you started posting. Wtf cares about you being irritated at being called a stupidoor.
“Stupidoor” is a moron’s word.
Stop embarrassing yourself, kid.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back