The Hoax of Record Temperatures

Greenland's ice actually isn't even retreating. It is still much further south than it was when the Vikings arrived and farmed the southern tip now buried under 600 years of ice age glacier...

As for Antarctica, you were just shown the COURT VERDICT and the NASA documentation of growth, and how that outs the IPCC's fraud of an "ocean rise" claim...
You have no proof. You’re just making up shit from a picture you can’t even describe as coming from a winter or summer photo. You’re posts are that of a babbling fool. “Wow, it’s white. Must not be climate change.”

Greenland's ice actually isn't even retreating. It is still much further south than it was when the Vikings arrived and farmed the southern tip now buried under 600 years of ice age glacier...

As for Antarctica, you were just shown the COURT VERDICT and the NASA documentation of growth, and how that outs the IPCC's fraud of an "ocean rise" claim...
You’re ignorant. Areas of Greenland where it’s populated that are getting warmer, results in higher amounts of snow in the winter. Just because a winter picture looks whiter than a summer picture after the snow melts, doesn’t mean you know shit about climate change . You don’t.
Both the snow ice and sea ice are thinning. You fools think additional snow in the winter means it’s getting colder. You are so ignorant it’s hilarious.

Ha ha, still no link ? Still no agreement with any climate science research facility in the world...nada, nix.

You’re ignorant. Areas of Greenland where it’s populated that are getting warmer, results in higher amounts of snow in the winter. Just because a winter picture looks whiter than a summer picture after the snow melts, doesn’t mean you know shit about climate change . You don’t.
Both the snow ice and sea ice are thinning. You fools think additional snow in the winter means it’s getting colder. You are so ignorant it’s hilarious.

Ha ha, still no link ? Still no agreement with any climate science research facility in the world...nada, nix.

So, when was the last time Greenland was ice free?

LOL!!!

Nobody here can refute a word of what I post in USMB Environment.
You’re made up shit is refuted by every climate science institute in the world. Your little picture doesn’t even indicate ice depth of what time of the year it was taken. You aren’t a serious broker but a scammer.

So, when was the last time Greenland was ice free?

LOL!!!
So, I see you’re at a loss for words and made up shit so you’re changing the subject. Hilarious. Never while modern man has been here on earth….

Last edited:
I love when you fools double down on your stupidity, as if it reflects on anyone besides yourself.
Moron.
You Humpers following the idiot of all time are the morons. Nothing we say can bring us down to your level.

So, I see you’re at a loss for words and made up shit so you’re changing the subject. Hilarious. Never while modern man has been here on earth….

LOL!!

Never answer a question you and your side cannot....

PARROT!!

LOL!!

Never answer a question you and your side cannot....

PARROT!!
You parrot idiots, I parrot every climate science institute in the world. You make up shit, I refer to NASA and the AAAS.
Sure, you’re a beauty.

Stiil can’t answer the question. Do you believe in human evolution ? Yes or no

Forum List

Back