The Hoax of Record Temperatures

Almost daily, we are treated to climate propaganda regarding "record" temperatures at various locations around the world. But if looked at closely, these records are normal statistical occurrences. Accurate temperature recordings rarely go back more than 100 years. Since there are 365 days in a year, it is normal for an average of 3.65 days per year to equal or exceed the highest recorded temperature for a particular date.

"Heat islands" in major metropolitan areas are an exception to this average, but that is due to construction and development, not global weather patterns.

P.S. If you need a "link" to understand this, you are not capable of posting an intelligent reply. So don't bother trying.
Oh fuck you and your fossil fuel mantra!

Strait from el stupido of made up shit .
The irony of your desperate posting is sublime, Fagosa. I love when stupid people are so stubborn that they continually make fools of themselves.

The irony of your desperate posting is sublime, Fagosa. I love when stupid people are so stubborn that they continually make fools of themselves.
For a Humper, you’re impressive. You can count to three.

You parrot idiots, I parrot every climate science institute in the world. You make up shit, I refer to NASA and the AAAS.
Sure, you’re a beauty.

Stiil can’t answer the question. Do you believe in human evolution ? Yes or no

You cannot even find anyone online making the arguments EMH does. You parrot the worst, most conflicted fudgebaking liars in "science" history.

Evolution is backed up by data in many species, not just humans... The origin of life is beyond this hologram. Earth climate change, the truth of it, is not...

You cannot even find anyone online making the arguments EMH does. You parrot the worst, most conflicted fudgebaking liars in "science" history.

Evolution is backed up by data in many species, not just humans... The origin of life is beyond this hologram. Earth climate change, the truth of it, is not...
A simple yes or no would suffice.

More woo woo and made up shit.

Then find another source pushing EMH's LAND NEAR THE POLES THEORY....
The Denier who thinks there is no man made climate change because he found a picture of a snow covered Greenland in the winter time. What a dufus.

Forum List

Back