The Hoax of Record Temperatures

Michael Mann is totally above board.
When the science is on your side, you totally get to stop skeptics from publishing.
And Mike's Nature Trick....totally honest.
Michael Mann…..wow. Does he know his college was taking money for making up shit. Was that before or after he left.
Gee has absolutely no cred. He’s a college grad and they are all frauds according to you.

Michael Mann…..wow. Does he know his college was taking money for making up shit. Was that before or after he left.
Gee has absolutely no cred. He’s a college grad and they are all frauds according to you.

How do you think they were paying for him to lie?

You’re the one promoting scientists being paid for fraud. Tell us. You seem to be the fraud expert.

Obviously. The government isn't going to shovel "climate change research" bucks at you
if you rock the boat.

Adjusting all the historical temperature measurements doesn't come cheap.

Just think about how cool you'll be at the parties.

"What do you do for a living?"

"I'm stopping global warming!"

"My hero."

Obviously. The government isn't going to shovel "climate change research" bucks at you
if you rock the boat.

Adjusting all the historical temperature measurements doesn't come cheap.

Just think about how cool you'll be at the parties.

"What do you do for a living?"

"I'm stopping global warming!"

"My hero."
Still no answer….just more babble.

Did you ever find out how long all the electricity storage in the US would power the country?

Was it weeks? Longer?
In your made up shit world every fossil fuel generating plant goes down for maintenance at exactly the same time. You denier frauds bounce from one piece of made up shit to another.

You should be proud of China.
I am! They made “scientists” look like fools!

Same way I can’t help admire how Uncle a Joe Stalin made FDR his puppet

Same way I can’t help admire the audacity of putting a guy “born in Kenya” in the White House

Credit where due!

In your made up shit world every fossil fuel generating plant goes down for maintenance at exactly the same time. You denier frauds bounce from one piece of made up shit to another.

I'm not the one making stupid claims about storage.

So, post your evidence already.

I am! They made “scientists” look like fools!

Same way I can’t help admire how Uncle a Joe Stalin made FDR his puppet

Same way I can’t help admire the audacity of putting a guy “born in Kenya” in the White House

Credit where due!

wow, must be one incompetent party. According to all the Humpers , with a Republican DOJ they let a foreigner be elected president and couldn't find any voter fraud to prevent losing another. Geesus , republicans shouldn’t hold office on incompetence alone.

Last edited:
I'm not the one making stupid claims about storage.

So, post your evidence already.
Already did,……Now it’s your turn. California has over 200 storage facilities alone. Look it up. Only idiots can’t Google.
You tried to get me in 228 hydro projects….Geesus, by the time you bothered to check, it was over 280….How stupid are you idiots ? There is no limit to your incompetence.

Only dumbass buffoons would claim we don’t store electricity..Is this really a new concept for you dumbos.

Last edited:
wow, must be one incompetent party. According to all the Humpers , with a Republican DOJ they let a foreigner be elected president and couldn't find any voter fraud to prevent losing another. Geesus , republicans shouldn’t hold office on incompetence alone.
There is no Republican Opposition Party! That ended March 1981. It’s the UniParty attached like a vampire leach to the American economy carotid artery

Meanwhile, as the deniers babble, July 2023 was still the hottest July in the historical record, following the hottest June in the historical record. What the rational people predicted came to pass exactly as it was predicted.

That means deniers are flailing. Reality is causing the whole world to laugh at how crazy and stupid their cult looks, so they're getting more hysterical with their attacks on reality.

Meanwhile, as the deniers babble, July 2023 was still the hottest July in the historical record, following the hottest June in the historical record. What the rational people predicted came to pass exactly as it was predicted.

That means deniers are flailing. Reality is causing the whole world to laugh at how crazy and stupid their cult looks, so they're getting more hysterical with their attacks on reality.
Deniers knew all along they were wrong. They just don’t care. Deniers are like the guy who buys a car and knows he should maintain it, but never does. They just look for reasons not to care…..and most don’t, until it’s personal. Then they whine like little children.

Forum List

Back