The Hoax of Record Temperatures

They are also getting ready to bring on a record number of coal fired plants.

That along with India is going to basically wipe out any reductions the U.S. makes by a factor of 10x.
So India is supported by the GOP ?

You seem to care a lot for China. You just declared they should all switch to renewables.

You hate Chinese children ?

What do you love more that Chinese CO2, because it's not: the planet, the Children, America, or American children on the planet

What do you love more that Chinese CO2, because it's not: the planet, the Children, America, or American children on the planet
Well, they are all lying for money right ? Where is the Chinese govt getting their money from ? And the Chinese scientists ? Who is paying them ?

Well foolish, it’s already worked for decades when power plants go down for maintenance and we have natural disasters ..
You’re stupidly arguing agaisnt something that has already been in place since the 1970s.
You’re typically ignorant. .hundreds have been in place mutant for decades

Geesus, you guys still think you know more than every climate change science institute and affiliated Govt agency and related corporation in the entire world...
You have zero cred.

Well foolish, it’s already worked for decades when power plants go down for maintenance and we have natural disasters ..

Which of those power plants was replaced by battery power? For how long?
There must be hundreds of examples. Post your favorite two.

You’re stupidly arguing agaisnt something that has already been in place since the 1970s.

I'm arguing against your stupid claims. And you never post evidence to prove them. Weird.

That along with India is going to basically wipe out any reductions the U.S. makes by a factor of 10x.
Ten times ? You must be happy. You luv CO2. You think we should be making more of it. Why aren’t you sing their praise?

Look it up ! You have an aversion to work ? Lazy ass cheating and making up shit only goes so far.
There is no SCIENCE on your side.....none, zippo, nix. The little truds you parade out aren’t even working in the field !

Look it up ! You have an aversion to work ?

You made the stupid claims, you look it up.
Unless you were lying? Now I understand why you don't post evidence. Liar!

That’s small potatoes. I’m still waiting for you to tell us why every university and college in the world are all frauds and spreading fake news. Gee, even Exxon mobile is spreading fraud. Who is paying them off ? Who is paying them all off.
So they are all frauds, right ?

Money for nothing, chicks for free.

Which of those power plants was replaced by battery power? For how long?
There must be hundreds of examples. Post your favorite two.

I'm arguing against your stupid claims. And you never post evidence to prove them. Weird.
Already posted it. Get off your lazy ass and look.

Look it up ! You have an aversion to work ?

You made the stupid claims, you look it up.
Unless you were lying? Now I understand why you don't post evidence. Liar!
Me? You’ve been claiming scientists are frauds. The only frauds are you a holes.

Me? You’ve been claiming scientists are frauds. The only frauds are you a holes.

Michael Mann is totally above board.
When the science is on your side, you totally get to stop skeptics from publishing.
And Mike's Nature Trick....totally honest.

Forum List

Back