The Homeless People Of Texas

My fraternity passes out blankets to the homeless in winter.

I am one of the armed guards for these welfare projects.

If poor people started voting in any kind of numbers the Republican party would be out of power forever. This is the very reason they spend inordinate amounts of money and state legislative time enacting voter suppression laws in states and districts where a large poor voting block exists. Ten polling places where people can be bussed to vote? Nah, let's reduce that to one that is too far away for 80% of them. They can't win honestly, they have to cheat.

And the result of them winning is more homelessness. The images I posted of homeless people in Texas can be easily found for every red state. And for every state period.

While I realize that the philosophy of our failed former President Barack Hussein Obama was to LEAD FROM BEHIND, I don't share that philosophy. My goal has always been to emulate WINNER!

Why then should we encourage losers, failures to chose our leaders?

You support an orange turd that is one of the most immoral human beings alive. Kid yourself that is what you are good at, you are no Christian.

The Homeless people in Texas are forsaken, not by Christ, but by those who falsely claim they follow him.

Pipe down, you fake loser; you 'new atheist' sexual deviants and 'progressives' don't do shit for anybody, so you got nothing to say that has any credibility.

:itsok: It's ok Cubby, your opinion is meaningless. Go have a good cry and get it out of your system.

The OP is about Texas, any comment on the Texas homeless problem? There are other threads, countless as I'm sure you know about California, perhaps you could find one of those I have commented in some of them.

So in other words, California likes to sweep it under the rug and pretend the failed economic policies of their Democratic overlords don't cause this problem, but they do. Similar to the rise in homelessness across many blue states.

Hey a mod that ignores forum rules. Thanks buddy for making clear what most here already know.

Now try to stick to the OP, homeless people in Texas.

The OP is about Texas, any comment on the Texas homeless problem? There are other threads, countless as I'm sure you know about California, perhaps you could find one of those I have commented in some of them.

So in other words, California likes to sweep it under the rug and pretend the failed economic policies of their Democratic overlords don't cause this problem, but they do. Similar to the rise in homelessness across many blue states.

Hey a mod that ignores forum rules. Thanks buddy for making clear what most here already know.

It is related, tard-a-roni. You specifically singled out a political party as the problem, so I countered with the same example involving the opposition party.

So are you going to address it or did that pretty much deflate your nonsense?

It is related, tard-a-roni. You specifically singled out a political party as the problem, so I countered with the same example involving the opposition party.

So are you going to address it or did that pretty much deflate your nonsense?

Oh I'm sure you'll rationalize it some which a way.

Go away now you're a pest. I'm sure there are plenty of people you don't like here that you can bother. The homeless people of Texas is the topic, not me.

Drove through Phoenix just last winter.

Plenty of homeless there also.
Florida is chock full o'homeless as well, as are other red states.

If a given state’s homeless problem is the consequence of its political makeup – which party controls that state is to ‘blame’ – then Republican policies are likewise at fault and have failed the homeless.

Or a state’s homeless problem has nothing to do with which party controls that state.

It’s one or the other – conservatives can’t have it both ways.

Drove through Phoenix just last winter.

Plenty of homeless there also.
Florida is chock full o'homeless as well, as are other red states.

If a given state’s homeless problem is the consequence of its political makeup – which party controls that state is to ‘blame’ – then Republican policies are likewise at fault and have failed the homeless.

Or a state’s homeless problem has nothing to do with which party controls that state.

It’s one or the other – conservatives can’t have it both ways.

But that's how they want it, they want their schizophrenia to win, on both ends. It is so weird.

The homeless problem in Texas isn't isolated to Texas as you and others have noted, it is a nationwide problem. Many of these people are mentally ill and society has just turned them out into the wilderness. Also many of them are veterans from various wars. Check the last image in the OP, those people are sleeping in a parking lot. The problem is real and needs to be addressed across the country.

Their whole agenda is to dismantle unions, the middle class, and all the safety net for the elderly like Social Security and Medicare while at the same moment decrying strong compassionate blue states that seek to treat human being like human beings. Blue States in fact put Christ's life and teachings into practice while Red States seek at every turn to work against what who Christ was and taught.

What would happen if even on red state did simply this. Followed the teachings of Christ, whom they claim to 'like'. They aren't Christians but they do claim to be fans. What if they acted like him just for a year, or two. What a difference for millions of people. Ahh but they're too busy kneeling at the feet of the wealthy and licking their shoes clean.

And again, California has done all of those things, so why is their problem worse than Texas?

Furthermore, all you did was post a few memes without any reference to anything whatsoever. How do we know those pictures were even taken in Texas?

Their whole agenda is to dismantle unions, the middle class, and all the safety net for the elderly like Social Security and Medicare while at the same moment decrying strong compassionate blue states that seek to treat human being like human beings. Blue States in fact put Christ's life and teachings into practice while Red States seek at every turn to work against what who Christ was and taught.

What would happen if even on red state did simply this. Followed the teachings of Christ, whom they claim to 'like'. They aren't Christians but they do claim to be fans. What if they acted like him just for a year, or two. What a difference for millions of people. Ahh but they're too busy kneeling at the feet of the wealthy and licking their shoes clean.

And again, California has done all of those things, so why is their problem worse than Texas?

Furthermore, all you did was post a few memes without any reference to anything whatsoever. How do we know those pictures were even taken in Texas?

The city of Amarillo is suing a landowner who is letting homeless people camp out on his property.

In Rare Legal Move, the City of Amarillo Takes Landowner to Court Over Homeless Camp

The city of Amarillo is suing a landowner who is letting homeless people camp out on his property.

In Rare Legal Move, the City of Amarillo Takes Landowner to Court Over Homeless Camp

I don't see the OP's pictures in that article.

Doesn't change the fact that Amarillo has a pretty large homeless population.

Doesn't change the fact that Amarillo has a pretty large homeless population.

Who said there weren't homeless people? There are homeless people in Vermont too.

I've seen similar in various states and cities. I mean you can't win. People seem to want homeless people to just disappear. It isn't going to happen. Jesus even a private citizen that is using his own property as he sees fit is singled out for helping these people.

Such a Christian nation.

And Republicans seek even more punitive policies against the homeless, the unemployed, and low income Americans.
Yup. They certainly don't want the homeless voting for their own benefit. It's disgusting but the republicans don't care. This isn't the homeless man's America or the otherwise impoverished man's America or the black man's America. All of those people, the republicans try to keep from voting.

What punitive policies?

Homelessness is primarily a Democrat problem. Look at Democrat srtongholds New York, Hawaii and California, fer crissakes.

You want to talk about punitive policies against low income Americans? "Cash for Clunkers" is just one example of how the Democrats love to stick it to the poor. They destroyed hundreds of thousands of good used vehicles. Simple law of supply and demand dictates that this type of idiotic destruction of material wealth puts inflationary pressure on the price of used vehicles.

Many poor folks depend on used cars for transportation. Being without reliable transportation dramatically limits their job opportunities. A used car, or especially a pickup truck, could be the difference between earning a living wage and being stuck in poverty.

Another example is Obama's cap&trade program that they tried to ramrod through congress. Obama himself said the policy would make electricity prices skyrocket. For many poor people, that price difference could be the difference between having shelter and being homeless.

And then there is oppression by the police in Democrat-controlled cities. That primarily effects to poor.

Thank you for bringing up the nearly forgotten, massively failed Cash for Clunkers program that crushed (no pun intended) the used car market which severely damaged the used car market. Who did it help most, the very rich who could afford a brand new efficient automobile? Who did it hurt the most? People who could not afford a new car but could afford a reliable used car at a far lower price than a new car.

You don't have to be poor to prefer a car with the roll off the showroom floor depreciation already absorbed by someone else.

Texas has a massive homeless problem. They like to sweep it under the rug and pretend the failed economic policies of their Republican overlords don't cause this problem but they do. Similar to the rise in homelessness across the red states of the south.

View attachment 196530
Fort Worth, Texas

View attachment 196531
Houston, Texas

r

Dallas, Texas

Not true actually.

Yes Texas has a homeless problem but not like you claim and not caused by republicans it is lower than the massive and growing homeless problems in California and other red states.

And Republicans seek even more punitive policies against the homeless, the unemployed, and low income Americans.

All false.

There is nothing compassionate about the state redistributing wealth to homeless or poor and it is not christ like to do so.

Forum List

Back