The Homosexual Dilemma

What is the old saying?

Fool me once....shame on you.....

Right, never again. I hold all the cards. Even the pussy card.
Way to make sure to be alone.

So you've demonstrated yourself to be the typical spoiled American woman. There are plenty of manginas and white knights out there for you.

The Earth isn't enough for you, you want the moon and stars.
I'm quite happily married without being a tyrant. :D
You're not married.

Your delusion does not change the fact that she is legally married to her life partner...and enjoying all the associated benefits. World ending yet? :lol:

the libs in this thread keep talking about no need to procreate; not surprising since they defend millions of babies being slaughtered.

Why am I not surprised that the same people who don't want equality for homosexuals also oppose a woman controlling her own body.

I think you meant controlling her own body AND another (innocent) body- you know; murder.

No- I mean the same bigots who don't want equality for homosexuals also want to control women's bodies also.

Every kid has the right to be free of homophobic bullying and battery.

Homophobes are pissed off about that.
How often are homosexuals being bashed.....or is this another "back alley abortion" argument?

Another survey of more than 7,000 seventh- and eighth-grade students from a large Midwestern county examined the effects of school [social] climate and homophobic bullying on lesbian, gay, bisexual, and questioning (LGBQ) youth and found that
LGBQ youth were more likely than heterosexual youth to report high levels of bullying and substance use;
Students who were questioning their sexual orientation reported more bullying, homophobic victimization, unexcused absences from school, drug use, feelings of depression, and suicidal behaviors than either heterosexual or LGB students;

LGB students who did not experience homophobic teasing reported the lowest levels of depression and suicidal feelings of all student groups (heterosexual, LGB, and questioning students); and

All students, regardless of sexual orientation, reported the lowest levels of depression, suicidal feelings, alcohol and marijuana use, and unexcused absences from school when they were

In a positive school climate and
Not experiencing homophobic teasing.

LGBT Youth Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender Health CDC

Bullying Sucks, it always has and always will, but life sucks too and unfortunately bullying and learning to stand up to it are part of growing up - It;s a hardening process and has been since the beginning of time .
]

Bullying doesn't just 'suck'- homophobic bigots like yourself have inflicted this on homosexuals for decades.

And yes- I am sure you rationalize it as just 'toughening the f*gs up'.

You are just pissed that it is no longer politically correct to go out with 3 of your friends and find some 120 lbs boy you think is queer and beat them up to 'bitch smack' them back into the closet.

Trying to frame the argument are you ? Sorry Pal - that shit don't fly . The discussion is not about beating up Gays , .

You were the one who said that Americans- meaning you- wanted to assault Gays until they returned to the closet.

That makes it part of the discussion.

Your kind of bigotry is dying- and you are pissed off about it. You want to be able to bitch slap homosexuals until they stop being so uppity but you can't get away with that any more- and you are frustrated.

So progress is being made.

Except for the studies which disagree with your anal and feces obsessed brain.

CHALLENGE ....

Name a single objective study - I know - yo can't - because you haven't gotten a clue as to what you're talking about .

And not studies from propaganda machines such as UC Davis or the Mattachine Society - ROFL - a single study not produced by a gay activist - you can't - there are none that will prove your point . Go for it Faggot

Well what I can guarantee is that you will not find any study 'objective' that agrees with your pre-determined bias.

But sure.
Homosexuality and Mental Health

In a review of published studies comparing homosexual and heterosexual samples on psychological tests, Gonsiorek (1982) found that, although some differences have been observed in test results between homosexuals and heterosexuals, both groups consistently score within the normal range. Gonsiorek concluded that "Homosexuality in and of itself is unrelated to psychological disturbance or maladjustment. Homosexuals as a group are not more psychologically disturbed on account of their homosexuality" (Gonsiorek, 1982, p. 74; see also reviews by Gonsiorek, 1991; Hart, Roback, Tittler, Weitz, Walston & McKee, 1978; Riess, 1980).

Hooker's findings have since been replicated by many other investigators using a variety of research methods. Freedman (1971), for example, used Hooker's basic design to study lesbian and heterosexual women. Instead of projective tests, he administered objectively-scored personality tests to the women. His conclusions were similar to those of Hooker.

http://www.apa.org/about/offices/ogc/amicus/wasson.pdf
Gonsiorek- The Empirical Basis for the Demise of the Illness Model of Homosexuality
Gonsiorek- Results of Psychological Testing on Homosexual Populations
Reiss- Psychologocial Tests in Homosexuality
Hart, Roback, Tittler, Weitz, Walseon & McKee- Pschological Adjustment of Nonpatient homosexuals

1.] Homosexuality and Mental Health .....
"...And not studies from propaganda machines such as UC Davis or the Mattachine Society "

2.] John Gonsiorek ! Seriously ? - why would you quote him when you don't know the first thing about his work ... read up on what you posted and then get back to me - there are some elements of some of his studies that would seem to aid your argument - and also other elements that would work against you - Tread carefully of this one little fella - or I'll blow it up in your face.

3.] Reiss- Psychologocial Tests in Homosexuality

I'm not familiar with this one -care to post a link ?

4.] Hart, Roback, Tittler, Weitz, Walseon & McKee- Pschological Adjustment of Nonpatient homosexuals

This paper critically reviews research studies comparing adjustment levels of nonpatient homosexuals and heterosexuals, and concludes that findings to date have not demonstrated that the homosexual individual is any less psychologically adjusted than his heterosexual counterpart.

Produced by the APA - a political tool of the Gay Agenda - I am not familiar with its content - and it is not available online so obviously neither are you - other than the fact that it has a title which suited your needs . When you manage to get beyond the title perhaps then we can chat . Facts such as how the study subjects were chosen, from what sector of the population were they chosen, were they random or like most other studies produced by Gay activists were they chosen with the objective of arriving at a predetermined findings.

You know nothing about this study , other than its title - and it is highly unlikely that the authors would divulge information about how they chose their subjects seeing what happenned to previous propagandists who attempted this.

'produced by the APA'- the largest association of psychiatrists in the United States.

Yeah- meanwhile you cite your own looney tunes website.

Look- I clearly can't stop your bigotry- I am not responsible for whatever sad excuse of a life has caused you to hate Americans so much- but I will continue to point out your bigotry- your homophobia and your hate.

APA ? Below is Just the tip of the iceberg - The Rind Controversy. And although the APA may be the largest association of psychiatrists in the United States it is run by a small handful of powerful leftists

The APA is a professional psychiatric association run by its members- its leadership is elected by its members. If it is run by a small handful of 'powerful leftists'- then they reflect the opinions of the majority of members.

And then there is you- running a looney website.

She doesn't have a husband. The term equal partners is foreign to you isn't it?

Yes it is foreign, because in the United States, women wield all the legal power once married. Never mind how much power they wield before marriage.

In order to have an "equal partner" I had to forgaging in the forests of El Salvador.

I don't ask her of her anything. She already does the only things I require without asking: ****, cook and clean.

If she has a "headache" I simply don't bring her anywhere until she no longer has a headache. Seems to be the best cure. After several applications of my medical discovery, she became immune to headaches.

Frankly you pretty much outline all the red flags of an abusive relationship.
1. He pushes for quick involvement. He comes on strong, claiming, "I've never felt loved like this before by anyone." You get pressured for an exclusive commitment almost immediately. (Like going to El Salvador to find a GF quickly...)

3. He is controlling. He interrogates you intensely about who you talked to and where you were; checks mileage on the car; keeps all the money or asks for receipts; insists you ask for permission to go anywhere or do anything.("I simply don't bring her anywhere until she no longer has a headach")

4. He has very unrealistic expectations. He expects you to be the perfect person and meet their every need.

5. There is isolation. He tries to cut you off from family and friends; deprives you of a phone or car, or tries to prevent you from holding a job. (like bringing her to a country where she has no family or friends and then controlling her ability to leave the home)

6. He blames others for his own mistakes. The boss, family, you - it's always someone else's fault if anything goes wrong. (4 failed marriages- all the wife's fault- not wanting sex- the girl friends fault)

CHALLENGE ....

Name a single objective study - I know - yo can't - because you haven't gotten a clue as to what you're talking about .

And not studies from propaganda machines such as UC Davis or the Mattachine Society - ROFL - a single study not produced by a gay activist - you can't - there are none that will prove your point . Go for it Faggot

Well what I can guarantee is that you will not find any study 'objective' that agrees with your pre-determined bias.

But sure.

In a review of published studies comparing homosexual and heterosexual samples on psychological tests, Gonsiorek (1982) found that, although some differences have been observed in test results between homosexuals and heterosexuals, both groups consistently score within the normal range. Gonsiorek concluded that "Homosexuality in and of itself is unrelated to psychological disturbance or maladjustment. Homosexuals as a group are not more psychologically disturbed on account of their homosexuality" (Gonsiorek, 1982, p. 74; see also reviews by Gonsiorek, 1991; Hart, Roback, Tittler, Weitz, Walston & McKee, 1978; Riess, 1980).

Hooker's findings have since been replicated by many other investigators using a variety of research methods. Freedman (1971), for example, used Hooker's basic design to study lesbian and heterosexual women. Instead of projective tests, he administered objectively-scored personality tests to the women. His conclusions were similar to those of Hooker.

Gonsiorek- The Empirical Basis for the Demise of the Illness Model of Homosexuality
Hart, Roback, Tittler, Weitz, Walseon & McKee- Pschological Adjustment of Nonpatient homosexuals

"...And not studies from propaganda machines such as UC Davis or the Mattachine Society "

2.] John Gonsiorek ! Seriously ? - why would you quote him when you don't know the first thing about his work ... read up on what you posted and then get back to me - there are some elements of some of his studies that would seem to aid your argument - and also other elements that would work against you - Tread carefully of this one little fella - or I'll blow it up in your face.

4.] Hart, Roback, Tittler, Weitz, Walseon & McKee- Pschological Adjustment of Nonpatient homosexuals

This paper critically reviews research studies comparing adjustment levels of nonpatient homosexuals and heterosexuals, and concludes that findings to date have not demonstrated that the homosexual individual is any less psychologically adjusted than his heterosexual counterpart.

Produced by the APA - a political tool of the Gay Agenda - I am not familiar with its content - and it is not available online so obviously neither are you - other than the fact that it has a title which suited your needs . When you manage to get beyond the title perhaps then we can chat . Facts such as how the study subjects were chosen, from what sector of the population were they chosen, were they random or like most other studies produced by Gay activists were they chosen with the objective of arriving at a predetermined findings.

You know nothing about this study , other than its title - and it is highly unlikely that the authors would divulge information about how they chose their subjects seeing what happenned to previous propagandists who attempted this.

'produced by the APA'- the largest association of psychiatrists in the United States.

Look- I clearly can't stop your bigotry- I am not responsible for whatever sad excuse of a life has caused you to hate Americans so much- but I will continue to point out your bigotry- your homophobia and your hate.

APA ? Below is Just the tip of the iceberg - The Rind Controversy. And although the APA may be the largest association of psychiatrists in the United States it is run by a small handful of powerful leftists

The APA is a professional psychiatric association run by its members- its leadership is elected by its members. If it is run by a small handful of 'powerful leftists'- then they reflect the opinions of the majority of members.

CHALLENGE ....

But sure.

And the US Congress - and the hundreds of dissenting psychiatrists, psychologists and so on and so on .....

Yes it is foreign, because in the United States, women wield all the legal power once married. Never mind how much power they wield before marriage.

In order to have an "equal partner" I had to forgaging in the forests of El Salvador.

I don't ask her of her anything. She already does the only things I require without asking: ****, cook and clean.

If she has a "headache" I simply don't bring her anywhere until she no longer has a headache. Seems to be the best cure. After several applications of my medical discovery, she became immune to headaches.

1. He pushes for quick involvement. He comes on strong, claiming, "I've never felt loved like this before by anyone." You get pressured for an exclusive commitment almost immediately. (Like going to El Salvador to find a GF quickly...)

3. He is controlling. He interrogates you intensely about who you talked to and where you were; checks mileage on the car; keeps all the money or asks for receipts; insists you ask for permission to go anywhere or do anything.("I simply don't bring her anywhere until she no longer has a headach")

4. He has very unrealistic expectations. He expects you to be the perfect person and meet their every need.

5. There is isolation. He tries to cut you off from family and friends; deprives you of a phone or car, or tries to prevent you from holding a job. (like bringing her to a country where she has no family or friends and then controlling her ability to leave the home)

6. He blames others for his own mistakes. The boss, family, you - it's always someone else's fault if anything goes wrong. (4 failed marriages- all the wife's fault- not wanting sex- the girl friends fault)

I can't help but but notice it's all HE never SHE - in this Utopian assylum you envision are SHEs always devoid of any guilt ?

.he'll ignore any source that doesn't say what he believes. Even his own sources.

SUch as ..lets see an example .... still living in that little fantasy world are you ? - okay penis breath - put your money where your mouth is ..... no! no! no! ...you little pervert - I didn't say put something in your mouth ... holyshit pal that's just an expression --- now get his pec........ well get that thing outta your mouth you dunno where its been. NOw lets have an example you lying sack of shit.

Sounds to me like you need a whore - not a wife my friend . My wife is my life partner - but to each his own.

Lose your house and job. See if she stays. Guaranteed she'll have another guy within the week (assuming she hasn't hit the wall)

Been there done that - years ago . Picked up the pieces . But then again not everyone can be married to Cinderella like I am - some prefer tinkerbell.

When's the last time she bought you flowers? (or anything)?
December 25

There's confirmation bias. There's the cherry picking fallacy. And then there's Green. Who twice now has cited and ignored the exact same sources..

I gave you a challenge - you were unable to meet - cite some viable studies that do not come from the primary propaganda LGBT propaganda sources UC Davis and the Mattachine society - you were unable to meet the challenge . You instead cited studies that you had no idea whatsoever of their content - you simply liked the titles - somewhat what one of my
5th graders would do - just curious how old are you ?

None. To the contrary, gay marriage actually strengthens society.

That is not just false, it is hysterically false.

Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman.

Marriage is such, because that is how nature designed the human species, with two distinct, but complimenting genders.

Marriage provides for the traits respective to each gender to nurture and train children though the distinct perspectives common to each. By lowering the standards of marriage, the Ideological Left has long since injured the institution of marriage... resulting in exponentially more children being born into single parent homes, encouraging divorce, rendering two gender families into one gender families...

The evidence is conclusive that children living in homes where one gender is represented children tend to grow up absent sufficient training, thus lacking the discipline to provide for them the means to focus cognitively, thus producing the epidemic of drug addles youths through the ill-advised treatment of the psychological alphabet soup maladies; ADD, ADHD, ODD and so on and so forth of fictitious 'disorders' which has lead generations of children who have failed to develop into sound, well balanced adults.

Adding further devolution of the marriage standard is only going to promote more perverse iterations of poorly founded children with little means to function independently and exponential growth in children who develop disorders wherein they identify themselves as homosexual or some other form of sexual and maturation abnormality.

Ronan Farrow's father left when Ronan was only 6 years leaving Ronan to be raised by his mother. He's proven to be highly intelligent and very successful despite his father's incestuous affair with his adopted sister and his father's sexual abuse of another adopted sister, which I think you would agree certainly lowered the standards of marriage.

Below is a picture of Neil Patrick Harris' twins, born of his and his partner's DNA. They are privileged to be ensconced in a loving and safe environment where they will be afforded the opportunity to grow and thrive. If they learn of sexual biases it will be from fear mongers such as you.
Living in harmony would be ideal, but we are a culture of many different people, and some of us are not open to the concept of equality.

neil-patrick-harris-600.jpg

None. To the contrary, gay marriage actually strengthens society.

That is not just false, it is hysterically false.

Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman.

Marriage is such, because that is how nature designed the human species, with two distinct, but complimenting genders.

Marriage provides for the traits respective to each gender to nurture and train children though the distinct perspectives common to each. By lowering the standards of marriage, the Ideological Left has long since injured the institution of marriage... resulting in exponentially more children being born into single parent homes, encouraging divorce, rendering two gender families into one gender families...

The evidence is conclusive that children living in homes where one gender is represented children tend to grow up absent sufficient training, thus lacking the discipline to provide for them the means to focus cognitively, thus producing the epidemic of drug addles youths through the ill-advised treatment of the psychological alphabet soup maladies; ADD, ADHD, ODD and so on and so forth of fictitious 'disorders' which has lead generations of children who have failed to develop into sound, well balanced adults.

Adding further devolution of the marriage standard is only going to promote more perverse iterations of poorly founded children with little means to function independently and exponential growth in children who develop disorders wherein they identify themselves as homosexual or some other form of sexual and maturation abnormality.

If you're able; and I will understand when you're not... please explain what that is suppose to mean?

When a suitable period has passed and you're unable to explain your point, I'll simply note your concession.

So don't sweat it... .

I can't help but but notice it's all HE never SHE - in this Utopian assylum you envision are SHEs always devoid of any guilt ?

Well since in this case- the poster claims that he is a he.....as I said to 'he'

CHALLENGE ....

But sure.

The APA didn't drop its reference to homosexuality being a mental disorder due to new science refuting the old. They dropped it because of the homosexual lobby bringing pressure on them to do so. Leftists like you are stupid enough to believe that silencing the truth is the same as refuting it, but it isn't. The FACT that homosexuality is a mental disorder remains to this day UNREFUTED.

And you can thank your faggot friends for that.

Sounds to me like you need a whore - not a wife my friend . My wife is my life partner - but to each his own.

Lose your house and job. See if she stays. Guaranteed she'll have another guy within the week (assuming she hasn't hit the wall)

I wish you had a wife like mine. She's a partner in everything, good times or hard times. It's sad that you haven't met the right woman yet, but they're out there.

Right, never again. I hold all the cards. Even the pussy card.

So you've demonstrated yourself to be the typical spoiled American woman. There are plenty of manginas and white knights out there for you.

You're not married.

Your delusion does not change the fact that she is legally married to her life partner...and enjoying all the associated benefits. World ending yet? :lol:

It's an exercise in make believe. Same genders are biologically, mentally, and spiritually incompatible. Please refer to the blocks for a visual depiction of this principle:

square_peg_in_round_hole_2.jpg

You're not married.

It's an exercise in make believe. Same genders are biologically, mentally, and spiritually incompatible. Please refer to the blocks for a visual depiction of this principle:

square_peg_in_round_hole_2.jpg

LOL! Oh GOD! That is brilliant.

Forum List

Back