The Homosexual Dilemma

That speaks volumes.

What speaks volumes is my last four relationships. In the end I was swindled and bled dry.

What is the old saying?

Fool me once....shame on you.....

Right, never again. I hold all the cards. Even the pussy card.
Way to make sure to be alone.

So you've demonstrated yourself to be the typical spoiled American woman. There are plenty of manginas and white knights out there for you.

The Earth isn't enough for you, you want the moon and stars.
I'm quite happily married without being a tyrant. :D

She doesn't have a husband. The term equal partners is foreign to you isn't it?

Yes it is foreign, because in the United States, women wield all the legal power once married. Never mind how much power they wield before marriage.

In order to have an "equal partner" I had to forgaging in the forests of El Salvador.

I don't ask her of her anything. She already does the only things I require without asking: ****, cook and clean.

If she has a "headache" I simply don't bring her anywhere until she no longer has a headache. Seems to be the best cure. After several applications of my medical discovery, she became immune to headaches.

She doesn't have a husband. The term equal partners is foreign to you isn't it?

Yes it is foreign, because in the United States, women wield all the legal power once married. Never mind how much power they wield before marriage.

In order to have an "equal partner" I had to forgaging in the forests of El Salvador.

I don't ask her of her anything. She already does the only things I require without asking: ****, cook and clean.

If she has a "headache" I simply don't bring her anywhere until she no longer has a headache. Seems to be the best cure. After several applications of my medical discovery, she became immune to headaches.

What a charmer.

And solid, tangible benefits to society.

Yup - and it's also wonderful that gayness can be enjoyed and shared this way - every kid has a right to experience inter generational intimacy - isn't that right skylar ?

Every kid has the right to be free of homophobic bullying and battery.

Homophobes are pissed off about that.
How often are homosexuals being bashed.....or is this another "back alley abortion" argument?

Another survey of more than 7,000 seventh- and eighth-grade students from a large Midwestern county examined the effects of school [social] climate and homophobic bullying on lesbian, gay, bisexual, and questioning (LGBQ) youth and found that
LGBQ youth were more likely than heterosexual youth to report high levels of bullying and substance use;
Students who were questioning their sexual orientation reported more bullying, homophobic victimization, unexcused absences from school, drug use, feelings of depression, and suicidal behaviors than either heterosexual or LGB students;

LGB students who did not experience homophobic teasing reported the lowest levels of depression and suicidal feelings of all student groups (heterosexual, LGB, and questioning students); and

All students, regardless of sexual orientation, reported the lowest levels of depression, suicidal feelings, alcohol and marijuana use, and unexcused absences from school when they were

In a positive school climate and
Not experiencing homophobic teasing.

LGBT Youth Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender Health CDC

Bullying Sucks, it always has and always will, but life sucks too and unfortunately bullying and learning to stand up to it are part of growing up - It;s a hardening process and has been since the beginning of time .

Bullying is a terrifying facet of aggressive human behavior, imposed upon the weak and vulnerable. It can be somewhat suppressed , which is a good thing, but never completely ended unless human beings somehow become pre - programmed machines.

Kevin Jennings, masterminded a scheme of gay infiltration into the classroom using "tolerance" and anti-bullying programs as a perfect path to classroom indoctrination. In 1995 Jennings made a speech to a Gay Group in which he somewhat outlined the agendas strategy

"....If the radical right can succeed in portraying us as preying on children, we will lose. Their language .... is laced with subtle and not-so-subtle innuendo that we are after their kids..." - - K. Jennings

An important aspect of the Jennings strategy involves linking the Gay Agenda to universal values that all members of society share. Basically to latch onto tolerance, diversity, safety, and peaceful coexistence amongst children of many variations - which is a good thing. It's a tactic referred to as Framing. From this simple dirt path, they seek to build a super-highway into the minds of our youth. Anybody who objected to the Gay Agendas planned indoctrination would be heretofore be labeled a heartless bully, a homophobic demon with a complete disregard for children and students.

"....This framing short-circuited their arguments [heterosexuals] and left them back-pedaling from day one, .... [N]o one could speak up against our frame and say, Why, yes, I do think students should kill themselves , This allowed us to set the terms for debate ". - Kevin Jennings

An important goal of the framing campaign, as well as the Gay Agenda in general according to Jennings, is that eventually when normal straight people hear that someone is promoting homosexuality, they would say -Yeah, who cares? - because they would not necessarily equate homosexuality with what it really is - evil, bad, devious and in opposition to common human morality .

Jennings, an accused but never convicted promoter of pedophilia, was a founder of the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network {GLSEN}. The same group that gave courses

Except for the studies which disagree with your anal and feces obsessed brain.

CHALLENGE ....

Name a single objective study - I know - yo can't - because you haven't gotten a clue as to what you're talking about .

And not studies from propaganda machines such as UC Davis or the Mattachine Society - ROFL - a single study not produced by a gay activist - you can't - there are none that will prove your point . Go for it Faggot

Well what I can guarantee is that you will not find any study 'objective' that agrees with your pre-determined bias.

But sure.
Homosexuality and Mental Health

In a review of published studies comparing homosexual and heterosexual samples on psychological tests, Gonsiorek (1982) found that, although some differences have been observed in test results between homosexuals and heterosexuals, both groups consistently score within the normal range. Gonsiorek concluded that "Homosexuality in and of itself is unrelated to psychological disturbance or maladjustment. Homosexuals as a group are not more psychologically disturbed on account of their homosexuality" (Gonsiorek, 1982, p. 74; see also reviews by Gonsiorek, 1991; Hart, Roback, Tittler, Weitz, Walston & McKee, 1978; Riess, 1980).

Hooker's findings have since been replicated by many other investigators using a variety of research methods. Freedman (1971), for example, used Hooker's basic design to study lesbian and heterosexual women. Instead of projective tests, he administered objectively-scored personality tests to the women. His conclusions were similar to those of Hooker.

http://www.apa.org/about/offices/ogc/amicus/wasson.pdf
Gonsiorek- The Empirical Basis for the Demise of the Illness Model of Homosexuality
Gonsiorek- Results of Psychological Testing on Homosexual Populations
Reiss- Psychologocial Tests in Homosexuality
Hart, Roback, Tittler, Weitz, Walseon & McKee- Pschological Adjustment of Nonpatient homosexuals

1.] Homosexuality and Mental Health .....
"...And not studies from propaganda machines such as UC Davis or the Mattachine Society "

2.] John Gonsiorek ! Seriously ? - why would you quote him when you don't know the first thing about his work ... read up on what you posted and then get back to me - there are some elements of some of his studies that would seem to aid your argument - and also other elements that would work against you - Tread carefully of this one little fella - or I'll blow it up in your face.

3.] Reiss- Psychologocial Tests in Homosexuality

I'm not familiar with this one -care to post a link ?

4.] Hart, Roback, Tittler, Weitz, Walseon & McKee- Pschological Adjustment of Nonpatient homosexuals

This paper critically reviews research studies comparing adjustment levels of nonpatient homosexuals and heterosexuals, and concludes that findings to date have not demonstrated that the homosexual individual is any less psychologically adjusted than his heterosexual counterpart.

Produced by the APA - a political tool of the Gay Agenda - I am not familiar with its content - and it is not available online so obviously neither are you - other than the fact that it has a title which suited your needs . When you manage to get beyond the title perhaps then we can chat . Facts such as how the study subjects were chosen, from what sector of the population were they chosen, were they random or like most other studies produced by Gay activists were they chosen with the objective of arriving at a predetermined findings.

You know nothing about this study , other than its title - and it is highly unlikely that the authors would divulge information about how they chose their subjects seeing what happenned to previous propagandists who attempted this.

Don't ask don't tell.

Nobody cares about people's sexual life

Do not ask

Do not tell

God what's wrong with that?

Except for the studies which disagree with your anal and feces obsessed brain.

CHALLENGE ....

Name a single objective study - I know - yo can't - because you haven't gotten a clue as to what you're talking about .

And not studies from propaganda machines such as UC Davis or the Mattachine Society - ROFL - a single study not produced by a gay activist - you can't - there are none that will prove your point . Go for it Faggot

Well what I can guarantee is that you will not find any study 'objective' that agrees with your pre-determined bias.

But sure.
Homosexuality and Mental Health

In a review of published studies comparing homosexual and heterosexual samples on psychological tests, Gonsiorek (1982) found that, although some differences have been observed in test results between homosexuals and heterosexuals, both groups consistently score within the normal range. Gonsiorek concluded that "Homosexuality in and of itself is unrelated to psychological disturbance or maladjustment. Homosexuals as a group are not more psychologically disturbed on account of their homosexuality" (Gonsiorek, 1982, p. 74; see also reviews by Gonsiorek, 1991; Hart, Roback, Tittler, Weitz, Walston & McKee, 1978; Riess, 1980).

Hooker's findings have since been replicated by many other investigators using a variety of research methods. Freedman (1971), for example, used Hooker's basic design to study lesbian and heterosexual women. Instead of projective tests, he administered objectively-scored personality tests to the women. His conclusions were similar to those of Hooker.

http://www.apa.org/about/offices/ogc/amicus/wasson.pdf
Gonsiorek- The Empirical Basis for the Demise of the Illness Model of Homosexuality
Gonsiorek- Results of Psychological Testing on Homosexual Populations
Reiss- Psychologocial Tests in Homosexuality
Hart, Roback, Tittler, Weitz, Walseon & McKee- Pschological Adjustment of Nonpatient homosexuals

1.] Homosexuality and Mental Health .....
"...And not studies from propaganda machines such as UC Davis or the Mattachine Society "

2.] John Gonsiorek ! Seriously ? - why would you quote him when you don't know the first thing about his work ... read up on what you posted and then get back to me - there are some elements of some of his studies that would seem to aid your argument - and also other elements that would work against you - Tread carefully of this one little fella - or I'll blow it up in your face.

3.] Reiss- Psychologocial Tests in Homosexuality

I'm not familiar with this one -care to post a link ?

4.] Hart, Roback, Tittler, Weitz, Walseon & McKee- Pschological Adjustment of Nonpatient homosexuals

This paper critically reviews research studies comparing adjustment levels of nonpatient homosexuals and heterosexuals, and concludes that findings to date have not demonstrated that the homosexual individual is any less psychologically adjusted than his heterosexual counterpart.

Produced by the APA - a political tool of the Gay Agenda - I am not familiar with its content - and it is not available online so obviously neither are you - other than the fact that it has a title which suited your needs . When you manage to get beyond the title perhaps then we can chat . Facts such as how the study subjects were chosen, from what sector of the population were they chosen, were they random or like most other studies produced by Gay activists were they chosen with the objective of arriving at a predetermined findings.

You know nothing about this study , other than its title - and it is highly unlikely that the authors would divulge information about how they chose their subjects seeing what happenned to previous propagandists who attempted this.

'produced by the APA'- the largest association of psychiatrists in the United States.

Yeah- meanwhile you cite your own looney tunes website.

Look- I clearly can't stop your bigotry- I am not responsible for whatever sad excuse of a life has caused you to hate Americans so much- but I will continue to point out your bigotry- your homophobia and your hate.

Men or women waving their flags....sexual flags on everybody's noses.....

what for my dears?

what for

Forum List

Back