The Homosexual Dilemma

I'll put it in picture form so even Leftists can understand it:

Leftists think this:
family%20reading%20the%20Bible.jpg

Is a bigger threat than this:

gay-hanging.jpg

And this:
islam-women-being-abused.jpeg

And THAT makes them world class jackasses.

Get it now, Coyote?

Wow Saint- you really are stupider than I thought.

Or maybe just more dishonest than I thought.

See the thing is- I will not respond in kind- because I don't think that all Christians are assholes like you are.

And I don't think that all Conservatives are lying assholes like you are.

Its just you.

A lying asshole who just lives to spread hate.

Really this thread is pretty much saying this:

"Gays are just too uppity now- why aren't they content to be out in the field's singing those wonderful songs they used to sing"

Really this thread is pretty much saying this:

"Gays are just too uppity now- why aren't they content to be out in the field's singing those wonderful songs they used to sing"

Stephen Foster meets Stephen Sondheim. lololol

For the record, two gays are not "having sex". Sex is when a penis goes into a vagina. Anything else is not sex.
Millions upon millions of teenage girls will be thrilled to hear this, their parents not so much.

It wasn't sex daddy, I was just blowing him.

Tell that to all the atheists who think gay marriage is a bad idea, including Charles Darwin...well he's dead, but you get my point. There's very practical reasons for promoting the values of marriage and family that don't necessarily involve religion.

Screw religion - I seek policy that considers reality.

Screw the objective laws of nature?

ROFLMNAO!

Well... I can certainly understand the sentiment, as I too was a child once. But sadly, for you the purveyors of such foolishness. THAT is a river that only flows in one direction and here's the REALLY BAD NEWS... you're not the river... you're the one that is UP 'it' and yes... you have no paddles.
Laws of nature would be nothing more than your humble opinion. Why you have such fear of ancient Arab stories is beyond me, but you're entitled to your opinion.

I'll continue to take my chances.... :rolleyes:

When people talk about redefining marriage, that's exactly what they mean. They want to define it as something other than what it was. So you can define marriage as between gays, or multiple partners, or any other things you like. It has been redefined to mean something else.

You can define 'marriage' however you want. Nobody cares.

What people care about is treating some people differently in the eyes of the law. Either remove the economic advantages given to married couples or grant those benefits to ALL married couples.

This is NOT rocket science!

1. The homos are damn sure demanding the rest of us not just acknowledge their choice but that we agree with it and don't say anything other than you agree with it.

Really now? No one is saying you have to agree with it or even acknowledge it. Hyperbole much?

2. You have to watch every word in order that those freaks don't get their panties in a wad.

No. You can say what you want. However there is such a thing as manners. You may lack them.

3. It would be for the freak of nature that thought HE was a girl and approached my daughter.

Seriously dude - if a transgender person felt he was a female he's hardly likely to approach your daughter.

4. Teebowing happens when someone actually accomplishes something.

Like what?

5. You think being a freak is normal. When daily new stories put those abnormal freaks on the screen, you don't have to look.

I don't care about what's normal or abnormal - a lot of that is cultural. Inside it are real people with feelings. And they aren't hurting you any. So if you can't stomach it - change the channel. I get nauseous at the overflow of hate from fundamentalists. So I change the channel. UInless you're a quadroplegic..I suggest you do the same.

1. When they use judges to "make" law, they demand it.

2. No you can't or one of the confused freaks might get offended.

3. I meant even SPEAK to her.

4. Guess you don't know how the term originated.

5. There's nothing cultural about being a sexually confused freak of nature. Sounds as if you may be one of them.

A family-run business went under because they chose not to bake a fucking cake for a gay wedding?

That's not only the Gay agenda at work, but the twisted brains of the Liberals who will not stand for dissent or disagreement.

That is the law being enforced.

A state law at that.

Are you now suddenly against a state's right to enact its own laws?
Sh'up, brotch. :slap:

Only combat veterans kill themselves more often than gay men. And gay men kill themselves 5 times as often as the general populous. Somebody isn't happy, wouldn't you say?

I'd kill myself if I chose to be gay.
Please.

Do.

I chose not to unlike you.

So you found yourself equally attracted to both men and women but chose only one? What did you do, flip a coin?

No intelligence and no substance
SO No response. Typical of someone with your agenda. Yell at the top of your lungs and spew hatred.
Interesting to a degree

Yes because that is what all of your kind eventually refer too.
This world is about adversity and diversity and acceptance.
No one group and govern implicitly. If that happens then it goes against all the laws of real nature.
Not the selective group you decided to live in.
It does strike odd that the ones that profess faith the most seem to have the least grasp of what they believe.
They want it to fit into their microcosm world. It become deplorable.

Yes! In that religion. But once again your "kind" step over the boundaries of pushing an agenda onto those that have not allegiance to your faith.

Faith?

We're talking the physical laws of nature... human physiology. Inees and outees... Round Pegs designed to go into round wholes which are DESIGNED TO RECEIVE THEM... for biologically essential purposes, critical to the viability of THE SPECIES.

You need 'faith' to accept THAT WHICH IS NOT EVEN REMOTELY DEBATABLE?

If that is true... you're truly helpless and nature will most likely cull you from the herd quite soon.

Go to bed Karl... you're drunk.

Thank you for coming around to a side of understanding. Yet you always seem to bring things to an extreme. and when arguing a point , that serves no real purpose. Its a ploy by the side that has no substance to its argument.

No one group and govern implicitly. If that happens then it goes against all the laws of real nature.
It does strike odd that the ones that profess faith the most seem to have the least grasp of what they believe.

Yes! In that religion. But once again your "kind" step over the boundaries of pushing an agenda onto those that have not allegiance to your faith.

Faith?

We're talking the physical laws of nature... human physiology. Inees and outees... Round Pegs designed to go into round wholes which are DESIGNED TO RECEIVE THEM... for biologically essential purposes, critical to the viability of THE SPECIES.

If that is true... you're truly helpless and nature will most likely cull you from the herd quite soon.
The problem with this reasoning is that you do the same yourself. If marriage is to be redefined, why not define it as between 20, 30, 500, or 2,000 people? The purpose of marriage isn't love, or sex, or even being between humans. Why can't a man marry a cow? Marriage will be redefined and mean something completely different than it does now.

And that means? Pro .....Con?

Faith?

The problem with this reasoning is that you do the same yourself. If marriage is to be redefined, why not define it as between 20, 30, 500, or 2,000 people? The purpose of marriage isn't love, or sex, or even being between humans. Why can't a man marry a cow? Marriage will be redefined and mean something completely different than it does now.
It's like anything, where as once the door gets pryed off of the cellar (upsetting the very foundation), and this by these storms that are raging outside it now, then who knows what someone will try next...

Once again with the extremism.

Faith?

Why can two senior citizens marry? Why can men or women who cannot reproduce marry?
They can, but that's not my question. Your position is that marriage can occur regardless of love, or sex, or any other reason. What is the objection to marriage between a mouse and a woman, or 10,000 men and women and birds, or anything else?

You ask many people, perhaps even most, they'll tell you that they don't care what people do in the privacy of their bedroom, they just don't want it rubbed in their face.

So what has the homosexual movement been doing for the past several years?

Yeah, you got it.

Consider how pervasive the gay agenda has become.

1. The forcing of gay marriage not by persuasion and winning hearts and minds, but through judicial activism. Never in U.S. history has there ever been an overturning of the will of the people that didn't lead to war.

2. Workplaces have become a nightmare as gays and transgenders are given special rights and considerations and political correctness is enforced so that everyone is forced to walk on eggshells

3. Schools. Now parents have to wonder if their teenage daughter has to share the girls restroom with a boy who thinks he's a girl. The homosexual and transgender agenda is pushed unabashed onto young minds.

4. Football. Players seek fame not the old fashioned way, through athletic accomplishment, but by "coming out". Since when is being homosexual an accomplishment?

5. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?

uganda-anit-gay-parade1.jpg

But I haven't even gotten to the dilemma. Gay activists have noted a rise in anger toward homosexuals and point to it as proof that the nation is riddled with homophobia. They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement. When people said they don't want homosexuals' lifestyle shoved in their faces, they meant it.

Conservatives don't hate homosexuals, we just don't care as long as it's kept private. But here the aggressive homosexual lobby has made sure that it's our business. So now we're noticing you and now we're pissed.

If you homos had any inkling what unrelenting instigating assholes you've become, you'd blush in embarrassment. But instead, you take the reaction of people who are sick of hearing about you as proof that you have more work to do. Talk about a destructive circular paradox!

So I have something to say to you on behalf of America. F*** you.

BTW, Notice the picture? Even Kenyans don't like things being shoved in their faces.

Funny thing about the people who oppress a group for generations......They never want to admit they did it.....In the end they act like victims saying, "We don't care, but why are they making such a scene. I mean, bus seats are assigned by skin tone....."

What is funny is that THERE ARE STILL LAWS MADE TO PREVENT GAYS FROM GETTING MARRIED AND YOU POSTED THIS TOO EARLY.....
There are no laws anywhere preventing gays from getting married. Stop lying, Leftists!

Are you the same Coyote I've come to know and love?
heart-119.gif

umh....maybe?

Then you'll remember I have some close gay friends who I highly respect. You and I discussed them at length on other forums. It isn't gay people I have a problem with, it's the assholes.

Yet here you are- in every thread- complaining about all homosexuals.
Nope. Just the faggots.

You ask many people, perhaps even most, they'll tell you that they don't care what people do in the privacy of their bedroom, they just don't want it rubbed in their face.

So what has the homosexual movement been doing for the past several years?

Yeah, you got it.

Consider how pervasive the gay agenda has become.

1. The forcing of gay marriage not by persuasion and winning hearts and minds, but through judicial activism. Never in U.S. history has there ever been an overturning of the will of the people that didn't lead to war.

2. Workplaces have become a nightmare as gays and transgenders are given special rights and considerations and political correctness is enforced so that everyone is forced to walk on eggshells

3. Schools. Now parents have to wonder if their teenage daughter has to share the girls restroom with a boy who thinks he's a girl. The homosexual and transgender agenda is pushed unabashed onto young minds.

4. Football. Players seek fame not the old fashioned way, through athletic accomplishment, but by "coming out". Since when is being homosexual an accomplishment?

5. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?

uganda-anit-gay-parade1.jpg

But I haven't even gotten to the dilemma. Gay activists have noted a rise in anger toward homosexuals and point to it as proof that the nation is riddled with homophobia. They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement. When people said they don't want homosexuals' lifestyle shoved in their faces, they meant it.

Conservatives don't hate homosexuals, we just don't care as long as it's kept private. But here the aggressive homosexual lobby has made sure that it's our business. So now we're noticing you and now we're pissed.

If you homos had any inkling what unrelenting instigating assholes you've become, you'd blush in embarrassment. But instead, you take the reaction of people who are sick of hearing about you as proof that you have more work to do. Talk about a destructive circular paradox!

So I have something to say to you on behalf of America. F*** you.

BTW, Notice the picture? Even Kenyans don't like things being shoved in their faces.

Funny thing about the people who oppress a group for generations......They never want to admit they did it.....In the end they act like victims saying, "We don't care, but why are they making such a scene. I mean, bus seats are assigned by skin tone....."

What is funny is that THERE ARE STILL LAWS MADE TO PREVENT GAYS FROM GETTING MARRIED AND YOU POSTED THIS TOO EARLY.....
There are no laws anywhere preventing gays from getting married. Stop lying, Leftists!

Nowhere in America will a same sex couple be refused a marriage license? Are you certain about that?

Forum List

Back