The Homosexual Dilemma

But I haven't even gotten to the dilemma. Gay activists have noted a rise in anger toward homosexuals and point to it as proof that the nation is riddled with homophobia. They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement. When people said they don't want homosexuals' lifestyle shoved in their faces, they meant it..

Ah what BS revisionist history.

Homophobes like yourself project your anger onto everyone else.

The reality is that homophobia and general anti-homosexual sentiment is declining.

And that decline is happening in direct proportion and timing to the efforts of the gay population to come out of the closet.

When people say that they don't want homosexual lifestyles shoved in their face, they mean that they want to go back to the old days when it was cool to bully homosexuals and when it was okay to arrest them for being attracted to the same gender.

When it was okay to call someone a f*ggot.

Just like when it was okay to call someone a n*gger.

They miss the 'good old days'- of easy hating.
Or we could protect homosexuals by law like everyone else and they can keep their shit in the bedroom...like everyone else. There are other choices.

You ask many people, perhaps even most, they'll tell you that they don't care what people do in the privacy of their bedroom, they just don't want it rubbed in their face.

So what has the homosexual movement been doing for the past several years?

Yeah, you got it.

Consider how pervasive the gay agenda has become.

1. The forcing of gay marriage not by persuasion and winning hearts and minds, but through judicial activism. Never in U.S. history has there ever been an overturning of the will of the people that didn't lead to war.

2. Workplaces have become a nightmare as gays and transgenders are given special rights and considerations and political correctness is enforced so that everyone is forced to walk on eggshells

3. Schools. Now parents have to wonder if their teenage daughter has to share the girls restroom with a boy who thinks he's a girl. The homosexual and transgender agenda is pushed unabashed onto young minds.

4. Football. Players seek fame not the old fashioned way, through athletic accomplishment, but by "coming out". Since when is being homosexual an accomplishment?

5. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?

uganda-anit-gay-parade1.jpg

But I haven't even gotten to the dilemma. Gay activists have noted a rise in anger toward homosexuals and point to it as proof that the nation is riddled with homophobia. They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement. When people said they don't want homosexuals' lifestyle shoved in their faces, they meant it.

Conservatives don't hate homosexuals, we just don't care as long as it's kept private. But here the aggressive homosexual lobby has made sure that it's our business. So now we're noticing you and now we're pissed.

If you homos had any inkling what unrelenting instigating assholes you've become, you'd blush in embarrassment. But instead, you take the reaction of people who are sick of hearing about you as proof that you have more work to do. Talk about a destructive circular paradox!

So I have something to say to you on behalf of America. F*** you.

BTW, Notice the picture? Even Kenyans don't like things being shoved in their faces.

Funny thing about the people who oppress a group for generations......They never want to admit they did it.....In the end they act like victims saying, "We don't care, but why are they making such a scene. I mean, bus seats are assigned by skin tone....."

What is funny is that THERE ARE STILL LAWS MADE TO PREVENT GAYS FROM GETTING MARRIED AND YOU POSTED THIS TOO EARLY.....
There are no laws anywhere preventing gays from getting married. Stop lying, Leftists!

Nowhere in America will a same sex couple be refused a marriage license? Are you certain about that?
Read the conversation again and stop changing it. Stop lying, Leftists!

I'll put it in picture form so even Leftists can understand it:

Leftists think this:
family%20reading%20the%20Bible.jpg

Is a bigger threat than this:

gay-hanging.jpg

And this:
islam-women-being-abused.jpeg

And THAT makes them world class jackasses.

Get it now, Coyote?

Wow Saint- you really are stupider than I thought.

Or maybe just more dishonest than I thought.

See the thing is- I will not respond in kind- because I don't think that all Christians are assholes like you are.

And I don't think that all Conservatives are lying assholes like you are.

Its just you.

A lying asshole who just lives to spread hate.
Yes, the family is just fine. My kids love their gifts, especially from grandparents. How did your fam enjoy the holidays?

You ask many people, perhaps even most, they'll tell you that they don't care what people do in the privacy of their bedroom, they just don't want it rubbed in their face.

Yeah, you got it.

1. The forcing of gay marriage not by persuasion and winning hearts and minds, but through judicial activism. Never in U.S. history has there ever been an overturning of the will of the people that didn't lead to war.

2. Workplaces have become a nightmare as gays and transgenders are given special rights and considerations and political correctness is enforced so that everyone is forced to walk on eggshells

3. Schools. Now parents have to wonder if their teenage daughter has to share the girls restroom with a boy who thinks he's a girl. The homosexual and transgender agenda is pushed unabashed onto young minds.

4. Football. Players seek fame not the old fashioned way, through athletic accomplishment, but by "coming out". Since when is being homosexual an accomplishment?

5. Homosexuality pervades our media, our television, and virtually all facets of American life. Why do these people think they're so important? What if Christians or Jews acted like this?

But I haven't even gotten to the dilemma. Gay activists have noted a rise in anger toward homosexuals and point to it as proof that the nation is riddled with homophobia. They fail to notice that the rise in anti homosexual sentiment happened in direct proportion and timing to the belligerence of the gay movement. When people said they don't want homosexuals' lifestyle shoved in their faces, they meant it.

Conservatives don't hate homosexuals, we just don't care as long as it's kept private. But here the aggressive homosexual lobby has made sure that it's our business. So now we're noticing you and now we're pissed.

If you homos had any inkling what unrelenting instigating assholes you've become, you'd blush in embarrassment. But instead, you take the reaction of people who are sick of hearing about you as proof that you have more work to do. Talk about a destructive circular paradox!

BTW, Notice the picture? Even Kenyans don't like things being shoved in their faces.

Funny thing about the people who oppress a group for generations......They never want to admit they did it.....In the end they act like victims saying, "We don't care, but why are they making such a scene. I mean, bus seats are assigned by skin tone....."

What is funny is that THERE ARE STILL LAWS MADE TO PREVENT GAYS FROM GETTING MARRIED AND YOU POSTED THIS TOO EARLY.....
There are no laws anywhere preventing gays from getting married. Stop lying, Leftists!

Nowhere in America will a same sex couple be refused a marriage license? Are you certain about that?
Read the conversation again and stop changing it. Stop lying, Leftists!

Are there no states where same sex couples are refused a marriage license?

Only combat veterans kill themselves more often than gay men. And gay men kill themselves 5 times as often as the general populous. Somebody isn't happy, wouldn't you say?

I'd kill myself if I chose to be gay.
Please.

Do.

I chose not to unlike you.

So you found yourself equally attracted to both men and women but chose only one? What did you do, flip a coin?
Why are lesbians so angry all the time? Even gay men try to keep away from you all, finding little in common. Perhaps women are so hormonal and bitchy, you shouldn't put two of them together like that. They need a man to calm them down. Just saying.

Says you. Muslims think...

Yet, there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE of that whatsoever.

Muslims DO however practice serial incest... which has gone on for no well over 700 years. As a result Muslims have largely rinsed from their culture, the necessity of genetic diversity... resulting in major cognitive limitations.

Sadly, the rest of the Ideological Left does not have this excuse... .
Ha ha ha!

Have you informed those 75 year olds having sex that begatting is out of the question?
Oh dear....another poster who cannot tell the difference between that which does not harm others......and that which does. It concerns me how many like you can't see the plain difference.

Since that was not the question, you have given the wrong answer.

Mark
You use an example of something found in nature that harms others as if it makes sense as a comparison. That shows a fundamental lack, on your part, of discerning that which does no harm and that which does harm others. That is disturbing....even a little sociopathic.

When someone uses nature to defend that practice in humans, it deserves that type of response. If you want to use nature to defend the actions of humans, using all of nature is the only fair way.

Mark

That's kind of like saying if you use the Bible to defend marriage you have to use ALL the bible - the stonings and slavery etc.
Cafeteria Christianity....pick and choose what they want to push and what to ignore.

Nope. Jesus said the Old Testament was null and void after his arrival. Its why live animals are not sacrificed anymore at mass, and things like that.

Mark

Only combat veterans kill themselves more often than gay men. And gay men kill themselves 5 times as often as the general populous. Somebody isn't happy, wouldn't you say?

I'd kill myself if I chose to be gay.
Please.

Do.

I chose not to unlike you.

So you found yourself equally attracted to both men and women but chose only one? What did you do, flip a coin?

I CHOSE to be attracted to women.

Since that was not the question, you have given the wrong answer.

Mark
You use an example of something found in nature that harms others as if it makes sense as a comparison. That shows a fundamental lack, on your part, of discerning that which does no harm and that which does harm others. That is disturbing....even a little sociopathic.

When someone uses nature to defend that practice in humans, it deserves that type of response. If you want to use nature to defend the actions of humans, using all of nature is the only fair way.

Mark

That's kind of like saying if you use the Bible to defend marriage you have to use ALL the bible - the stonings and slavery etc.
Cafeteria Christianity....pick and choose what they want to push and what to ignore.

Nope. Jesus said the Old Testament was null and void after his arrival. Its why live animals are not sacrificed anymore at mass, and things like that.
Yeah, only Jesus didn't say that, and he didn't come to save your gentile ass either..

When people talk about redefining marriage, that's exactly what they mean. They want to define it as something other than what it was. So you can define marriage as between gays, or multiple partners, or any other things you like. It has been redefined to mean something else.

You can define 'marriage' however you want. Nobody cares.

What people care about is treating some people differently in the eyes of the law. Either remove the economic advantages given to married couples or grant those benefits to ALL married couples.

This is NOT rocket science!
Apparently it is rocket science. If all men and all women are treated the same, that's called equality. Any eligible man can marry any eligible woman. Changing it to include men with men and women with women is a special consideration and has zip to do with equality. You can't be more equal if it's already equal.

Gays want to pretend they are a special class of citizens but deny they are after any special consideration.

Yet somehow in your twisted Leftist brain, American conservatives who are extremely tolerant of homosexuality but just don't agree with it are more of a danger than Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Egypt where homosexuals are hung in the streets.

Oh really?

This is where I feel duty bound to say - speak for yourself. Do not attempt to speak for me.

In fact, perversely the same Left that celebrates "gay rights" will also throw their support behind Islam and Muslims, reminding everyone ad nauseum that not all Muslims are terrorists every time a terrorist act occurs with the blessing of the Muslim community. All these "peaceful Muslims" think homosexuality is so wicked and socially harmful that they should be executed. Former Iranian president Ahmadinejad spoke to American college students and seeing their metrosexual qualities volunteered, "There are no homosexuals in Iran" to the oblivious idiots so proud to have such a progressive man speak to them. Your knee jerk affinity to Islam virtually ignores that they actually kill homosexuals every day while at the same time seeing mortal danger in Christians who remind you that God considers homosexuality to be a sinful lifestyle.

Not all Muslims are terrorists. Does that bother you? They are as varied and different as you Christians.
Muslims, Christians, anyone can hate homosexuality. People are free to think what they wish. It's when they act on it that there is a problem.
Not sure why you are even bringing Islam into this but let's straighten out a few things. The Abrahamic Faiths don't like homosexuals. At this point in time - Muslims are worse in that regard. But don't pretend that everythings fine and dandy with the Christian faith when we have American mega churches down in Africa trying to criminalize homosexuality and bring about the death penalty.
What's funny is - when it comes to homosexuality, you have a far closer affinity to the Muslims you purport to hate then you will ever admit to.

Close affinity to Muslims? Lol. When we start stoning homosexuals, let me know.

Mark

Mark

Yeah, only Jesus didn't say that, and he didn't come to save your gentile ass either..

Since I am not much of a religious person, I concede that Jesus might not have said that. But, I do know that the church believes it to be so.

Mark

Mark

Since I am not much of a religious person, I concede that Jesus might not have said that. But, I do know that the church believes it to be so.

Mark

As a general rule, I do not cite scripture before heathens... but because you're struggling with this issue Mark, I offer you this guidance, despite the presence of the evil that is our opposition:

The Church believes what Jesus said and he said: "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill," (Matt. 5:17).

Throughout his life, Jesus cited The Law in his many discussions. Through his life and his gift; wherein he sacrificed himself as payment for our sin, Christ fulfilled the law, providing God's grace.

The Law remains in full force and effect. Christ merely provided the means of humanity to fellowship with the father, by accepting his grace and turning from the perversion of reasoning that is evil, admitting that we served evil through that reasoning, that in serving evil we violated the law. But with God's grace through Christ, we need only ask Christ for his forgiveness, willfully choose to follow Christ as our lord and our savior from that demonic reasoning, that is evil.

Now through God's gift of sound reasoning, we know that evil reasons through Relativism. Which is wholly absent of any sense of objectivity. Axiomatically rejecting the concept of consideration of anything beyond one's own subjective needs. And that this, 'across the board' subjectivity is the basis of Humanism, which induces self above all else. And through this, one devolves rather quickly into irrepressible sociopathy and, from that can only come chaos, calamity and catastrophe. The perfect formula for hate, war, death and destruction; OKA: Eternal Anguish; AKA: Hell.

Mark

No, the church doesn't on the first part. The OT is alive and well. And it was Paul, who never met Jesus, who let the gentiles in. Jesus was a Jew who came for the Jews, period.

Yeah, you got it.

Oh, it gets better. Not only are St. Mikey and his ilk desperate to find a mud puddle of victimhood to wallow in, but they're insisting that any violence they inflict on gays because gays won't "sit down and shut the fuck up" is the fault of gays.

After all, Mikey reasoned...."Even Jesus went on a rampage". And you can "only push us so far".

But ask them what has been taken from them, what they've lost.......and they can't cite a single thing. Sigh....bigots. You can't fix stupid.

Sounds very Westboro to me..

Its pretty generic thuggery, using an argument that should come with its own wife beater T-shirt and case of Pabst Blue Ribbon:

"But Becky Mae, you make me beat you senseless because you won't just sit down and shut the fuck up! Stop making me hit you."

Well some Christians think that since we are a nation founded by Christianity we should use law to force Christianity onto others..yet Christianity was never mentioned in The Constitution because Christians came to America to escape oppression of their religion. Watching us make the same mistakes today, 2015 (actually 2019) years later is a joke, when we will learn?

I wonder... is there a difference between setting objective standards, which defend scientific fact relevant to the viability of the culture itself and pushing the tenets of one's religion onto someone else?

From my perspective, not only is there a difference, but the two are diametrically opposed to one another.

Clearly, Christianity recognizes homosexuality as an abomination. This on the basis of the Scriptures which inform us that such is God's position on the subject.

But as well reasoned people, we also recognize that in purely scientific terms that the standard of human sexuality is established by the design intrinsic to human physiology. Thus, sexual behavior which deviates from that standard is inarguably recognized as abnormal sexuality.

Now in terms of how we treat other people, the human brain is merely a computer that constantly plots solutions, using odds of probability to determine if a given scenario is safe or unsafe. If the circumstances represents the potential for success or failure, will it produce a result that is beneficial or harmful, will it produce a profit or a loss.

Thus, where that which is normal increases the likelihood of safety, it increases the potential for a beneficial outcome... while abnormal decreases safety, promoting the potential for harm... unsafe... loss, death: BAD!

Simple calculator, the human brain. But it works... the environment in which we exist is a fairly simple place, so where's the need for anything else?

Now... LOL! Can't ya just FEEL the demon getting all tingly as it prepares to pounce, proclaiming itself as a MUCH more sophisticated animal... with a vastly more complex 'mind'... its hands wringing in a blur as it begins to inform us of that the "Rightwing" mind is a basic calculator, while they are a bad ass super computer.

Of course in truth, they have the same mind... it's just that their Operating System tells them that what a sound system recognizes as a threat to potential viability, is instead: "No problem, proceed: Its all good."

But look around the world you live in today... Their economic policy caused the entire planets financial market to collapse. They LITERALLY replaced scientifically devised systems, with a perverted variant of "Fairness". KILLED IT DEAD!

These are the same people that want us to believe THAT THE SUN IS IRRELEVANT to the earth's climate temperature, and they want FULL CONTROL over the planet to protect us from US... because THEY KNOW how to solve a problem, the complexity of which makes economics look like a peg/hole equation. (Remember... the peg/hole problem: BURIED 'EM!)

All of that merely points to the fact that the Left's Operating System is invalid... it misinforms them of simple risks, it produces false analysis of basic data... and if you do not believe that... then explain how it is that they conclude AS A GROUP: That what is INARGUABLY ABNORMAL is perfectly normal.

Now friends... we're down to a simple choice:

Do we allow people who can't reason through even this most FUNDAMENTAL EQUATION to find the otherwise UNAVOIDABLE CORRECT ANSWER... to have a say in the laws that govern us; laws which will produce A SERIOUS THREAT TO OUR SURVIVAL... or not?

And does it matter if they claim that our rejecting them and their 'conclusions' is because we hate them; or because we're religious bigots, because they're different?

I don't see how it does... but some may disagree and I would love to here more about that!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back