The Homosexual Dilemma

Government remains a necessary component of society, and that Kaz does not like it means. . . nothing to the universe.

Kaz's world would very likely revert to the mad men like Where R My Keys taking over and killing all homosexuals.

Yes, moron, I'm anarchist. Got it.

Let's hope not. Your philosophic content does not prevent the opportunity for local elites taking over and punishing those they don't like.

Yes, moron, I'm an anarchist. Got it.

No one really gives a shit, Kaz. If you want to start a thread on anarchy, go for it. This isn't it.

And there is no question that homosexuality is replicated in every generation. It is part of Nature and has never threatened the continuation of mankind.

And? In every species, natures way is reproduction. If a body does not reproduce, it kills off its lineage. That is why, in nature, homosexuality has to be considered abnormal.

Mark

Nature is a complex and wondrous thing. Did you know that some species are a-sexual? Did you know some could change their gender? How about when animals intentionally sterilize themselves due to over population?

Since Homosexuality exists in over a thousand animals species and has existed in the human animal since the beginning of recorded history, it's pretty safe to assume that we're supposed to be here. Rest easy, scientists have some theories.

The evolutionary puzzle of homosexuality

The genes that code for homosexuality do other things too

The allele - or group of genes - that sometimes codes for homosexual orientation may at other times have a strong reproductive benefit. This would compensate for gay people's lack of reproduction and ensure the continuation of the trait, as non-gay carriers of the gene pass it down.

Gay people were 'helpers in the nest'
Paul Vasey's research in Samoa has focused on a theory called kin selection or the "helper in the nest" hypothesis. The idea is that gay people compensate for their lack of children by promoting the reproductive fitness of brothers or sisters, contributing money or performing other uncle-like activities such as babysitting or tutoring. Some of the gay person's genetic code is shared with nieces and nephews and so, the theory goes, the genes which code for sexual orientation still get passed down.[...]

Gay people do have children
In the US, around 37% of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transsexual people have a child, about 60% of which are biological. According to the Williams Institute, gay couples that have children have an average of two.

These figures may not be high enough to sustain genetic traits specific to this group, but the evolutionary biologist Jeremy Yoder points out in a blog post that for much of modern history gay people haven't been living openly gay lives. Compelled by society to enter marriages and have children, their reproduction rates may have been higher than they are now.

It's not all in the DNA
Qazi Rahman says that alleles coding for same sex attraction only explain some of the variety in human sexuality. Other, naturally varying biological factors come into play, with about one in seven gay men, he says, owing their sexuality to the "big brother effect".

This has nothing to do with George Orwell, but describes the observation that boys with older brothers are significantly more likely to become gay - with every older brother the chance of homosexuality increases by about a third. No-one knows why this is, but one theory is that with each male pregnancy, a woman's body forms an immune reaction to proteins that have a role in the development of the male brain. Since this only comes into play after several siblings have been born - most of whom are heterosexual and go on to have children - this pre-natal quirk hasn't been selected away by evolution.

And, after all of this, my statement still stands:

In every species, natures way is reproduction. If a body does not reproduce, it kills off its lineage. That is why, in nature, homosexuality has to be considered abnormal.

Humans are born with many types of problems. While these conditions are natural, they most assuredly are abnormal.

Mark

Lots of things are 'abnormal'- oral sex is abnormal by your definition- yet the majority of Americans experience it at some time in their life- some of us more than others.

Abnormal doesn't mean bad.

Except in the case of homophobes- homosexuals=abnormal-= bad.
It all boils down to what consenting adults do behind closed doors is their business - so why does the Gay machine insist on getting into everybody else faces ?

Obviously you have no business experience at all. It's hard to get customers. Only idiots turn them away for stupid reasons like that they are gay. There's a good reason Jim Crow laws were enacted, businesses weren't interested in turning away customers, so government had to force them to do it. Read this last paragraph about 10 times and see if you can figure out how clearly it shows how free markets cure tyranny of the majority using government force. It's obvious, you won't get it.

Laughing...and not a single mention of gays, but your cookie cutter anti-goverment screed. Gee, how did I know that was coming.

Reading not being your strong suit, I highlighted it to help you out.

You were probably too busy writing your government adoring screed. Gee, how did I know that was coming? Government will fix the problem for gays, and everyone else, all we have to do is turn over our problems and manhood to them.

Last edited:
It all boils down to what consenting adults do behind closed doors is their business - so why does the Gay machine insist on getting into everybody else faces ?

They demand equal rights. Which perfectly reasonable. And they don't 'get into everybody's face' anymore than heterosexusals do. Actually, far less than heterosexuals do.

So if I don't serve gays and ignore whatever government does to force me to, then they won't come with guns? Seriously? You are an infant. You're the one who has to grow up.

Nope. The government will fine you. As you've violated the civil law and are subject to financial penalties. And since the States have exclusive jurisdiction over intra state commerce, they have every authority to establish minimum standards of conduct when doing business. Such as....treating your customers fairly and equally.

And I don't go to court and I don't pay the fine, now what?

Then they'll be collected as levies and liens. Bank accounts will be ceased. Wages garnished. Titles to property forfeit. Like any tax.

As you well know.

And what if I ignore those and continue to operate? Will I see guns?

If you don't pay your taxes? Ask Ed and Elaine Brown.

However, in public business, you have to interact with the public. And liens can be taken from any proceeds with other members of the public.

If you were to auction off cattle for example.....you'd never see the money. It would go to pay your lien.

So have you given up the idiocy that government is in the end using guns to compel it's citizens or have you given that up as you have clearly conceded that in the end if they don't get what they want, they enforce it with guns?

Those who are attracted to children can't make a different choice either. Compulsive hoarding isn't a choice. No compulsive disorder leaves the sufferer with a choice.

There is a choice in acting. For me, as a gay woman, the only choice is in acting upon my natural or god given inclinations. As long as I am acting upon those natural inclinations with another consenting adult, whose fucking business is it and why should I be denied the rights, benefits and privileges of civil marriage because my life partner of choice happens to be the same gender I am?
Notice how they no longer say, "What business is it of yours what we do in our own bedroom. This is because they know they've taken in out of the bedroom and shoved it in our faces. They hilariously push their lifestyle into the public while at the same time in this post saying it's none of our business. Just another daffy quirk of the faggoty Left.

As a heterosexual i say- what business is it what we do in our own bedroom?

I live in San Francisco- I have never seen any homosexual shove sex in my face. I have seen people having sex in public twice here- both heterosexual couples.

But I think I get what you are trying to say- f*ggots have just gotten too uppity for your liking- they don't know their place anymore.

Because to bigots- f*ggots, n*ggers, c*nts, k*kes......just the same kind of word used for the same kind of purpose.

You of understand, Mark, the Family Research Council and those who are associated with it are deviants? America is for everybody, not just you.

Really? Then if America is for everybody, you really won't mind if pedophilia is legalized. After all, they are also part of everybody.

Mark

And what kind of friggin Homophobic bastard would refuse his kid to a poor oppressed Pedophile!

Conservatives- once again showing that they cannot tell the difference between consensual sex and rape.

Homophobes- once again showing that they only pretend to care about child molestation when they are talking about homosexuals.

Conservatives- once again showing that they cannot tell the difference between consensual sex and rape.

Oh I see - you believe "Inter Generational Intimacy" is consensual; sex because the kid willingly bent over - yes I get it .

Or are you referring to the Bill Clinton type of scenario "Define Sex" - why don't you "Have a cigar" and think about the stupidity you post douchebag.

No I am saying very clearly that you think that child rape is the same thing as consensual sex between adults.

I am saying to your a man taking a 3 year old girl and raping her is exactly the same as two 30 year old men having consensual oral sex in their bedroom.

Because your bigotry and hatred towards homosexuals makes you see the world that way.

And that endangers children.

No I am saying very clearly that you think that child rape is the same thing as consensual sex between adults.

No - but that's how you're trying to spin it. I look at two consenting queer Adults sodomizing each other closed doors the same as I look at a Junkie sticking a needle in his arm or a crack head sticking a glass pipe in his pie hole - they are both wrong and harmful not only to the individual but to society as a whole.

]It all boils down to what consenting adults do behind closed doors is their business - so why does the Gay machine insist on getting into everybody else faces ?

Because the far right social cons want to dictate what grown adults do sexually.

That's over and done with. You've lost.

Last edited:
So have you given up the idiocy that government is in the end using guns to compel it's citizens or have you given that up as you have clearly conceded that in the end if they don't get what they want, they enforce it with guns?

For taxes? Sure. Taxes are quite mandatory. And have been since the founding of our nation. That you disagree is utterly irrelevant to this discussion....and no one gives a shit.

For civil liens? There's no particular need. You can seize property or make it unsellable, garnish wages, collect proceeds from your interactions with other businesses and customers.

So with a mere choice you could find a man's hairy ass as sexually attractive as a woman's shapely backside?

Then Sy's right. You're probably bi already. For most of us, its not a choice. Its just an attribute.

If its not a choice, then how come some are choosing it...or not:

Some Gays Can Go Straight Study Says - ABC News

Of course, gay groups are fighting this study, because if homosexuality was a choice, there can be no discrimination.

Since I personally know gays that have went straight, I have to ask why the appeal of a "big hairy ass" left them and was replaced by a vagina.

Mark

You really should have researched further...

Psychiatry Giant Sorry for Backing Gay 'Cure'

You should really stop sucking dicks. It's not normal.

You're right, it's not normal for me since I'm a lesbian and only lick pussy. I've never sucked a dick in my life nor do I ever intend to.
Neither do I. Nor do I ask my wife to do that with the mouth she kisses our kids with. I consider oral sex to be an abomination so normalized nobody ever considers how wrong and unnatural it is anymore.

Yeah that is going to be a winning argument for your side- we hate homosexuals- and you shouldn't give or get blowjobs from your spouse either.

And the trick is finding a woman you don't have to ask.

And the bakers being fined for refusing to serve gays are violating these reasonable, legal, and ethical civil laws.

To an authoritarian leftist, yes. To a liberal, no. A liberal walks out of a business that doesn't want to do business with them and goes to one that does. An authoritarian leftist runs to government to use force to compel them to do business. It's very clear.

But the experts don't agree with the far right on this Board.

Amazing. The weirds start taking same sex attraction and these voyeurs start gabbling excitingly about bestiality, group sex, and other behavior that fascinates them. No connection at all but they do get excited.

Bullshit. The APA is discussing classifying pedophilia in the same way they do homosexuality. If you all were truthful, you would understand that any sexual proclivity can(and should be if applied fairly) be classified exactly as homosexuality is. One sexual deviancy is really no different than another.

Mark

So you think anything other than male female penis in vagina is sexual deviancy- and that they are all the same as pedophilia?

Foreplay and masturbation are integral parts of sex. It is what makes it "fun", and that leads to pro creation.

So, let me turn your question around. Is there anything you consider a deviancy?

Mark

You didn't answer the question- do you equate anything other than male female penis in vagina as deviancy- just like pedophilia?

I look at two consenting queer Adults sodomizing each other closed doors the same as I look at a Junkie sticking a needle in his arm or a crack head sticking a glass pipe in his pie hole - they are both wrong and harmful not only to the individual but to society as a whole.

What you think means squat in law, James, but your thinking is wrong and harmful to the nation as a whole.

Those who are attracted to children can't make a different choice either. Compulsive hoarding isn't a choice. No compulsive disorder leaves the sufferer with a choice.

There is a choice in acting. For me, as a gay woman, the only choice is in acting upon my natural or god given inclinations. As long as I am acting upon those natural inclinations with another consenting adult, whose fucking business is it and why should I be denied the rights, benefits and privileges of civil marriage because my life partner of choice happens to be the same gender I am?
Notice how they no longer say, "What business is it of yours what we do in our own bedroom. This is because they know they've taken in out of the bedroom and shoved it in our faces. They hilariously push their lifestyle into the public while at the same time in this post saying it's none of our business. Just another daffy quirk of the faggoty Left.

As a heterosexual i say- what business is it what we do in our own bedroom?

I live in San Francisco- I have never seen any homosexual shove sex in my face. I have seen people having sex in public twice here- both heterosexual couples.

But I think I get what you are trying to say- f*ggots have just gotten too uppity for your liking- they don't know their place anymore.

Because to bigots- f*ggots, n*ggers, c*nts, k*kes......just the same kind of word used for the same kind of purpose.

[QUOTE]I live in San Francisco- I have never seen any homosexual shove sex in my face. [/QUOTE]

Mod Note: photo removed due to uncovered nipples.

DYKE-PARADE-FIG-1.jpg

FIG-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here that that can prove that homosexuals NEED to get married, I will buy you a GOOD cup coffee, you name it. Really.

Don't hold your breath...

The purpose of the demand for marriage is that with marriage come legitimacy... what they don't understand is that legitimacy comes as a result of the standard that defines it. Therefore, they're chasing something that can't be had until THEY turn from that which renders them illegitimate.

It's some fairly sad stuff... but insanity has always been sad.
And they're willing to settle for appearances, because real marriage cannot be redefined. Gay couple can play house and delude themselves, but they can never marry for real. The Bible refers to this as "strong delusions". They forget that marriage is ordained by God and is not up for personal interpretation.

Marriage in this era is for many reasons. In western culture it is mostly about love. Two people love each other and want to commit to a long term (hopefully) permanent relationship with each other that might or might not include children, that might include purchasing and building a home together, shared assets, a shared future together that is recognized legally and - if religion is involved, by a religious service. It is a relationship recognized right now, in many areas, as limited only to hetero couples.

Suffice to say, there are some very decent gays who aren't pushy assholes. I know, two of them are dear friends of mine. It's a tragedy that the faggots have become the face of gay people, but that's how life is.

Your standard for a 'pushy asshole' is any gay or lesbian who doesn't 'sit down and shut the fuck up'. Which isn't a particularly compelling standard.

You're a far greater threat to the rights of gays, then gays are a threat to your rights.

There is nothing "pushy" about two people who want to commit to a stable long term legally recognized relationship.

Worry about other adults' consensual sexual behavior with other adults is deviant, indeed.

no one gives a shit.

Yes, there are legions of people who agree with you, who agree with you. They are patting you on the back and telling you how right you are. LOL, is your sense of self worth so tiny that you need to believe that? I speak for myself. I don't need to agreed with or disagreed with to consider my view valid. Grow a pair.

And there is no question that homosexuality is replicated in every generation. It is part of Nature and has never threatened the continuation of mankind.

Now that depends. Every other generation didn't celebrate it.

Mark

Most don't "celebrate it". Wanting to not be forced to hide it is not "celebrating" it. They want to be treated the same way you are - like people.

And the bakers being fined for refusing to serve gays are violating these reasonable, legal, and ethical civil laws.

To an authoritarian leftist, yes. To a liberal, no. A liberal walks out of a business that doesn't want to do business with them and goes to one that does. An authoritarian leftist runs to government to use force to compel them to do business. It's very clear.

We've resolved the authority issue, as the states clearly have the authority over commerce within their States.

What's left are ethical issues. And I think its perfectly ethical and reasonable for a State to require those doing business with the public to treat the public fairly and equally.

You disagree. So?

Forum List

Back