the hostages are dead or wish they were....

I have a feeling Israel doesn't want to solve the problem. Based on what I've heard. They asked what it would be like after the war and Israel said they would be policing these people for the unforseeable future.

Perhaps they like having the Palestinians to kick around. Then when they retaliate they can be the victim. They love being the victims and don't accept any responsibility.
There is no two state solution Hamas would ever agree with Israel.

It is either destroy the Zionists or fight to the death.

Destroying the Zionists would mean the eradication of Jews, not just in Israel, but across the globe that might try to reclaim their homeland.

They voted Hamas into their government. Polls have showed that a supermajority of Palestinians favor terror acts against Israel. They are not that innocent.
There are babies, 4-year-olds, kids that just started their lives. A lot of them. Don't tell me you are one of the people that thinks we should level the entire area and just snuff these people out.

They voted Hamas into their government. Polls have showed that a supermajority of Palestinians favor terror acts against Israel. Other Arab nations, such as Egypt and Jordan, have given them refuge in the past and they thanked them by militarizing and warring against their governments. They are not that innocent.
Brainwashed vs evil.

Dunno. Either way it comes up mass death.

There are babies, 4-year-olds, kids that just started their lives. A lot of them. Don't tell me you are one of the people that thinks we should level the entire area and just snuff these people out.
I guess you could take up all the children into reeducation camps.

More than likely, though, they would grow up to kill Israelis anyway.

I'm not advocating for anything, but I wouldn't blame Israel for doing it. This shit has gone on for decades and there is no end in sight.

If true then they would flood the tunnels with sea water. They are worried they'll kill hostages if they do.
Exactly right. The Israeli government has said that they won't because they want the hostages back, which is why HAMAS will NEVER return all the hostages.

But you know, let's feel sorry for a group of people who, to this very day, think that Jews should be exterminated, and I'm not speaking of just HAMAS here.

There is no two state solution Hamas would ever agree with Israel.

It is either destroy the Zionists or fight to the death.

Destroying the Zionists would mean the eradication of Jews, not just in Israel, but across the globe that might try to reclaim their homeland.
What a mess. If I were Israel I'd expel them all.

why should i care more about those in gaza than hamas does?

11703.jpg

ghows-WL-81ff1f53-d3c0-4c79-bb0d-aeacf519a46d-2821aa54.jpeg

Destroying the Zionists would mean the eradication of Jews

40768.jpg

Come on, Votto, you can do better than that.

Tell us what you really think, let it off your chest, don't mince your words and don't hold anything back.

Add graphic details to your propaganda for dramatic effect:

Tell the whole world Palestinians want to kill all Jews in Palestine, have anal sex with the corpses for two weeks and then devour the putrefact cadavers in cannibalistic rituals.

Destroying the Zionists would mean the eradication of Jews

40768.jpg

Come on, Votto, you can do better than that.

Tell us what you really think, let it off your chest, don't mince your words and don't hold anything back.

Add graphic details to your propaganda for dramatic effect:

Tell the whole world Palestinians want to kill all Jews in Palestine, have anal sex with the corpses for two weeks and then devour the putrefact cadavers in cannibalistic rituals.
There is no acceptable condition for Hamas or the Left for a Zionist state to exist.

I'm educated enough to know that out of the millions of people we are talking about only a portion of them are the ones that have done this.
Then you should be educated enough to know that they train all their young to be terrorists. They instill generational hatred in schools, on tv, and at home.
This won't stop until Israel stops it for good. They have left Israel no choice...

Then you should be educated enough to know that they train all their young to be terrorists. They instill generational hatred in schools, on tv, and at home.
This won't stop until Israel stops it for good. They have left Israel no choice...
Hamas is just an appendage to Iran who chants death to the US and Israel everyday.

If not, why does Iran give them money and weapons?

How stupid can people be?

Forum List

Back