The House Across From Westboro Baptist Gets a Rainbow Pride Paint Job

The house will be picketing by those freaks - why have a gay rights centre there when they know the Westboro rabble will make their lives miserable?

Well, at least they won't have to go bothering funerals and stuff... now they can just cross the street to be douchebags.

Actually the Westboro Church is a very well run scam. They do something obnoxious. Someone punches them out or tries to ban them, they sue, and the insurance companies settle out of court. Phelps himself is a lawyer.

So you think when the Westboro guys see that they're gonna' change their minds?

"Oh look, a Rainbow house! Now I LIKE Gays!".

Is that how it's supposed to work?

Not a chance in hell
More like a burr under their saddle.
It will drive them nuts just to see the house painted like that.

Not a chance in hell
More like a burr under their saddle.
It will drive them nuts just to see the house painted like that.

I think it will make the Westboro nutters smile because it lets them know they are getting to people.

They are the ultimate Real life Trolls, The B-tards from 4chan hate them, but have a grudging respect for them for thier trollyness.

The house will be picketing by those freaks - why have a gay rights centre there when they know the Westboro rabble will make their lives miserable?

You really don't get why?

That center is a permanent thumb in their eye........

My favorite part of this whole thing is the "roving do-gooder". What an interesting and charitable life that man leads.

There is a chance with people that crazy that they may see it as a badge of honor, that they are getting 1) more attention 2)bothering gays enough to make them retaliate 3) a cross to bear to get thier message across.

Its more of a feel good thing to the side that opposes them than any real effect on the Westboro'ers. To be that level of nuts you have to be able to suspend reality in large amounts.

There is a chance with people that crazy that they may see it as a badge of honor, that they are getting 1) more attention 2)bothering gays enough to make them retaliate 3) a cross to bear to get thier message across.

Its more of a feel good thing to the side that opposes them than any real effect on the Westboro'ers. To be that level of nuts you have to be able to suspend reality in large amounts.

Perhaps. However, the optimist in me hopes that butthurt is their prevailing emotion.

Perhaps. However, the optimist in me hopes that butthurt is their prevailing emotion.

I dont think so. These people protest Funerals. A rainbow house doesnt seem to me to be something that would affect them.

Good idea by someone in any event, just not sure how much traction they will get out of it.

I dont think so. These people protest Funerals. A rainbow house doesnt seem to me to be something that would affect them.

Good idea by someone in any event, just not sure how much traction they will get out of it.

I imagine that there will be a lot of inner sniveling each time one of them sees a homosexual couple holding hands and showing affection across the street from their command center.

Forum List

Back