The House has gone insane

But we all know the Republicans won't pull that kind of stunt, don't we. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Y'all be sure and use that same yardstick on McConnell, ya hear?

Theater for the rubes.

Was this one of the eleventy hundred and five bills sitting on Harry Reid's desk? Or does this make it eleventy hundred and six?
Reid sat on 350 bills from the House and you make jokes about it and pretend it did not happen, figures you hack.
That bastard Reid. Sitting there on a stack of fifty ObamaCare repeals, Nazi Social Security denials, and National Hot Dog Day resolutions.

Incredible.

You know the Republicans won't pull stunts like that. No siree bob!

Odd how you're always there to defend Democrats in these, but in liberal double standard threads you are nowhere to be seen. By odd, I mean for you ... completely normal ....

Theater for the rubes.

Was this one of the eleventy hundred and five bills sitting on Harry Reid's desk? Or does this make it eleventy hundred and six?
Reid sat on 350 bills from the House and you make jokes about it and pretend it did not happen, figures you hack.
That bastard Reid. Sitting there on a stack of fifty ObamaCare repeals, Nazi Social Security denials, and National Hot Dog Day resolutions.

Incredible.

You know the Republicans won't pull stunts like that. No siree bob!

Odd how you're always there to defend Democrats in these, but in liberal double standard threads you are nowhere to be seen. By odd, I mean for you ... completely normal ....
You must slam blinders over your eyes in the topics where I ream Democrats/Liberals.

Selective bias, you have.

House passes bill to end benefits for Nazis TheHill
Expelled Nazis paid millions in Social Security
Millions have been going to those that have been expelled by our country due to a loophole. Personally, anything that saves millions I am all for-

Passed 420-0, the bill was approved after an October Associated Press report found that dozens of suspected Nazi war criminals forced to leave the U.S. collected millions of dollars in federal benefits.

Bill HR 5739
H.R.5739 -- No Social Security for Nazis Act
Bill Text - 113th Congress 2013-2014 - THOMAS Library of Congress :

What few if any at all are left who are now in their late 80's and 90's who paid into Social Security are now going to be denied the Social Security payments?
Not one Republican or Democrat voted against it.
I doubt if there any alive yet even if there are, REALLY!!!.
D.C. House Politicians are gone insane passing stupid shit like this. Yet they do it all the time. Then they wonder why their ratings are so low.

This should have been voted on over 25 or 30 years ago.
I just watched this on C-Span in disbelief on the House Floor. You would think that I would be used to this shit (which I am) but this one took the cake.

Millions have been going to those that have been expelled by our country due to a loophole. Personally, anything that saves millions I am all for-

Passed 420-0, the bill was approved after an October Associated Press report found that dozens of suspected Nazi war criminals forced to leave the U.S. collected millions of dollars in federal benefits.

Bill HR 5739

What few if any at all are left who are now in their late 80's and 90's who paid into Social Security are now going to be denied the Social Security payments?
D.C. House Politicians are gone insane passing stupid shit like this. Yet they do it all the time. Then they wonder why their ratings are so low.

I just watched this on C-Span in disbelief on the House Floor. You would think that I would be used to this shit (which I am) but this one took the cake.

The point was it should have been voted on 20 years ago. Not now, while they only have one or two years left.

I had no idea they were paying social security benefits to Nazi war criminals. This is news to me, Peach.

I understand your point and my point is somehow it was unfortunately never brought up to Congress in a timely measure before by those that would have been in the know- the accounting office. It needs to be corrected, for future reference. Let's hope nothing similar happens in many years to come, but now it shows, war criminals expelled are not allowed to receive benefits. We are talking precedence here.

Bill HR 5739

The point was it should have been voted on 20 years ago. Not now, while they only have one or two years left.

"The House has gone insane"

The House has been insane since January 2011.

Here's more insanity from the House:

Republicans aim to cut funding in retaliation for Obama immigration plan US news The Guardian

That's what they were elected to do, stop the big government from Obama.

They were elected to govern, not throw tantrums. And I pray the Dems remember that they are to oppose not obstruct.

So was congress throwing tantrums during the 2nd term of FDR to stop his big government programs?

I understand your point and my point is somehow it was unfortunately never brought up to Congress in a timely measure before by those that would have been in the know- the accounting office. It needs to be corrected, for future reference. Let's hope nothing similar happens in many years to come, but now it shows, war criminals expelled are not allowed to receive benefits. We are talking precedence here.

Bill HR 5739

Cutting off a 93 or 95 year olds only income for the few years they have left is just cruel. They can't get any assistance from the countries they moved to because they did not work there, they worked here. They paid into their Social Security wrong or right.
It's terrible, 95 and no more income and to old to work.
Yes they did terrible things but it is not right that they get the same treatment in their 90's.

"The House has gone insane"

The House has been insane since January 2011.

Here's more insanity from the House:

Republicans aim to cut funding in retaliation for Obama immigration plan US news The Guardian

That's what they were elected to do, stop the big government from Obama.

They were elected to govern, not throw tantrums. And I pray the Dems remember that they are to oppose not obstruct.

So was congress throwing tantrums during the 2nd term of FDR to stop his big government programs?

Fallacy of false comparison in time and place. You are guilty of pre-sentism, yes.

However, to be fair, the few Republicans were screaming, and the fewer Republicans after the massacre of the GOP in 1936 were screaming even louder.

peach, they were war criminals for Hitler.

Yes, I would cut them off because they lied to get here and to receive the benefits.

This is masterbatory legislating. Makes you feel good. Let's you pretend something was had. But you've accomplished nothing.

Bill HR 5739

Cutting off a 93 or 95 year olds only income for the few years they have left is just cruel. They can't get any assistance from the countries they moved to because they did not work there, they worked here. They paid into their Social Security wrong or right.
It's terrible, 95 and no more income and to old to work.
Yes they did terrible things but it is not right that they get the same treatment in their 90's.
They were Nazi war criminals. I'm not about to pity them.

This was brought about by an Oct article bring attention the the screw up years ago.

Forum List

Back