The "I meant to do that" tour has begun

The Rs could hardly wait to vote No ... Putin stole their show and left them the losers.

yep because the President STILL has the option of force on the table.

Yeah, and he'll tell them where, when and how much force he will use.... with weeks advance notice.

The world is laughing.

Meanwhile:
( and to all's surprise ) :cuckoo:

Report: Syria transported chemical weapons to Iraq

By JPOST.COM STAFF
09/15/2013 10:37

Syria has moved 20 trucks worth of equipment and material used for the manufacturing of chemical weapons into neighboring Iraq, the Lebanese daily Al-Mustaqbal reported on Sunday.

The government in Baghdad has denied allegations that it is helping the Syrian government conceal chemical stockpiles.
Related:

Syria chemical weapons sites being dispersed to avoid detection, report says
US, Russia reach deal on control of Syria chemical weapons

The report came just a day after the United States and Russia struck a deal stipulating that Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime would destroy its chemical arsenal to avert an American military assault.

more: Report: Syria transported chemical weapons to Iraq | JPost | Israel News

SeanRush must be really making hay out of this :yawn: because all the resident righties are in an uproar about it :p

Yeah, and he'll tell them where, when and how much force he will use.... with weeks advance notice.

The world is laughing.

Meanwhile: ( and to all's surprise ) :cuckoo:

By JPOST.COM STAFF

Syria has moved 20 trucks worth of equipment and material used for the manufacturing of chemical weapons into neighboring Iraq, the Lebanese daily Al-Mustaqbal reported on Sunday.

The government in Baghdad has denied allegations that it is helping the Syrian government conceal chemical stockpiles.
Related:

The report came just a day after the United States and Russia struck a deal stipulating that Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime would destroy its chemical arsenal to avert an American military assault.

Could it be that Iraq is being payed back by Syria for the WMD's that were spirited away by the Russians from Iraq Into the Bekaa Valley before WE got there?:eusa_whistle:

What a basket case Iraq is now that WE aren't there courtesy of Obama....RULED by AQ....

The world is laughing.

By JPOST.COM STAFF

Related:

Could it be that Iraq is being payed back by Syria for the WMD's that were spirited away by the Russians from Iraq Into the Bekaa Valley before WE got there?:eusa_whistle:

What a basket case Iraq is now that WE aren't there courtesy of Obama....RULED by AQ....

We shouldn't have gone into Iraq in the first place

By JPOST.COM STAFF

Related:

We shouldn't have gone into Iraq in the first place
AND? You wanna rewrite this one too?

The world is laughing.

Meanwhile:
( and to all's surprise ) :cuckoo:

By JPOST.COM STAFF

Related:

I wonder if those are the same chemical weapons Iraq transported to Syria back when President Bush was the warmonger? Funny how shit like that works out (not funny 'haha', but funny 'odd'). Am I the only one that connect these dots? Because, certainly our useless US press will not. It's almost as if the US press thinks WMD's are not mobile when in the hands of others. Oil wells are not mobile, coal mines are not mobile, nuclear power plants are not mobile. Weapons are mobile.

What?...No that's not my red line, that congress' red line!...That's the world community's red line!

I wouldn't draw red lines...I draw purple lines because they're all non-threatening to Assad's self-esteem and stuff!

Anyways, I don't have to ask congress, but I'm going to ask them to give me cover in case this blows up on my face.

What?...I have no prayer of getting a resolution through congress?...Well, I'll send Secretary Kerry out there to huff and puff!

Huh?...Lurch babbled something about Assad giving up his weapons?...First I heard of that one.

Whats' that?...Putin called his bluff and offered to mediate in the deal?

Yeah, I totally planned for it all to work out that way!

The world is laughing.

By JPOST.COM STAFF

Related:

I wonder if those are the same chemical weapons Iraq transported to Syria back when President Bush was the warmonger? Funny how shit like that works out (not funny 'haha', but funny 'odd'). Am I the only one that connect these dots? Because, certainly our useless US press will not. It's almost as if the US press thinks WMD's are not mobile when in the hands of others. Oil wells are not mobile, coal mines are not mobile, nuclear power plants are not mobile. Weapons are mobile.
^Yep.

Forum List

Back