The Impeachment Thread

Dems are offering damning testimony

Republicans will ignore it, History will not
There will be no history if you assholes get your way. Freedom will become as taboo to discuss as election fraud. You will not be able to tell the children this country used to be free. They would choose freedom and then you would have to kill them.
Freedom WON!

Trumps attempt to subvert our electoral process was defeated
No, freedom did not win. Our elections now have no integrity. Media is censored. And political persecution is taking place. Go look freedom up, and get back to me.

Looks like Trump got his lawyers off of a matchbook
What do you know about the law? Your posts show not to much to nothing at all. Tell us in legal terms why they are so bad.

Back it up too.

I may not be a lawyer, but I watch Judge Judy every day.
Means I would have done a better job than the two clowns Trump put up.
How? Tell us.

Let’s see......

If Rightwinger were Trumps lawyer, I would not have argued the Impeachment was rushed and then argued that the impeachment was too late.

I would not have argued my client was voted out of office while my client is accused of lying about a stolen election

But then again, I am not a high priced Trump lawyer.
The election was stolen. The impeachment proves they know they did not beat him. That is why they want him convicted and barred from running again. They know they cannot defraud him again.

All of this is just another admission of guilt and that massive fraud took place.

View attachment 455222
Typical troll response. Next.

i'm no troll.

your reply reeks of failure.... donny lost. period.

the end.
There was massive fraud . Period.
And yet, every judge in the country that the Drumph team took this allegation to said no, including judges appointed by Drumph and a Republican dominated Supreme Court. Sure. You bettcha. Masssive fraud. Un huh. :rolleyes:
Every judge was either complicit or did not want to challenge the corrupt bureaucracy that conspired to make this fraud happen.

There was massive fraud. The censorship or impeachment would not be going on if there was not.
Infamy,
Infamy.
Theyve all got

it in for me!!
For fucks sake mate.Let it go. You are making a show of yourself.
Let what go? The fraud or the lives you are watching destroyed in your country because you are afraid? Which one is it fatboy?
Your trump idolatry. Nobody but extreme nuts still believes that trump won. I suspect that you have had a lot of troubles in your life. Try and get help.
Trump's policies get the idolatry. My life has been good. The American dream is what happened to me. I worked hard and retired financially secure. I do not want to see future generations denied the benefits this great country gave to me.

Also a man that cannot protect his country's children is not about to give any advice about anything.
You are a moron.What did you do to protect the thousands of American kids who have been sexually assaulted ? Let me know so I can put your lessons into practise. Fucking idiot.
Our children are not abused by a religion that says it has the right to. There is quite a difference. And the Trump administration made a record amount of arrests of human and sex traffickers. Biden will now eliminate that program.
And what did you do ?

Fucking clown, most of the kiddy fiddling was organised through the catholic church.

There will be no history if you assholes get your way. Freedom will become as taboo to discuss as election fraud. You will not be able to tell the children this country used to be free. They would choose freedom and then you would have to kill them.
Freedom WON!

No, freedom did not win. Our elections now have no integrity. Media is censored. And political persecution is taking place. Go look freedom up, and get back to me.
Good, then you should never vote in another election again.

and there the pa suit with brann and bibas is presented. on the merits
That case is still waiting to heard. You are uninformed. The SCOTUS put trial off until the fall.
different case, trumptard.
Are you sure? Then prove it.
i am sure. look it up yourself. burden of proof is on you. you queefed that the case was before scotus.
No it is not. You bought it up trolly.

What do you know about the law? Your posts show not to much to nothing at all. Tell us in legal terms why they are so bad.

Back it up too.

How? Tell us.

Let’s see......

If Rightwinger were Trumps lawyer, I would not have argued the Impeachment was rushed and then argued that the impeachment was too late.

I would not have argued my client was voted out of office while my client is accused of lying about a stolen election

The election was stolen. The impeachment proves they know they did not beat him. That is why they want him convicted and barred from running again. They know they cannot defraud him again.

All of this is just another admission of guilt and that massive fraud took place.

View attachment 455222

i'm no troll.

the end.
And yet, every judge in the country that the Drumph team took this allegation to said no, including judges appointed by Drumph and a Republican dominated Supreme Court. Sure. You bettcha. Masssive fraud. Un huh. :rolleyes:
Every judge was either complicit or did not want to challenge the corrupt bureaucracy that conspired to make this fraud happen.

There was massive fraud. The censorship or impeachment would not be going on if there was not.
Infamy,
Infamy.
Theyve all got

it in for me!!
Let what go? The fraud or the lives you are watching destroyed in your country because you are afraid? Which one is it fatboy?
Your trump idolatry. Nobody but extreme nuts still believes that trump won. I suspect that you have had a lot of troubles in your life. Try and get help.
Trump's policies get the idolatry. My life has been good. The American dream is what happened to me. I worked hard and retired financially secure. I do not want to see future generations denied the benefits this great country gave to me.

Also a man that cannot protect his country's children is not about to give any advice about anything.
You are a moron.What did you do to protect the thousands of American kids who have been sexually assaulted ? Let me know so I can put your lessons into practise. Fucking idiot.
Our children are not abused by a religion that says it has the right to. There is quite a difference. And the Trump administration made a record amount of arrests of human and sex traffickers. Biden will now eliminate that program.
And what did you do ?

Fucking clown, most of the kiddy fiddling was organised through the catholic church.
Support law enforcement.

Back it up too.

How? Tell us.

Let’s see......

View attachment 455222

i'm no troll.

the end.

Infamy,
Infamy.
Theyve all got

it in for me!!

And what did you do ?

Support law enforcement.
How did you do that ? What did you do in Boston to stop the fiddling ?

Stacey Plaskett is building an effective case of Trump complicity
I think they need a few witnesses to corroborate all of these internet quotes. Was trump aware of the crazies ? He probably was but she hasnt proved it.

This is Trumps administration. He is responsible for more than just what he tweets, but what his administration did in planning and executing this event.

If you don’t fight like hell, you will not have a country anymore
And that's the piece you're going to have to prove, that it was in fact the American government that was trying to overthrow the American government.

Freedom WON!

Our country stood tall!

Low level election officials stood tall to defy the bullying of the President of the United States and protect the will of We the People.
Our finest moment

Freedom WON!

Our country stood tall!

Low level election officials stood tall to defy the bullying of the President of the United States.
Our finest moment
You don't give a shit about this country. You are disenguenous and dishonest. And those are your good qualities.

I think they need a few witnesses to corroborate all of these internet quotes. Was trump aware of the crazies ? He probably was but she hasnt proved it.

This is Trumps administration. He is responsible for more than just what he tweets, but what his administration did in planning and executing this event.

And that's the piece you're going to have to prove, that it was in fact the American government that was trying to overthrow the American government.

Trump was sworn to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic

Trump turned out to be one of those enemies

Freedom WON!

Our country stood tall!

Low level election officials stood tall to defy the bullying of the President of the United States.
Our finest moment
You don't give a shit about this country. You are disenguenous and dishonest. And those are your good qualities.

I will accept that as a concession

Freedom WON!

Our country stood tall!

Our finest moment

I will accept that as a concession
You will do no such thing. You hate America if you want this illegitimate government for this country. There is no other conclusion that can be reached.

Trump was sworn to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic

Trump turned out to be one of those enemies
I know that's the narrative and I understand you are contractually obligated to adhere tightly to it, but that's a fantasy in the fever swamp.

Last edited:

Freedom WON!

Our country stood tall!

Low level election officials stood tall to defy the bullying of the President of the United States and protect the will of We the People.
Our finest moment
Yes.

Freedom WON!

Our country stood tall!

Our finest moment
T**** pressured governors, Secretaries of State, state legislators, and they all saId NOTHING DOING!

Mrs Dean
That girl was really good.
She just kicked butt. What a closer. "And for the first time in our Nation's history, our Capitol was ransacked."

Close notes. Walk away. The End.
"And for the first time in our Nation's history, our Capitol was ransacked." What a closer? Try what a steaming pile. Perhaps she, and of course the sycophants, all forgot what happened in 1812. Or maybe they went to government school and weren't taught history. Or maybe they think an enemy nation setting fire to the capitol building is nothing while some broken windows and doors are the greatest threat the country has ever faced. Either way, get a grip. If you're going to wax dramatic, at least make it truthful. Otherwise, you just get laughed at.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back