The Impeachment Thread

Well I think they have just destroyed trumps "cant touch this" defence.

Old Lady - this one is for you.
/——/ Next time the GOP controls the House and Senate, they should impeach Clinton, Obozo and Biden. Then watch the democRATs scream.

We are talking about today’s Republicans
Of course they will impeach

Over whatever wild conspiracy theory their base believes in
And why not? impeachment has been cheapened to that point.
Republicans impeached over a Blow Job
Todays Republicans would impeach over whatever the latest conspiracy theory infatuates their base
They impeached over perjury. Tell the truth just once. :ahole-1:
Lying about a Blow Job is still all about a Blow Job
/——-/ Lie about what you had for breakfast to a federal judge while under oath. What could possibly go wrong?
was the breakfast material to the outcome of the proceedings, matlock?
/——/ Any lie under oath is perjury, dumbass. And you think lying about sex in a sexual assault case is OK? Nothing But the Truth: What Happens When You Lie Under Oath - FindLaw
Lying about Blow Jobs is expected

Usually men say they got one when they didn’t. Clinton claimed he didn’t get one when he did.
Not when under oath it's not expected.
Divorce court demonstrates otherwise.
Even in divorce court you can be charged with perjury if it's proven you lied.

Lawyers know the law. Bubba knew he was committing perjury and did it anyway. It cost him his law license for a while and his handlers almost 6 figures, so it really doesn't matter if anyone thinks he shouldn't have been charged with it or not.
You can but likely won't. At worst, the threat of perjury might might be used by the other side for financial leverage. Lying in divorce court is prevalent.
Regardless, Bubba wasn't in divorce court.
That's true. And don't get me wrong, he did lie under oath and was appropriately punished for it. But at least keep it in context. He lied about getting a blow job. Republicans impeached him for that. Trump sought help for his presidential campaign from a foreign national, for which he was impeached. Which do you think was more egregious?
That depends if you're convinced that's what he did. The House didn't really make a very convincing case. It was blatantly clear what Bubba did in the context of a sexual harassment lawsuit.
LOL

He literally asked a foreign leader to open an investigation into a political rival. How else can that be viewed?
As an attempt to root out corruption in American officials.
Trump & Rudy pressured Ukraine to find dirt on Hunter Biden EXACTLY the same way Trump pressured Raffensperger to "find" 11, 000 votes in Georgia. See Rudy's call with Ukraine.

Dems are offering damning testimony

Republicans will ignore it, History will not
There will be no history if you assholes get your way. Freedom will become as taboo to discuss as election fraud. You will not be able to tell the children this country used to be free. They would choose freedom and then you would have to kill them.
Freedom WON!

Trumps attempt to subvert our electoral process was defeated
No, freedom did not win. Our elections now have no integrity. Media is censored. And political persecution is taking place. Go look freedom up, and get back to me.
Our country stood tall!

Low level election officials stood tall to defy the bullying of the President of the United States.
Our finest moment
You don't give a shit about this country. You are disenguenous and dishonest. And those are your good qualities.

I will accept that as a concession
You will do no such thing. You hate America if you want this illegitimate government for this country. There is no other conclusion that can be reached.
^ ^ ^
Triggered
giphy-1-gif.271907

There will be no history if you assholes get your way. Freedom will become as taboo to discuss as election fraud. You will not be able to tell the children this country used to be free. They would choose freedom and then you would have to kill them.
Freedom WON!

No, freedom did not win. Our elections now have no integrity. Media is censored. And political persecution is taking place. Go look freedom up, and get back to me.
Our country stood tall!

Low level election officials stood tall to defy the bullying of the President of the United States and protect the will of We the People.
Our finest moment
T**** pressured governors, Secretaries of State, state legislators, and they all saId NOTHING DOING!

Trump pressured his own Vice President to break the law.
When Pence refused, Trump identified Pence to the mob as an enemy to Democracy.

Stacey Plaskett is building an effective case of Trump complicity
I think they need a few witnesses to corroborate all of these internet quotes. Was trump aware of the crazies ? He probably was but she hasnt proved it.

This is Trumps administration. He is responsible for more than just what he tweets, but what his administration did in planning and executing this event.

If you don’t fight like hell, you will not have a country anymore
And that's the piece you're going to have to prove, that it was in fact the American government that was trying to overthrow the American government.

Trump was sworn to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic

Trump turned out to be one of those enemies
I know that's the narrative and I understand you are contractually obligated to adhere tightly to it, but that's a fantasy in the fever swamp.
Trump defiled his oath of office

He needs to be held accountable

I think they need a few witnesses to corroborate all of these internet quotes. Was trump aware of the crazies ? He probably was but she hasnt proved it.

This is Trumps administration. He is responsible for more than just what he tweets, but what his administration did in planning and executing this event.

And that's the piece you're going to have to prove, that it was in fact the American government that was trying to overthrow the American government.

Trump was sworn to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic

I know that's the narrative and I understand you are contractually obligated to adhere tightly to it, but that's a fantasy in the fever swamp.

He was. He lost the election. You have to prove that he did what you claim is worth further abuse.

Freedom WON!

Our country stood tall!

Low level election officials stood tall to defy the bullying of the President of the United States and protect the will of We the People.
Our finest moment
T**** pressured governors, Secretaries of State, state legislators, and they all saId NOTHING DOING!

Trump pressured his own Vice President to break the law.
When Pence refused, Trump identified Pence to the mob as an enemy to Democracy.
That law is unclear and many saw it a different way. A court would have to decide who was right, not Democrats.

If the founding fathers were alive today and sitting in judgement of Trump's violent insurrection - I have no doubt that they would ALL vote to convict Trump. Trump would represent their greatest nightmare regarding their sacred Constitution.

If the founding fathers were alive today and sitting in judgement of Trump's violent insurrection - I have no doubt that they would ALL vote to convict Trump. Trump would represent their greatest nightmare regarding their sacred Constitution.
If the founding fathers were alive Obama would have been hung or faced a firing squad. Next.

Looks like Trump got his lawyers off of a matchbook
What do you know about the law? Your posts show not to much to nothing at all. Tell us in legal terms why they are so bad.

Back it up too.

I may not be a lawyer, but I watch Judge Judy every day.
Means I would have done a better job than the two clowns Trump put up.
How? Tell us.

Let’s see......

If Rightwinger were Trumps lawyer, I would not have argued the Impeachment was rushed and then argued that the impeachment was too late.

I would not have argued my client was voted out of office while my client is accused of lying about a stolen election

But then again, I am not a high priced Trump lawyer.
The election was stolen. The impeachment proves they know they did not beat him. That is why they want him convicted and barred from running again. They know they cannot defraud him again.

All of this is just another admission of guilt and that massive fraud took place.

View attachment 455222
Typical troll response. Next.

i'm no troll.

your reply reeks of failure.... donny lost. period.

the end.
There was massive fraud . Period.
And yet, every judge in the country that the Drumph team took this allegation to said no, including judges appointed by Drumph and a Republican dominated Supreme Court. Sure. You bettcha. Masssive fraud. Un huh. :rolleyes:
Every judge was either complicit or did not want to challenge the corrupt bureaucracy that conspired to make this fraud happen.

There was massive fraud. The censorship or impeachment would not be going on if there was not.
Infamy,
Infamy.
Theyve all got

it in for me!!
For fucks sake mate.Let it go. You are making a show of yourself.
Let what go? The fraud or the lives you are watching destroyed in your country because you are afraid? Which one is it fatboy?
Your trump idolatry. Nobody but extreme nuts still believes that trump won. I suspect that you have had a lot of troubles in your life. Try and get help.
Trump's policies get the idolatry. My life has been good. The American dream is what happened to me. I worked hard and retired financially secure. I do not want to see future generations denied the benefits this great country gave to me.

Also a man that cannot protect his country's children is not about to give any advice about anything.
You are a moron.What did you do to protect the thousands of American kids who have been sexually assaulted ? Let me know so I can put your lessons into practise. Fucking idiot.
Our children are not abused by a religion that says it has the right to. There is quite a difference. And the Trump administration made a record amount of arrests of human and sex traffickers. Biden will now eliminate that program.
trump was Epstein's BFF.

He was. He lost the election. You have to prove that he did what you claim is worth further abuse.

We have this thing called IMPEACHMENT that is proving what Trump did and failed to do in defending the Constitution.

He sent a mob to go after his own Vice President

If the founding fathers were alive Obama would have been hung or faced a firing squad. Next.
You know you want to say "lynched", dontcha?

Looks like Trump got his lawyers off of a matchbook
What do you know about the law? Your posts show not to much to nothing at all. Tell us in legal terms why they are so bad.

Back it up too.

I may not be a lawyer, but I watch Judge Judy every day.
Means I would have done a better job than the two clowns Trump put up.
How? Tell us.

Let’s see......

If Rightwinger were Trumps lawyer, I would not have argued the Impeachment was rushed and then argued that the impeachment was too late.

I would not have argued my client was voted out of office while my client is accused of lying about a stolen election

But then again, I am not a high priced Trump lawyer.
The election was stolen. The impeachment proves they know they did not beat him. That is why they want him convicted and barred from running again. They know they cannot defraud him again.

All of this is just another admission of guilt and that massive fraud took place.

View attachment 455222
Typical troll response. Next.

i'm no troll.

your reply reeks of failure.... donny lost. period.

the end.
There was massive fraud . Period.
And yet, every judge in the country that the Drumph team took this allegation to said no, including judges appointed by Drumph and a Republican dominated Supreme Court. Sure. You bettcha. Masssive fraud. Un huh. :rolleyes:
Every judge was either complicit or did not want to challenge the corrupt bureaucracy that conspired to make this fraud happen.

There was massive fraud. The censorship or impeachment would not be going on if there was not.
Infamy,
Infamy.
Theyve all got

it in for me!!
For fucks sake mate.Let it go. You are making a show of yourself.
Let what go? The fraud or the lives you are watching destroyed in your country because you are afraid? Which one is it fatboy?
Your trump idolatry. Nobody but extreme nuts still believes that trump won. I suspect that you have had a lot of troubles in your life. Try and get help.
Trump's policies get the idolatry. My life has been good. The American dream is what happened to me. I worked hard and retired financially secure. I do not want to see future generations denied the benefits this great country gave to me.

Also a man that cannot protect his country's children is not about to give any advice about anything.
You are a moron.What did you do to protect the thousands of American kids who have been sexually assaulted ? Let me know so I can put your lessons into practise. Fucking idiot.
Our children are not abused by a religion that says it has the right to. There is quite a difference. And the Trump administration made a record amount of arrests of human and sex traffickers. Biden will now eliminate that program.
trump was Epstein's BFF.
Trump and Epstein were such good friends, Trump apparently raped a 13 year old at an Epstein party,

Because he was black?

You know you want to say "lynched", dontcha?
No, I don't. Is the race card all you have? He would be hung.

Because he was black?
Again with the race card? Traitors come in all shapes and sizes and colors.

Forum List

Back