The Impeachment Thread

This is good precedent for impeaching Obama when the Republicans regain congress in 2022.
How so? Did the House vote to impeach Former President Obama while he was still in office..............like they did to trump?

That's not relevant, obviously. The precedent is set that a president can be impeached after he leaves office. Obama fits the bill, and I expect the Republicans to act accordingly when they have control of Congress.
Who says it's not relevant. trump was impeached while he was still in office. Fact.

Yes, he was impeached by the House and the Senate did not convict. It's not relevant because the precedent the DemoKKKrats are setting now is not contingent on attempts to previously impeach a president, even if it failed in the case of Trump. The precedent the DemoKKKrats are setting is that a former president can be impeached after he leaves office. Period. Which raises the possibility of impeaching Obama for the war crimes he committed while he was in office.
He wasn't impeached after he left office. What part of that are you not getting?

David Schoen, one of lawyers defending Donald Trump against impeachment charges, warned senators on Tuesday that convicting the former president could bring about a second civil war.

Wow, the Trump lawyers are really unhinged.

This is good precedent for impeaching Obama when the Republicans regain congress in 2022.
How so? Did the House vote to impeach Former President Obama while he was still in office..............like they did to trump?

That's not relevant, obviously. The precedent is set that a president can be impeached after he leaves office. Obama fits the bill, and I expect the Republicans to act accordingly when they have control of Congress.
Who says it's not relevant. trump was impeached while he was still in office. Fact.

Yes, he was impeached by the House and the Senate did not convict. It's not relevant because the precedent the DemoKKKrats are setting now is not contingent on attempts to previously impeach a president, even if it failed in the case of Trump. The precedent the DemoKKKrats are setting is that a former president can be impeached after he leaves office. Period. Which raises the possibility of impeaching Obama for the war crimes he committed while he was in office.
He wasn't impeached after he left office. What part of that are you not getting?
Conservatives are not very bright. Many of them don't understand Trump was impeached on January 13th, 2021 and that he was still president until January 20th, 2021.

Well, I'm holding out until the end so I can say I told you so.:yapyapyapf:

Charades are always fun to watch, though. :26:

You're trying. It won't work, but the precedent is set. The Republicans can impeach Obama when they regain control of Congress. For that matter, Hillary can be impeached as Secretary of State, too.

Schoen's presentation is pure amateur hour. He is rushing through it and stuttering. I've hear better freshman high schoolers give better legal presentations.
It wasn't written with any regard for his audience. It's a garble of lawyerese and snippets of archaic language. Following the whys and wherefores of his arguments is almost as hard as following one of Mr. Beale's conspiracy theories.

It gives Senators an out

Ummm...What HE said
Yes. But once it's established that they're holding the trial, the argument of its constitutionality should be moot. Unfortunately, it won't be.
It should, from here on out, be about whether T**** incited an insurrection.

Schoen's presentation is pure amateur hour. He is rushing through it and stuttering. I've heard better legal presentations from freshman high schoolers.
He's on speed? Actually he reminds me of a HS student giving an oral presentation, eyes down on their notes and reading outloud at the speed of sound.
Did you see how his hands were shaking? As someone with an intense fear of public speaking myself, I wonder if this was all severe nerves. You wouldn't think a lawyer with his experience would be that struck with stage fright, but maybe it's the cameras, or the august nature of the proceedings?

Six Republicans broke ranks to vote that the impeachment trial is constitutional. It shows that al least some Pubs are not Trump bootlickers.

You're trying. It won't work, but the precedent is set. The Republicans can impeach Obama when they regain control of Congress. For that matter, Hillary can be impeached as Secretary of State, too.
LOL....You read too much Gateway Pundit.

Trump was impeached while still in office.

Six Republicans broke ranks to vote that the impeachment trial is constitutional. It shows that al least some Pubs are not Trump bootlickers.
Were you under the impression that republicans all backed up Trump when attacked by the left?
Incredible! I'm shaking my head in amazement.

The Republicans can impeach Obama when they regain control of Congress.
LOLOLOLOL

You cons are sooo fucking retarded.

rotfl-gif.288736

Democrats need 17 Republicans to convict though. I don't see that happening. Republicans are scum.

Schoen's presentation is pure amateur hour. He is rushing through it and stuttering. I've heard better legal presentations from freshman high schoolers.
He's on speed? Actually he reminds me of a HS student giving an oral presentation, eyes down on their notes and reading outloud at the speed of sound.
Did you see how his hands were shaking? As someone with an intense fear of public speaking myself, I wonder if this was all severe nerves. You wouldn't think a lawyer with his experience would be that struck with stage fright, but maybe it's the cameras, or the august nature of the proceedings?
He is afraid of what Trump will do to him once he gets off stage

They can... for what?

Forum List

Back