The Impeachment Thread

wtf WAS that????????? a complete shit show. & donny must be livid.
He had a good lawyer. He wouldn't listen to him so he lost him.
But as many have pointed out, the defense could stand up and read the NYC Yellow Pages. The Republicans already know how they're going to vote.

I have hope they'll change their minds, but it's not likely.

Mitch just voted against the trial.

on the basis that donny is outa office & no longer prez - when turtleboy was the one that made sure the trial was after donny was no longer prez.

what a dick.
To put it mildly.

But didn't Schoen say it was Pelosi who held up the impeachment hearing? I found the delay on that very frustrating-- but I don't understand why it happened.

But as many have pointed out, the defense could stand up and read the NYC Yellow Pages. The Republicans already know how they're going to vote.

one more (R) was added today- even if it's not going to change those minds, america needed this to happen. whatever the outcome, it's cathartic; & trump is still going to be haunted by many who want to hold him accountable for so many things.

one more (R) was added today- even if it's not going to change those minds, america needed this to happen. whatever the outcome, it's cathartic; & trump is still going to be haunted by many who want to hold him accountable for so many things.
Yes. It's not all for naught, and I commend Cassidy. If he can do it, so can others. Call your senators!

Looks like Trump got his lawyers off of a matchbook
What do you know about the law? Your posts show not to much to nothing at all. Tell us in legal terms why they are so bad.

Back it up too.

I may not be a lawyer, but I watch Judge Judy every day.
Means I would have done a better job than the two clowns Trump put up.
How? Tell us.

Let’s see......

If Rightwinger were Trumps lawyer, I would not have argued the Impeachment was rushed and then argued that the impeachment was too late.

I would not have argued my client was voted out of office while my client is accused of lying about a stolen election

But then again, I am not a high priced Trump lawyer.

What do you know about the law? Your posts show not to much to nothing at all. Tell us in legal terms why they are so bad.

Back it up too.

How? Tell us.

Let’s see......

If Rightwinger were Trumps lawyer, I would not have argued the Impeachment was rushed and then argued that the impeachment was too late.

I would not have argued my client was voted out of office while my client is accused of lying about a stolen election

you oughta be.

on the basis that donny is outa office & no longer prez - when turtleboy was the one that made sure the trial was after donny was no longer prez.

what a dick.
The Turtle argued that he did not have time to try the case before Trump left office and recommended the next Congress impeach him

Then voted that trying him after he left office was unconstitutional

Back it up too.

How? Tell us.

Let’s see......

The election was stolen. The impeachment proves they know they did not beat him. That is why they want him convicted and barred from running again. They know they cannot defraud him again.

All of this is just another admission of guilt and that massive fraud took place.

what a dick.
The Turtle argued that he did not have time to try the case before Trump left office and recommended the next Congress impeach him

Then voted that trying him after he left office was unconstitutional

he's as sick & dangerous as donny. when one has no CONscience, then anything goes to justify the endgame.

This is good precedent for impeaching Obama when the Republicans regain congress in 2022.
How so? Did the House vote to impeach Former President Obama while he was still in office..............like they did to trump?

That's not relevant, obviously. The precedent is set that a president can be impeached after he leaves office. Obama fits the bill, and I expect the Republicans to act accordingly when they have control of Congress.
Who says it's not relevant. trump was impeached while he was still in office. Fact.

Yes, he was impeached by the House and the Senate did not convict. It's not relevant because the precedent the DemoKKKrats are setting now is not contingent on attempts to previously impeach a president, even if it failed in the case of Trump. The precedent the DemoKKKrats are setting is that a former president can be impeached after he leaves office. Period. Which raises the possibility of impeaching Obama for the war crimes he committed while he was in office.
He wasn't impeached after he left office. What part of that are you not getting?

You're trying. It won't work, but the precedent is set. The Republicans can impeach Obama when they regain control of Congress. For that matter, Hillary can be impeached as Secretary of State, too.
They can... for what?

War crimes. Remember, you cheered Obama and Hillary on when they were executing American citizens without due process, putting kids in cages, and bombing civilians in the middle east.

Back it up too.

How? Tell us.

Let’s see......

The election was stolen. The impeachment proves they know they did not beat him. That is why they want him convicted and barred from running again. They know they cannot defraud him again.

All of this is just another admission of guilt and that massive fraud took place.

cornflake.gif

Back it up too.

How? Tell us.

Let’s see......

View attachment 455222
Typical troll response. Next.

Back it up too.

How? Tell us.

Let’s see......

View attachment 455222

i'm no troll.

your reply reeks of failure.... donny lost. period.

the end.

Back it up too.

How? Tell us.

Let’s see......

View attachment 455222

i'm no troll.

the end.
There was massive fraud . Period.

Back it up too.

How? Tell us.

Let’s see......

View attachment 455222

i'm no troll.

the end.
There was massive fraud . Period.

ne'eh.

Forum List

Back