The Impeachment Thread

The GQP Senators are also on trial. They had better think really hard before they cast their final votes. History is watching closely.

my husband literally just said that.

LOL the lowlife baby murdering scum left lecturing us :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: How many American women did your illegals RAPE today? How many Americans overdosed and died from drugs your illegals traffic into our country? How many Americans were killed in your filthy shithole Dem run cities last week? How many police stations and government buildings did your Dems set on fire?

The GQP Senators are also on trial. They had better think really hard before they cast their final votes. History is watching closely.

LOL the lowlife baby murdering scum left lecturing us :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: How many American women did your illegals RAPE today? How many Americans overdosed and died from drugs your illegals traffic into our country? How many Americans were killed in your filthy shithole Dem run cities last week? How many police stations and government buildings did your Dems set on fire?

Apples and oranges! Democrats didn't help a dictator incite an insurrection to overthrow millions of votes that had been legally certified by the states to make him president for life.

Looks like Trump got his lawyers off of a matchbook
What do you know about the law? Your posts show not to much to nothing at all. Tell us in legal terms why they are so bad.

Back it up too.

I may not be a lawyer, but I watch Judge Judy every day.
Means I would have done a better job than the two clowns Trump put up.
How? Tell us.

Let’s see......

If Rightwinger were Trumps lawyer, I would not have argued the Impeachment was rushed and then argued that the impeachment was too late.

I would not have argued my client was voted out of office while my client is accused of lying about a stolen election

But then again, I am not a high priced Trump lawyer.
The election was stolen. The impeachment proves they know they did not beat him. That is why they want him convicted and barred from running again. They know they cannot defraud him again.

All of this is just another admission of guilt and that massive fraud took place.

View attachment 455222
Typical troll response. Next.

i'm no troll.

your reply reeks of failure.... donny lost. period.

the end.
There was massive fraud . Period.
Just think, had you been able to prove that, Trump would still be president and he would have been so grateful to you, he would have adopted you.

Wait.....you think members of Congress can be impeached? :heehee:

Hey, I'm just going by the same model that you smut muppets have put into play. :dunno:

Theoretically, using the same standard being used against Trump by criminalizing speech, why not...

Apples and oranges! Democrats didn't help a dictator incite an insurrection to overthrow millions of votes that had been legally certified by the states to make him president for life.

You are lying, shocker. I would point out that multiple Dem leaders also refused to accept the results of a certified election in 2016 but assholes on the left ignore facts that conflict with their asshole narrative.

You are lying, shocker. I would point out that multiple Dem leaders also refused to accept the results of a certified election in 2016 but assholes on the left ignore facts that conflict with their asshole narrative.

Please provide "credible" proof of your claims. I'm not aware that Democrats refused to certify electoral college votes and incite an insurrection. We await your proof...

Please provide "credible" proof of your claims. I'm not aware that Democrats refused to certify electoral college votes and incite an insurrection. We await your proof...

Lib please your leaders are on record vowing to impeach Trump before he was even sworn into office. Pelosi claimed Trump was illegitimate.

Lib please your leaders are on record vowing to impeach Trump before he was even sworn into office. Pelosi claimed Trump was illegitimate.

So what. Did they refuse to certify electoral college votes and incite an insurrection?

So what. Did they refuse to certify electoral college votes and incite an insurrection?

I'm sorry that beatdown was your cue to leave, you may go now I give you permission.

I'm sorry that beatdown was your cue to leave, you may go now I give you permission.

Beatdown? I'm now placing you on permanent ignore. Bye...

He is not defending the mob entering the Capitol, he is defending Trumps right to free speech as a right by law to every citizen.

Your right to speak freely does have limitations even here in the United States of America...

You can not yell fire in a crowded theater nor bomb on a airplane and you can not make death threats at your neighbor or make threats against the President of the United States of America, so right there I have shown clearly speech can be limited and the question is did Trump go to far with his speech to the crowd?
And yet people on this board routinely threatened the life of the president and were allowed to do so.

Beatdown? I'm now placing you on permanent ignore. Bye...

I'm hiding the pain. :auiqs.jpg:

Well I think they have just destroyed trumps "cant touch this" defence.

Old Lady - this one is for you.
/——/ Next time the GOP controls the House and Senate, they should impeach Clinton, Obozo and Biden. Then watch the democRATs scream.

We are talking about today’s Republicans
Of course they will impeach

Over whatever wild conspiracy theory their base believes in
And why not? impeachment has been cheapened to that point.

David Schoen, one of lawyers defending Donald Trump against impeachment charges, warned senators on Tuesday that convicting the former president could bring about a second civil war.

Wow, the Trump lawyers are really unhinged.
Actually, it could happen. There are a lot of ticked off, armed people in the country. All they would need is a leader and a martyr to rally around. We're already creating the latter.

Mitch just voted against the trial.

on the basis that donny is outa office & no longer prez - when turtleboy was the one that made sure the trial was after donny was no longer prez.

what a dick.
The Turtle argued that he did not have time to try the case before Trump left office and recommended the next Congress impeach him

Then voted that trying him after he left office was unconstitutional
Isn't politics just the coolest thing ever? You can say what you want then vote a different way, or vote how you want and pretend you voted a different way. You know, like a democrat.

David Schoen, one of lawyers defending Donald Trump against impeachment charges, warned senators on Tuesday that convicting the former president could bring about a second civil war.

Actually, it could happen. There are a lot of ticked off, armed people in the country. All they would need is a leader and a martyr to rally around. We're already creating the latter.

Well, that would be one way for all of them to end up in concentration camps. Over 200 of the insurrection terrorists have already been arrested.

on the basis that donny is outa office & no longer prez - when turtleboy was the one that made sure the trial was after donny was no longer prez.

what a dick.
The Turtle argued that he did not have time to try the case before Trump left office and recommended the next Congress impeach him

Isn't politics just the coolest thing ever? You can say what you want then vote a different way, or vote how you want and pretend you voted a different way. You know, like a democrat.

You mean like GQP Mitch McConnell?

Neither did he. No one with a functioning brain cell thought anyone was going to make anyone president for life. Hyperbolic poster is hyperbolic.

Well, that would be one way for all of them to end up in concentration camps. Over 200 of the insurrection terrorists have already been arrested.
That would be the natural reaction from democrats when they realize their power is being threatened.

what a dick.

You mean like GQP Mitch McConnell?
I mean like politicians. Surely you don't think any of them speak and act consistently?

Forum List

Back