The Impeachment Thread

I hope 3/4 of the Senate will see the arguments made and see the evidence of Trump inviting folks to a rally and then inciting a riot. Hopefully with impeachment he will never be able to run for office again. But I'm very doubtful they will see reason and do this.

The GQP Senators are also on trial. They had better think really hard before they cast their final votes. History is watching closely.

my husband literally just said that.

LOL the lowlife baby murdering scum left lecturing us :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: How many American women did your illegals RAPE today? How many Americans overdosed and died from drugs your illegals traffic into our country? How many Americans were killed in your filthy shithole Dem run cities last week? How many police stations and government buildings did your Dems set on fire?

just for you, snowflake - join the club:

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose-32179491.png

Well I think they have just destroyed trumps "cant touch this" defence.

Old Lady - this one is for you.
/——/ Next time the GOP controls the House and Senate, they should impeach Clinton, Obozo and Biden. Then watch the democRATs scream.

We are talking about today’s Republicans
Of course they will impeach

Over whatever wild conspiracy theory their base believes in
And why not? impeachment has been cheapened to that point.
Republicans impeached over a Blow Job
Todays Republicans would impeach over whatever the latest conspiracy theory infatuates their base

Mitch just voted against the trial.

on the basis that donny is outa office & no longer prez - when turtleboy was the one that made sure the trial was after donny was no longer prez.

what a dick.
The Turtle argued that he did not have time to try the case before Trump left office and recommended the next Congress impeach him

Then voted that trying him after he left office was unconstitutional
Isn't politics just the coolest thing ever? You can say what you want then vote a different way, or vote how you want and pretend you voted a different way. You know, like a democrat.
Give an example of Dems doing it

/——/ Next time the GOP controls the House and Senate, they should impeach Clinton, Obozo and Biden. Then watch the democRATs scream.

Todays Republicans would impeach over whatever the latest conspiracy theory infatuates their base
Except they didn't. You know that. Today they might, after the Nancy circus we've been living with.

It was more then that. Whether it was right or wrong is another issue. Clinton has a lot of baggage and the nation deserved better.

on the basis that donny is outa office & no longer prez - when turtleboy was the one that made sure the trial was after donny was no longer prez.

what a dick.
The Turtle argued that he did not have time to try the case before Trump left office and recommended the next Congress impeach him

Isn't politics just the coolest thing ever? You can say what you want then vote a different way, or vote how you want and pretend you voted a different way. You know, like a democrat.
Obama being against gay marriage then for it when it was convenient. Claiming there were thousands of shovel ready jobs then diverting the money to other things. There's two. I know you only asked for one, but deal.

They impeached over perjury. Tell the truth just once. :ahole-1:

Lying about a Blow Job is still all about a Blow Job

Trumps lawyers were a disaster

Almost like an indigent client using a court appointed attorney
Only différence is Trump is a Billionaire

what a dick.

Obama being against gay marriage then for it when it was convenient. Claiming there were thousands of shovel ready jobs then diverting the money to other things. There's two. I know you only asked for one, but deal.
America changed its view of gay marriage
So did Obama
Obama never promised shovel ready jobs, it was up to the states to identify them in order to get Stimulus funding

I hope 3/4 of the Senate will see the arguments made and see the evidence of Trump inviting folks to a rally and then inciting a riot. Hopefully with impeachment he will never be able to run for office again. But I'm very doubtful they will see reason and do this.
That's ok. There's still the 14th Amendment and 18 U.S. Code § 2383 to keep him out of office.

Trump boasted he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it.

He is showing how true that is

And they got Al Capone for tax evasion.

what a dick.

America changed its view of gay marriage
So did Obama
Obama never promised shovel ready jobs, it was up to the states to identify them in order to get Stimulus funding
Then he laughed about them not being there (after getting the money and making it disappear, of course).

Gee, when did he shoot somebody? I think I'd have heard about that.

I realize you think lying is alright. Tell us something we don't know.

Gee, when did he shoot somebody? I think I'd have heard about that.

Seven people died because of Trumps lies

Even Trumps lawyer admitted he lost the election

Forum List

Back