The Imperial System

Why do I make mention of religion ? because that's the cause for believing that people are evil.
Period.
So religion created morals?

Yes the bullshit that is religion created the bullshit I mean "morals" that actually isn't morals, but IMMORAL evil bullshit designed to control the weak minded so that they can't grow.
Like not murdering or raping? Dumbass

Texas has a murder rate of 5.5 the last time I checked...
New Hampshire has a Murder rate of only 1.1, again, the last time I checked.
:)
How is that in any way relevant?
You are dumb. Have a good day.

You're the one who brought it up, that's how its relevant... dumbass.

Globalization is for pussies that cant wipe their own ass and has too much faith in the human race. Humans are shitty. Deal with it. They call it the REAL world.
Education budgets are based on population. Try to think :)
Fuck Canada Fuck South America Fuck Central America
This is the United States of America

No actually its fuck you, and we're not going to be part of your fear of humans, so suck my dick.

you morons already do fear others; anybody that doesnt think like you do is an enemy.

Globalization is for pussies that cant wipe their own ass and has too much faith in the human race. Humans are shitty. Deal with it. They call it the REAL world.

No actually its fuck you, and we're not going to be part of your fear of humans, so suck my dick.

you morons already do fear others; anybody that doesnt think like you do is an enemy.

Anybody who says fuck the world, can go fuck themselves.
TN Harley said fuck the world.

from the OPs own source:

A second congressman admitted on Wednesday that the Republican House committee created to investigate the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, is solely "designed to go after" Hillary Clinton.

look how the partisan hacks added "solely" right BEFORE the quotation "designed to go after"

if you arent an left-wing moron you could admit designed to go after doesnt mean there wasnt a good reason to "go after" her.

from the OPs own source:

A second congressman admitted on Wednesday that the Republican House committee created to investigate the 2012 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, is solely "designed to go after" Hillary Clinton.

look how the partisan hacks added "solely" right BEFORE the quotation "designed to go after"

if you arent an left-wing moron you could admit designed to go after doesnt mean there wasnt a good reason to "go after" her.

And if you're not a religtard, anti American, anti constitution, anti justice, mentally retarded hillbilly, you would know that it is illegal to design reasons to go after anybody.
So therefore "designed to go after" legally means that they have no such legal authority to go after Hillary.

Good lord, this thread is all over the fucking place. lol. Metric system, fear, globalization, idiotic southern stereotypes, murder rates, rape, the degree Celsius, morals, religion, Benghazi, Clinton...

:lol:

As for Benghazi, where is his brother Larry Ghazi ?
lol

And when are you going to get over the Benghazi quagmire ?
hahahaha

Why do you bring religion into the mix? I am agnostic. I don't give 2 shits about religion.
The fact is, you are an idiot.
Maybe the world could get along better 100 years from now but now, that isn't realistic. FFS, countries cant even keep domestic peace.

Why do I make mention of religion ? because that's the cause for believing that people are evil.
Period.

Yes the bullshit that is religion created the bullshit I mean "morals" that actually isn't morals, but IMMORAL evil bullshit designed to control the weak minded so that they can't grow.

Lolz. I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with Houston, Austin, San Antonio, or Dallas each having a larger population than the entire state of New Hampshire?

Period.

Lolz. I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with Houston, Austin, San Antonio, or Dallas each having a larger population than the entire state of New Hampshire?

Or maybe that Houston, Austin, San Antonio and Dallas are extremely small cities compared to the cities of the Northeast, but what they really are, are NRA gun nuts with a failing criminal justice system, and an education system that fails the kids making them think they do good in school when they really don't ?

A higher population and the murder rate don't correlate.

Good lord, this thread is all over the fucking place. lol. Metric system, fear, globalization, idiotic southern stereotypes, murder rates, rape, the degree Celsius, morals, religion, Benghazi, Clinton...

I think I prefer green bell peppers, and that makes me smart.

On a metric scale of 1 to 10, this topic is a squirrel.

I don't fear humans, I just stick to reality. Maybe you should study history and human nature. You naïve little shit.

I have studied history, I just wasn't educated in Arkan-Stupid-Saw, I actually have an Education, and Human Nature is that Humans are social, not redneck Human hating, like the South is.
And its not human nature to believe an ancient book of stolen mythology, that's brainwashing.

Religion that teaches you how bad humans are supposedly, isn't an education nor is it reality.
Thank you.
Have you ever been to the South, or do you always talk out of your ass?

Yed I have been in the south, I am in the south right now and that is how I know.
Where? South Boston? Come to my bar in Foley. I'll buy you a beer and we can talk about God and human nature.

On a metric scale of 1 to 10, this topic is a squirrel.

As always, I am usuing Mohs Scale of Hardness. lol

from the OPs own source:

And if you're not a religtard, anti American, anti constitution, anti justice, mentally retarded hillbilly, you would know that it is illegal to design reasons to go after anybody.
So therefore "designed to go after" legally means that they have no such legal authority to go after Hillary.
IDIOT! Criminal investigations go after criminals. hillary clinton is a criminal and were she not hillary clinton she would be in jail.

Forum List

Back