The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

LOL

Not according to the FEC letter. Again, Steele's name isn't even in the letter.

Again, you look like a nut claiming Hillary committed a crime but Trump let his Attorney General let her skate scot free.
Not sure what you are talking about, Clinton was investigated during the Trump admin, sadly though he lost as the evidence of her crimes started to come to light

The letter just highlights what federal laws Clinton and the DNC broke....

Not sure what you are talking about, Clinton was investigated during the Trump admin, sadly though he lost as the evidence of her crimes started to come to light

The letter just highlights what federal laws Clinton and the DNC broke....

What I'm talking about is the FEC's letter does not support your claims.

And the law for which Hillary was fined, is a civil charge of violating campaign finance reform.

And the evidence for the crime you're alleging has been available since 2017 yet Trump's Attorney General's didn't seek to charge her. Exactly how deranged are you to think you know better than Trump and his Attorney General's??

:cuckoo:

What I'm talking about is the FEC's letter does not support your claims.

And the law for which Hillary was fined, is a civil charge of violating campaign finance reform.

And the evidence for the crime you're alleging has been available since 2017 yet Trump's Attorney General's didn't seek to charge her. Exactly how deranged are you to think you know better than Trump and his Attorney General's??

:cuckoo:
yes it does it specifically states clinton and the dnc violated numerous laws

Quote it...
r 26, 2017, concerning DNC Services Corp./Democratic National Committee and Virginia McGregor in he official capacity as treasurer (the “DNC®) and Hilary for America and Elizabeth Jones in her official capacity as treasurer (*HFA"). After conducting an investigation in this matter, the Commission found probable cause to believe that the DNC violated 52 U.S.C. §30104(b)S)(A) and (B)6)B)v) and 11 CER. § 104.3(b)3)(i). The Commission further found probable cause to believe that HFA violated 52 U.S.C. § 30104(b)S)(A) and 11 CER. § 104.3(b)(4)(). On February 17, 2022, signed conciliation agreements with the DNC and HFA were accepted by the Commission.

r 26, 2017, concerning DNC Services Corp./Democratic National Committee and Virginia McGregor in he official capacity as treasurer (the “DNC®) and Hilary for America and Elizabeth Jones in her official capacity as treasurer (*HFA"). After conducting an investigation in this matter, the Commission found probable cause to believe that the DNC violated 52 U.S.C. §30104(b)S)(A) and (B)6)B)v) and 11 CER. § 104.3(b)3)(i). The Commission further found probable cause to believe that HFA violated 52 U.S.C. § 30104(b)S)(A) and 11 CER. § 104.3(b)(4)(i). On February 17, 2022, signed conciliation agreements with the DNC and HFA were accepted by the Commission.

52 U.S.C. § 30104(b)(5)(A) -- person to whom an expenditure in an aggregate amount or value in excess of $200 within the calendar year is made by the reporting committee to meet a candidate or committee operating expense, together with the date, amount, and purpose of such operating expenditure
11 CFR. § 104.3(b)(4)(i) -- Each person to whom an expenditure in an aggregate amount or value in excess of $200 within the election cycle is made by the reporting authorized committee to meet the authorized committee's operating expenses, together with the date, amount and purpose of each expenditure.
(A) As used in this paragraph, purpose means a brief statement or description of why the disbursement was made. Examples of statements or descriptions which meet the requirements of this paragraph include the following: dinner expenses, media, salary, polling, travel, party fees, phone banks, travel expenses, travel expense reimbursement, and catering costs. However, statements or descriptions such as advance, election day expenses, other expenses, expenses, expense reimbursement, miscellaneous, outside services, get-out-the-vote and voter registration would not meet the requirements of this paragraph for reporting the purpose of an expenditure.
(B) In addition to reporting the purpose described in paragraph (b)(4)(i)(A) of this section, whenever an authorized committee itemizes a disbursement that is partially or entirely a personal use for which reimbursement is required under 11 CFR 113.1(g)(1)(ii)(C) or (D), it shall provide a brief explanation of the activity for which reimbursement is required.

Nope, nothing in there about the crime you're alleging. Nothing about her hiring a foreign national as neither of those statutes have anything to do with foreign nationals.

52 U.S.C. § 30104(b)(5)(A) -- person to whom an expenditure in an aggregate amount or value in excess of $200 within the calendar year is made by the reporting committee to meet a candidate or committee operating expense, together with the date, amount, and purpose of such operating expenditure
11 CFR. § 104.3(b)(4)(i) -- Each person to whom an expenditure in an aggregate amount or value in excess of $200 within the election cycle is made by the reporting authorized committee to meet the authorized committee's operating expenses, together with the date, amount and purpose of each expenditure.
(A) As used in this paragraph, purpose means a brief statement or description of why the disbursement was made. Examples of statements or descriptions which meet the requirements of this paragraph include the following: dinner expenses, media, salary, polling, travel, party fees, phone banks, travel expenses, travel expense reimbursement, and catering costs. However, statements or descriptions such as advance, election day expenses, other expenses, expenses, expense reimbursement, miscellaneous, outside services, get-out-the-vote and voter registration would not meet the requirements of this paragraph for reporting the purpose of an expenditure.
(B) In addition to reporting the purpose described in paragraph (b)(4)(i)(A) of this section, whenever an authorized committee itemizes a disbursement that is partially or entirely a personal use for which reimbursement is required under 11 CFR 113.1(g)(1)(ii)(C) or (D), it shall provide a brief explanation of the activity for which reimbursement is required.

Nope, nothing in there about the crime you're alleging. Nothing about her hiring a foreign national as neither of those statutes have anything to do with foreign nationals.
she violated those FEC laws in her attempt to coverup hiring the foreign national

the FEC said she did and lied about it in the filings

So you can ignore reality but that’s on you

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

No, the FEC did not say she paid a foreign national. It says she paid Fusion GPS, which is a U.S. firm...

Perkins Coie paid $1,024,407.97 to Fusion GPS in 2016.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

No, the FEC did not say she paid a foreign national. It says she paid Fusion GPS, which is a U.S. firm...

I am not sure where you think I am lying? Perkins Cole was part of the campaign, it's also how they attempted to hide the fact they were paying a foreign nation, via "legal fees" and got busted.

The ignorance of Joe Biden - and all Democrats - is simply astounding
Brashers-chart-2230301-DS-seven-terrible-budget-milestones_2-812x1024.jpg

the FEC said she did and lied about it in the filings

So you can ignore reality but that’s on you
Ignoring reality is all she does. Every fact she just claims isn’t real. :rolleyes:

I’ve seen toddlers with better debate skills than Fauny.

Ignoring reality is all she does. Every fact she just claims isn’t real. :rolleyes:

I’ve seen toddlers with better debate skills than Fauny.

Poor, Buttplug, here's what the FEC actually said; and you'll note, there's no mention of a foreign national...

Forum List

Back