The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

The Dixiecrats became Republicans in the mid 1960s.
That lie has been debunked thousands and thousands of times. I mean, aside from the left's current hyper obsession with skin color, the fact that 90% of the nation isn't Republican proves that all of the left-wing racists didn't come over to our side.

Unless you have a way you can explain how you attracted small, limited government conservatives over to the totalitarian party of marxism.

That lie has been debunked thousands and thousands of times. I mean, aside from the left's current hyper obsession with skin color, the fact that 90% of the nation isn't Republican proves that all of the left-wing racists didn't come over to our side.

Unless you have a way you can explain how you attracted small, limited government conservatives over to the totalitarian party of marxism.

You seem to be obsessed with skin color.

Are you claiming Marxism is in the US?

ssrco,classic_tee,womens,101010:01c5ca27c6,front_alt,square_product,600x600.jpg

You got any specifics or things of substance to talk about? What has he done that you are objecting to? Lets dig in

I object to Biden walking up to a woman who's husband was killed withdrawing from Afghanistan and telling her he "knows how she feels" because his "son came home in a flag draped coffin."

Biden's a liar and a sick fuck

I object to Biden walking up to a woman who's husband was killed withdrawing from Afghanistan and telling her he "knows how she feels" because his "son came home in a flag draped coffin."

Slade3200 ?
Where'd ya go?

LOL, another Democrat not clever enough to think of your own insult

LOL

Pretty ironic coming from someone who refers to others as suffering from TDS, an insult YOU were not clever enough to think up.

Biden has lost a wife and child and you’re objecting to efforts he makes to console others who lose love ones?? What’s wrong with you??

Seriously?

How is it comforting or empathetic to anyone by having the President of the United States blatantly LIE TO YOU? That's taking Stolen Valor to a whole new depth! Just disgusting.
Perhaps he wasn’t lying and you’re just trying to interpret it as a lie

Biden has lost a wife and child and you’re objecting to efforts he makes to console others who lose love ones?? What’s wrong with you??

WTF? That justifies lying to a woman who just lost her husband and knows he's lying? That's stupid.

So why did Biden lie? Is he losing his mind and doesn't remember how his son died or does he know he's making it up? He keeps repeating it. Does he believe what he's saying or does he know it's not true? I can't even imagine which is worse

Good question, you won't get an answer.

My question which Slade3200 hasn't answered is simple.

Does Biden know he's lying, yes or no. Does Biden know he's a liar and is lying to the wife of the dead soldier or has he lost track of reality and believes his son died in combat?

Which is it? It's one or the other. Slade? Which one?

WTF? That justifies lying to a woman who just lost her husband and knows he's lying? That's stupid.

So why did Biden lie? Is he losing his mind and doesn't remember how his son died or does he know he's making it up? He keeps repeating it. Does he believe what he's saying or does he know it's not true? I can't even imagine which is worse
What was his lie?

Good question, you won't get an answer.

My question which Slade3200 hasn't answered is simple.

Does Biden know he's lying, yes or no. Does Biden know he's a liar and is lying to the wife of the dead soldier or has he lost track of reality and believes his son died in combat?

Which is it? It's one or the other. Slade? Which one?
Biden lost a wife and a son. Perhaps he was saying he know what it’s like and how hard it is… he was trying to console them and here you are trying to politicize it. Shame on you

Biden lost a wife and a son. Perhaps he was saying he know what it’s like and how hard it is… he was trying to console them and here you are trying to politicize it. Shame on you

Explain WTF you're talking about that Biden thinks people who die in traffic accidents come home in "flag draped coffins." Wow you're stupid.

That brings up another Biden lie, that his first wife and son were killed by a drunk driver, another lie repeatedly told by Biden. Do you think he knows that wasn't true or he's fucking insane and thinks it was true?

Explain WTF you're talking about that Biden thinks people who die in traffic accidents come home in "flag draped coffins." Wow you're stupid.

That brings up another Biden lie, that his first wife and son were killed by a drunk driver, another lie repeatedly told by Biden. Do you think he knows that wasn't true or he's fucking insane and thinks it was true?
Oh I don’t think Biden said his wife came home in a flag draped coffin. I think he saw his son in one… and I think he buried he his wife and daughter. Tragic things. So when he tries to console others and relate with their feelings of loss and shits like you try and politicize that it’s rather sick

Forum List

Back