The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

“Somebody I don’t know”? Are you kidding me? I don’t have to physically touch someone to “know” them.

I know Joe Biden. I’ve seen the speeches, the interviews, the comments on the Senate floor, the evidence on Hunter’s laptop and in Ashley’s diary, and the videos of him groping and sniffing little girls.

It’s horrible to lie like you’re doing right now. It’s horrible to pretend that you haven’t seen all of the same things we’ve seen. You know him. I know him. And you know he’s an absolute dirt-bag.
I have seen the things you mention but I’m not the one lying here. I see you and your party twisting and manipulating all those things to make them something that they aren’t. I’m sure you’d have the same discussion about Trump but from the opposite side of the argument

People rape women and commit murder all the time. Does that make it ok? If the best case you have is “people do XYZ all the time”, then you don’t have a case. People are deeply flawed.
Rape and murder are completely different than somebody saying “I know how you feel” while trying to console another who is grieving. What’s wrong with you?!

I think it’s “sick & tragic” that Biden would tell a grieving parent “I know how you feel” when he doesn’t and when his child didn’t “come home in a coffin draped with the American flag”.
Both parents buried their kids. You’re here politicizing it. You should be ashamed of yourself. Pick something real to go after Biden about. This isn’t it

I have seen the things you mention but I’m not the one lying here. I see you and your party twisting and manipulating all those things to make them something that they aren’t.
It’s so gross how you people attempt to defend the indefensible. There is nothing being “twisted” in Ashley Biden’s diary or Hunter Biden’s laptop.
I’m sure you’d have the same discussion about Trump but from the opposite side of the argument
I consider Trump a first-class dirt-bag as well. Next?

Rape and murder are completely different than somebody saying “I know how you feel” while trying to console another who is grieving. What’s wrong with you?!
What’s wrong with you that your best “defense” of the indefensible is to say “but people do it all the time”.

People do many things all the time that should never be done.

Seriously?! You ask Google how to talk to people who are grieving?? Wow
No. I ask people to do a Google search about a subject matter before making a stupid comment about that subject matter on the internet.

Apparently you’re struggling to follow the conversation.

Both parents buried their kids. You’re here politicizing it. You should be ashamed of yourself. Pick something real to go after Biden about. This isn’t it
I did pick “real” things. Instead of admitting how disturbing they are, you cry “you’re twisting things”.

It’s so gross how you people attempt to defend the indefensible. There is nothing being “twisted” in Ashley Biden’s diary or Hunter Biden’s laptop
Of course there is. Y’all are taking a passage from a stolen diary and proclaiming it as proof that Joe molested his daughter. You’re trying to turn something that many parents do into something sexual and wrong. It’s extremely fucked up

What’s wrong with you that your best “defense” of the indefensible is to say “but people do it all the time”.

People do many things all the time that should never be done.
Who are you say it should never be done? Why? Because you read it on google?

When my father died and I talked to friends who had also lost their father and who knew what that loss was like it was easier to communicate. Now that’s just me, somebody else maybe has no impact with that relation. But it’s an individual thing and it comes from a place of care and concern. How you compare that with rape and murder is beyond me

No. I ask people to do a Google search about a subject matter before making a stupid comment about that subject matter on the internet.

Apparently you’re struggling to follow the conversation.
I don’t consult google on how to console people… sorry. Not my style

How you compare that with rape and murder is beyond me
I don’t compare that with rape & murder :rolleyes:

I compare the absurd comment “many people do that” to rape and murder. For the four-thousandth time now: many people do many horrific things that should never be done.

It’s beyond me how you’re incapable of following this conversation.

I did pick “real” things. Instead of admitting how disturbing they are, you cry “you’re twisting things”.
That’s because you are twisting things. You’re taking a line from a stolen diary, ignorant of any context, and making horrible claims. You’re violating and politicizing the privacy of a girl and ignoring everything else that doesn’t fit your attack agenda.

I don’t consult google on how to console people… sorry. Not my style
But it should be your style to consult Google before posting misinformation on the internet 🤦‍♂️

It’s a damn shame that isn’t our style. But then again, you wouldn’t be a liberal if you actually took an ounce of effort to get things accurate.

That’s because you are twisting things. You’re taking a line from a stolen diary, ignorant of any context, and making horrible claims. You’re violating and politicizing the privacy of a girl and ignoring everything else that doesn’t fit your attack agenda.
People like you are the worst. You’re literally defending a pedophile with the absurd and desperate “you don’t have context”.

Please explain to us what “context” makes Joe Biden forcing his daughter to hop in the shower with him over and over and over, ok???

Damn you are GROSS.

I don’t compare that with rape & murder :rolleyes:

I compare the absurd comment “many people do that” to rape and murder. For the four-thousandth time now: many people do many horrific things that should never be done.

It’s beyond me how you’re incapable of following this conversation.
We aren’t talking about horrific things we are talking about consoling a grieving person. And we are talking about an approach that many people take that works sometimes and doesn’t work other times. You’re making it out to be wrong and evil. Well it’s not

We aren’t talking about horrific things we are talking about consoling a grieving person. And we are talking about an approach that many people take that works sometimes and doesn’t work other times. You’re making it out to be wrong and evil. Well it’s not
Experts disagree. Experts have universally gone on record stating you should never say to someone who experienced trauma “I know how you feel”, because you don’t.

What misinformation do you think I posted?
Holy shit…how many times do we have to go over this??? I’ve told you like a dozen times now. When you said it’s completely ok and normal to say “I know how you feel”.

Experts will tell you never to say that. This is common knowledge. But at the end of the day, defending people who share your ideology is more important than right or wrong, decency, rule of law, etc. to people like you.

Forum List

Back