The ineptitude and incompetence of Joe Biden

Boom! And there it is. If you don’t consider it “completely ok” and “normal”, then why are you now saying in response to my claim that you did, that you “stated your reason in the part I cut off”?

You wouldn’t have a “reason” for something you never said. :oops8:
I wouldn’t say much if anything is completely ok and normal when it comes to the death of a loved one. You’re just making up those words and claiming I said them. That’s the point. You’re twisting shit and spreading misinformation while trying to claim that’s what I’m doing.

His daughters stolen diary.
Since when to liberals cry about “stealing”? You people have spent the last 15 years screaming that there is nothing wrong with stealing. In fact, you’ve even changed laws to make stealing legal.

His daughters stolen diary.
Who gives a shit if it was “stolen”? If it exposes heinous crimes, then it’s a blessing that somebody stole it.
Which you are diving into without permission or context….
“Context” 😂

There is full context in the diary. Furthermore, I challenged you to provide a scenario where additional “context” would make his actions ok. You’ve yet to provide that. Because you can’t. You know he’s a disgusting pedophile but you like his politics so you’ll allow him to hurt small children without repercussions.
Parents shower with their kids when they are young.
Ewwwwww!! No they don’t. My parents never showered with me and I never showered with any of my children. Ever. You are sick. Really sick.
Don’t make that a perverted thing.
It’s disturbing how much you’re committed to Biden’s behavior. At first I thought it was just you being a typical disgusting Democrat - committed to ideology over all law & order, all decency, etc.

But now I fear this is something much darker and much more disturbing.
You have no idea what actually happened or the context around what she was writing about.
Thankfully we do know - because she documented it in her diary. Victims tend to do that.

I’m sure it does as you scramble to cover for your distortion of my words. But in reality I said something completely different. Read the part of my quote that you cut out where I actually explain what I was talking about.
You painted yourself into a corner and now you’re left with nowhere to go with this except crying “you big meanie…I didn’t mean that” 😂

She was 12 years old? Really? That’s the first I’ve heard of that. Who did you hear it from? Can you show the source?
So you’re admitting that you’re completely uninformed about this entire subject matter? And yet you insist on commenting on it.

You’re twisting shit and spreading misinformation while trying to claim that’s what I’m doing.
Again, you painted yourself into a corner (that’s what happens with liars) and now you’re stuck. You said it was completely normal and ok to do. I provided links that said otherwise.

Rather than being a mature adult, and growing & learning from it, you’re now denying you said what you said. It’s all there for everyone to see 🤷‍♂️

You painted yourself into a corner and now you’re left with nowhere to go with this except crying “you big meanie…I didn’t mean that” 😂
No corner dude. You lied about what I said and I just showed it. Simple as that

So you’re admitting that you’re completely uninformed about this entire subject matter? And yet you insist on commenting on it.
Not exactly. If you can show proof that she was 12 then I’d be admitting that I didn’t know that fact.

Quite a bit different than “completely uniformed” do you always need to be so hyperbolic

You’ve seen from where? Can you show your sources?
I can. But, I will give you this copy. Regardless of the source, Ashley's diary is real.

2023%20Ashley%20Biden-L.jpg

I can. But, I will give you this copy. Regardless of the source, Ashley's diary is real.

2023%20Ashley%20Biden-L.jpg
I see nothing on that page about being 12 years old while showering with her dad.

You made the claim… can you show your source?

The diary has been determined to be authentic. The daughter was 12 years old at the time the President was taking showers with her.

If, in your world, "many male parents, shower with their 12-year daughter", you are a sick, sick, pedophile. Just like President Biden.
You claimed that she was 12 while showering with her father and then called me a sick sick pedophile. I sure as hell hope you have a source you can show to back those outrageous claims.

If not then you fit perfectly in with the ignorant clowns out there spreading misinformation.

Time to show what you got

I see nothing on that page about being 12 years old while showering with her dad.

You made the claim… can you show your source?
It’s amazing how you never see the facts. Written in black & white. It’s also disturbing now committed you are to defending pedophiles.

You claimed that she was 12
Do you see what you’re doing here. Indisputable evidence that Joe Biden is a sick pedophile and you’re posting over and over and over “prove she was 12”.

Who the fuck care is she was 12? Or 11? Or 10? Or 17? Her father was victimizing her and you’re victimizing her further by defending the predator and constantly trying to take the focus off of his actions and place on her age (as if her age fucking matters). What the fuck is wrong with you??

You admitted you gave your “reason” in the initial post. Why would there be a “reason” for something you never said? Oops.
I gave a reason for what I said…. Which wasn’t what you claimed I said. That was you lying

It’s amazing how you never see the facts. Written in black & white. It’s also disturbing now committed you are to defending pedophiles.
The fact is nothing on that page mentions how old she was when she took showers with her dad. Yet you’re claiming to know she was 12. Please tell me you have more proof to show than “I heard it somewhere”

Forum List

Back