The Inevitable Suicide of Republicans (Abortion)

It's NOT suicide because even IF Roe v Wade is overturned (very unlikely) then abortion is determined by each state!

All women need to do is take a bus or drive to a nearby liberal state of they live in a red state! Pro abortion groups will find travel for pregnant women to get to a liberal state for an abortion so NO PROBLEM!!
Roe will fall....it's just a matter of time now....
Doubtful and I'm not sure it should fall. Maybe a new interpretation could suffice. Something that increases states rights to determine what is needed.

It's NOT suicide because even IF Roe v Wade is overturned (very unlikely) then abortion is determined by each state!

All women need to do is take a bus or drive to a nearby liberal state of they live in a red state! Pro abortion groups will find travel for pregnant women to get to a liberal state for an abortion so NO PROBLEM!!
Roe will fall....it's just a matter of time now....
Doubtful and I'm not sure it should fall. Maybe a new interpretation could suffice. Something that increases states rights to determine what is needed.
It's already over....again, it's just when....

The days for democrat fascism are ending....Liberty is retaking America from them....

I would disagree with that. It's just like the fear we had of Hillary picking lib judges that might take our guns away.

All the court would do is decide if abortion is protected by the US Constitution or not. Currently, you cannot (at state or federal level) outlaw abortion because it's constitutionally protected. If that protection ceases to exist, then even federal legislature can make laws against it.

This was my fear with a false interpretation of the Second amendment. If guns were not protected by the Constitution, then it's open season for any legislature on any level to create laws against it.

I don't know why Republicans have a death wish but their stance on abortion certainly leads me to assume that they must hate winning elections. Most of the women who lack the ability to delay instant gratification after a night of cashing out the ol EBT card at the local mini mart for some booze and end up giving it up to the first passing truck driver in the parking lot vote democrat. Indeed a woman who cant ensure the stranger she's sleeping with is wearing a rubber isn't exactly the type whose inclined to climb the corporate ladder any time soon. And when she has this child she cannot afford, nor care to take the time to properly raise, the child will simply grow up mimicking the attitudes, behaviors, and values of the mother. In short, they'll grow up thinking that having a different man in the house every night and mooching off of the taxpayer is normal behavior. Thus the cycle is repeated over and over again producing more and more government dependant democrats.

For all these reasons and more, abortion and contraception should be safe, free, and easily accessible. There should be an abortion clinic beside every liquor store, Macdonalds, and Walmart. For every sign that says "EBT accepted here" there should be a map right below it with instructions to the nearest abortion clinic. In addition, there should be advertisements on tv and abortion should be normalized on evening dramas and sitcoms. Republicans have nothing to lose but millions of democrats!

Dog and pony show really. I think even if Republicans had a chance to outlaw abortion, they wouldn't. But by taking a stance that they are against abortion panders to their religious base because all religions believe that abortion is murder.

I don't know why Republicans have a death wish but their stance on abortion certainly leads me to assume that they must hate winning elections. Most of the women who lack the ability to delay instant gratification after a night of cashing out the ol EBT card at the local mini mart for some booze and end up giving it up to the first passing truck driver in the parking lot vote democrat. Indeed a woman who cant ensure the stranger she's sleeping with is wearing a rubber isn't exactly the type whose inclined to climb the corporate ladder any time soon. And when she has this child she cannot afford, nor care to take the time to properly raise, the child will simply grow up mimicking the attitudes, behaviors, and values of the mother. In short, they'll grow up thinking that having a different man in the house every night and mooching off of the taxpayer is normal behavior. Thus the cycle is repeated over and over again producing more and more government dependant democrats.

For all these reasons and more, abortion and contraception should be safe, free, and easily accessible. There should be an abortion clinic beside every liquor store, Macdonalds, and Walmart. For every sign that says "EBT accepted here" there should be a map right below it with instructions to the nearest abortion clinic. In addition, there should be advertisements on tv and abortion should be normalized on evening dramas and sitcoms. Republicans have nothing to lose but millions of democrats!

Dog and pony show really. I think even if Republicans had a chance to outlaw abortion, they wouldn't. But by taking a stance that they are against abortion panders to their religious base because all religions believe that abortion is murder.
I know abortion is murder....since one of the two parties involved ends up dead.....

funny thing is that the republicans had that stance during this last election and look what happened, a total massacre of the democrats.
You might want to go ahead and rethink your position on murdering children. Your current personal observation does not match up with the reality of Novembers election.

I know abortion is murder....since one of the two parties involved ends up dead.....

For every person that believes abortion is murder, another believes it's not. That's why the subject is so controversial.

But again, all religions do believe it's murder and those are the votes Republicans focus on.

For every person that believes abortion is murder, another believes it's not. That's why the subject is so controversial.

But again, all religions do believe it's murder and those are the votes Republicans focus on.
But the undeniable fact that one of the two parties ends up dead can be disputed by no one....only rationalized by some....

I would disagree with that. It's just like the fear we had of Hillary picking lib judges that might take our guns away.

All the court would do is decide if abortion is protected by the US Constitution or not. Currently, you cannot (at state or federal level) outlaw abortion because it's constitutionally protected. If that protection ceases to exist, then even federal legislature can make laws against it.

This was my fear with a false interpretation of the Second amendment. If guns were not protected by the Constitution, then it's open season for any legislature on any level to create laws against it.
The way it is now no state can ban abortion on any level regardless of what the people want. I think a federal law banning it would be just as unconstitution and the standing ruling.

The way it is now no state can ban abortion on any level regardless of what the people want. I think a federal law banning it would be just as unconstitution and the standing ruling.

Oh no, the courts could not ban anything. But by lifting the constitutional protection, it allows legislatures to outlaw it on any level unless the case can be made under States rights.

pc%2B7751ce.jpg

That's some high octane slut-shaming, right there.

What did your mother do to you?

Muslims who believe in Sharia law should be allowed to practice it here.

FREEDOM OF RELIGION!!

When are Trump's "not white male" death camps going to open? It's been over 3 weeks.

The baby murderers are a strange bunch.....

And your assessment on my observation is?

The whole point of PP is to rid the world of all those black babies. That is why it began and that is why it still exists.

Libs would like free abortions because it means even less black babies being born. Margaret Sanger didn't want those lesser beings around. The left wants just enough for votes but not enough that they can't handle taking care of them. Of course, they see all blacks as people who need cradle to grave care since they don't believe blacks can contribute, save for a handful of puppets to make them look good.

I see potential contributors to society, not loads. Sadly, so many have been indoctrinated and are grossly ignorant so they will continue to support Dems in exchange for money each month. Pretty sad that the party that claims to care has spent the last 6 decades keeping people down.

You would need to see a cultural and values shift to the likes of which the world had never seen to squeeze the potential out of all those oopsies. But the op is equally valid on white babies as well. Don't see the need to bring race into the equation. Though I suppose you could make the argument that black babies are in fact disproportionally aborted. And no, democrats don't want to abort their voting base.

No, Dems need their base but, at the same time, want to keep the numbers low enough to maintain control.

The mothers who take risks by not using birth control and who want someone to pay for their abortion would probably be piss poor moms anyway. Thing is, nothing is really free. And it's always us middle class who get the bill for all the stuff that is free to others.

It's not that unplanned babies don't stand of chance of becoming valuable members of society. Under the right circumstances, anyone will be fine. It's the idiots raising many that result in a dumbed down population with little respect for others. That goes for everyone, and not talking race here.

It's that too many these days don't know the first thing about facing consequences for their actions or about taking responsibility. Many women in the past had unplanned pregnancies because birth control was non-existent. What happened was that they took full responsibility and raised the children the best they could. And, amazingly, the kids grew up to be functioning members of society. We just don't see that anymore. What's passed down now is how to milk the system. True, some should not have kids because they clearly do not appreciate how precious life is and they see babies as problems or as responsibilities to pass off to others.

Birth control is already cheap. If they screw that up and get pregnant, then making payments to the clinic for their abortion will teach a valuable lesson. They will experience the consequences of their decisions instead of just passing it on to others. When they don't learn, they repeat the same mistakes.

People need to learn how to deal with their own problems. Letting them off the hook by paying for an easy way out isn't going to improve them. It'll just make them feel more entitled. Let them have an abortion. Let them pay for them the same way the rest of us have to pay for what we want. It's called being an adult.

How's that workin at the moment?

Contraception is free (not really, taxpayers are picking up the bill), most are safe (abortion the least safe), and is easily accessible in any high school. The McDonalds and EBT signs are exactly what Margrert Singer envisioned.

Contraception may not be free, but having a bunch of impoverished babies milking the taxpayer system is more expensive.

I don't know why Republicans have a death wish but their stance on abortion certainly leads me to assume that they must hate winning elections.

You might want to reconsider your opinion. Trump ran on a prolife platform and.......

The Dems are in the weakest position they've been in nationally since 1928!! Under Obama, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, and 13 Senate seats!!

I voted for the man.

I think you're right.

That's some high octane slut-shaming, right there.

What did your mother do to you?

I beleive in shaming.

Forum List

Back