The Inevitable Suicide of Republicans (Abortion)

fairy-magic-wand-7729333.jpg

I finally have a picture of the Prog fairy that waves her magic wand once the fetus is born in order to make them human with actual rights.

And to think I doubted them.

I don't know why Republicans have a death wish but their stance on abortion certainly leads me to assume that they must hate winning elections. Most of the women who lack the ability to delay instant gratification after a night of cashing out the ol EBT card at the local mini mart for some booze and end up giving it up to the first passing truck driver in the parking lot vote democrat. Indeed a woman who cant ensure the stranger she's sleeping with is wearing a rubber isn't exactly the type whose inclined to climb the corporate ladder any time soon. And when she has this child she cannot afford, nor care to take the time to properly raise, the child will simply grow up mimicking the attitudes, behaviors, and values of the mother. In short, they'll grow up thinking that having a different man in the house every night and mooching off of the taxpayer is normal behavior. Thus the cycle is repeated over and over again producing more and more government dependant democrats.

For all these reasons and more, abortion and contraception should be safe, free, and easily accessible. There should be an abortion clinic beside every liquor store, Macdonalds, and Walmart. For every sign that says "EBT accepted here" there should be a map right below it with instructions to the nearest abortion clinic. In addition, there should be advertisements on tv and abortion should be normalized on evening dramas and sitcoms. Republicans have nothing to lose but millions of democrats!

I've lost count. Does anyone know how many thousands of times we have heard how the Republicans have jumped the shark, killed their chances at a victory, or committed suicide?

I don't know why Republicans have a death wish but their stance on abortion certainly leads me to assume that they must hate winning elections. Most of the women who lack the ability to delay instant gratification after a night of cashing out the ol EBT card at the local mini mart for some booze and end up giving it up to the first passing truck driver in the parking lot vote democrat. Indeed a woman who cant ensure the stranger she's sleeping with is wearing a rubber isn't exactly the type whose inclined to climb the corporate ladder any time soon. And when she has this child she cannot afford, nor care to take the time to properly raise, the child will simply grow up mimicking the attitudes, behaviors, and values of the mother. In short, they'll grow up thinking that having a different man in the house every night and mooching off of the taxpayer is normal behavior. Thus the cycle is repeated over and over again producing more and more government dependant democrats.

For all these reasons and more, abortion and contraception should be safe, free, and easily accessible. There should be an abortion clinic beside every liquor store, Macdonalds, and Walmart. For every sign that says "EBT accepted here" there should be a map right below it with instructions to the nearest abortion clinic. In addition, there should be advertisements on tv and abortion should be normalized on evening dramas and sitcoms. Republicans have nothing to lose but millions of democrats!

I've lost count. Does anyone know how many thousands of times we have heard how the Republicans have jumped the shark, killed their chances at a victory, or committed suicide?

Dunno, but it just warms my heart at all the concern

Um......er......the GOP just won an election dinglepuss with Hillary championing free abortions and Trump promising to appoint a judge to end Roe vs. Wade.

You know, you really should stop watching the fake news. Hillary lost.

I voted for tump.

Considering the fact that I voted for Trump, my argument isn't exactly coming from a leftist point of view.

Considering the fact that I voted for Trump, my argument isn't exactly coming from a leftist point of view.

I didn't say it had. Merely that reports of the demise are a bit premature.

I didn't say it had. Merely that reports of the demise are a bit premature.

An assessment of the future is by its very nature premature. You need not worry though, it will be distant memory in about 10-30 years.

Forum List

Back