The insurrection is not over

Trump well showed what he wanted his supporters to do by his behavior.

He wanted the break in and for his MAGA people to stop the certification and he got it.

In Trump's speech that day, you cannot point to the transcript where he said things like "break in the Capital" "disobey law enforcement" "physically harm representatives."

He said go to Capitol and fight like hell to stop the steal...and then he sat back and watched it happen. If you still don't understand that Trump was just fine with the break in while it was happening then you are just fucking stupid, no two ways about it.

I don't need to. We know what Trump wanted by how he behaved during the atack on the Capitol. You don't want to admit it because you don't like how it sounds that you support that fucking asshole, but thats the reality.

No, the reality is you people on the left think you can read minds and have a crystal ball. Well guess what, you don't. As I pointed out, what Trump said was similar to what Democrats have said in the past repeatedly. But as a usual leftist, it's okay when your people do it, just as long as others don't.

The most peaceful "insurrection" we've ever seen. OTOH, blm and the left destroyed properties, killed dozens, raped, pillaged, burned down cities for over year. So take your little "insurrection" and pound sand because your words ring hollow and fall on deaf ears. Its funny to watch the capitol police open the gates and let them cruise on through though.

He wanted the break in and for his MAGA people to stop the certification and he got it.

In Trump's speech that day, you cannot point to the transcript where he said things like "break in the Capital" "disobey law enforcement" "physically harm representatives."

He said go to Capitol and fight like hell to stop the steal...and then he sat back and watched it happen. If you still don't understand that Trump was just fine with the break in while it was happening then you are just fucking stupid, no two ways about it.

He also said for them to be peaceful.

Your side keeps leaving that part out for some reason.

I don't need to. We know what Trump wanted by how he behaved during the atack on the Capitol. You don't want to admit it because you don't like how it sounds that you support that fucking asshole, but thats the reality.

No, the reality is you people on the left think you can read minds and have a crystal ball. Well guess what, you don't. As I pointed out, what Trump said was similar to what Democrats have said in the past repeatedly. But as a usual leftist, it's okay when your people do it, just as long as others don't.

Horseshit, you don't want to admit the obvious, so you are playing stupid out of convinience.

If Trump was against the violent break he would SIMPLY STOP IT. It was fully within his power to do it. These were his people, doing what they thought he wanted them to do.

You have to be an idiot or think everyone else is to still try to claim that Trump was somehow against the break in as it was going on.

Horseshit, you don't want to admit the obvious, so you are playing stupid out of convinience.

If Trump was against the violent break he would SIMPLY STOP IT. It was fully within his power to do it. These were his people, doing what they thought he wanted them to do.

You have to be an idiot or think everyone else is to still try to claim that Trump was somehow against the break in as it was going on.

He has a remote control that can make people do as he says?

Wow, where do I get one?

Wow, where do I get one?

Absolutely he does, it's called his Tweeter feed that his MAGA people sat on 24/7. He could've also simply have all the media cover his statement opposing the break in and directing immedeate vacating of the Capitol by his supporters

'
The filth here and elsewhere that supported this attempted coup against our democracy continues. We must respond to it at every level. These people have committed and are committing treason to our nation.

The right overwhelmingly condemned going into the Capital.

NOPE! If that was the case you would condemn Trump who propagated gross lies that caused this and directed people to go to Capitol.

Only 28% of Republicans put any kind of responsibility on Trump

I didn't say they condemned Trump, moron. Trump had nothing to do with it.

We condemned the people who went into the Capital.

.....so Trump who told his MAGA crowd to march on Capitol to stop the stealing of the election...had nothing to do with people going to the Capitol to stop the certification of the election.

Really dummy? You seriously think anyone buys that horseshit?

Nowhere in that did Trump say anything about violence.

You're such a liar and a hypocrite. You know perfectly well there is no reference to violence in that and you know perfectly well that Democrats say that sort of thing all the time.

Grow up and stop being a dick

Trump made it very clear what he wanted them to do, and they tried to do it.

Your attempts at gaslighting fail!

His words quoted so far imply protests.

Show the words that meant violence, lying fascist dick. You can't, they don't exist.

That while you're fine with the extreme rhetoric from the Dems where you don't take it as violence, even Maxine Whack Job Waters who clearly is referencing violence

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'

'We are going to the Capitol'

Trump not only incited the crowd that he spoke to, but there was a vanguard already attacking the Capitol before he finished his speech.

The entire event was planned, there was a conspiracy:

So Richard, if I show you similar quotes from Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and other prominent Democrats, you will blast them for calling for violence and demand they be impeached like Trump? That's what you're saying because you think calls to fight are literal?

You're a stupid lying fuck, of course you won't

I have no particular loyalty to the Democrats other than to say that they are the lesser of two evils...the very, very much lesser.

So, if any of the Democratic leaders called for violence, and that call resulted in immediate violence by the people they were addressing, yes, I think they should be removed from office.

Can you site any statements of current Democratic leadership that incited violence immediately by the people they were addressing?

Note you're just dancing and evading my question.

Will you take calls from the left to FIGHT literally like you are Trump? With Trump, you're saying you don't speak fluent English and you're a dumb ass and you don't know the difference between literal and figurative that an American 10 year old would easily spot. If you told your daughter to go fight for her turn with a toy, she would not go punch her brother like you claim you would.

My question again is will you take all calls for violence LITERALLY from Democrats like you do Trump????

Answer the question

Wow, where do I get one?

Absolutely he does, it's called his Tweeter feed that his MAGA people sat on 24/7. He could've also simply have all the media cover his statement opposing the break in and directing immedeate vacating of the Capitol by his supporters

Your collectivist groupthink mentality shows if you actually think Trump somehow "commands" the people in question.

Just because your personality and those of other leftists is that of the lemming doesn't mean your opponents think the same.

Trump wanted to stop it, but he couldn't find a payphone booth to change into his super outfit.

Unknown.jpeg

The problem here is you don't understand how our government works. When a violent situation arises, the President is not going to participate in it. That's what we have various law enforcement agencies for. They would not permit him to get anywhere near trouble. That's their job, and it would be stupid on the part of any President to not heed their advice and experience.

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

Trump not only incited the crowd that he spoke to, but there was a vanguard already attacking the Capitol before he finished his speech.

None of those refer to violence, and you know that you stupid lying fuck. And when Democrats say far more incendiary things, you purr like a kitten. Democrats just lie, lie, lie and lie, you're fundamentally dishonest people, fascists and racists

'fight like hell' is an explicit call for violence.

'Stop the steal', stated while the electoral college was in session is an explicit call for immediate action.

Please stop playing dumb. We all know what happened on Jan. 6. You will not gaslight us!

No it's not you fucking lying retard. So you SERIOUSLY claim that calls to fight are for you literal and only literal. Fight for it! And you go start punching and shooting people.

No you don't you fucking liar, you'd be in jail now. Your claim you are not a functioning adult is absolutely ridiculous.

But you are saying when Democrats say to fight that is a CALL FOR VIOLENCE and you will condemn them just as strongly as Trump? All I have to do is show you such a quote and you will demand they are impeached? You are claiming that?

Richard the dumbass picking up his suspended son from school: Of course my kid punched the other kid. The teacher told him to fight harder in gym. The teacher TOLD him to punch the other kid!

Yeah, you don't know the difference between literal and figurative. My God Democrats are sheep

Sat back and watched GLEEFULLY.

"Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are,"

'
The filth here and elsewhere that supported this attempted coup against our democracy continues. We must respond to it at every level. These people have committed and are committing treason to our nation.

NOPE! If that was the case you would condemn Trump who propagated gross lies that caused this and directed people to go to Capitol.

.....so Trump who told his MAGA crowd to march on Capitol to stop the stealing of the election...had nothing to do with people going to the Capitol to stop the certification of the election.

You're such a liar and a hypocrite. You know perfectly well there is no reference to violence in that and you know perfectly well that Democrats say that sort of thing all the time.

Show the words that meant violence, lying fascist dick. You can't, they don't exist.

That while you're fine with the extreme rhetoric from the Dems where you don't take it as violence, even Maxine Whack Job Waters who clearly is referencing violence

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

None of those refer to violence, and you know that you stupid lying fuck. And when Democrats say far more incendiary things, you purr like a kitten. Democrats just lie, lie, lie and lie, you're fundamentally dishonest people, fascists and racists

'Stop the steal', stated while the electoral college was in session is an explicit call for immediate action.

Please stop playing dumb. We all know what happened on Jan. 6. You will not gaslight us!

No it's not you fucking lying retard. So you SERIOUSLY claim that calls to fight are for you literal and only literal. Fight for it! And you go start punching and shooting people.

No you don't you fucking liar, you'd be in jail now. Your claim you are not a functioning adult is absolutely ridiculous.

But you are saying when Democrats say to fight that is a CALL FOR VIOLENCE and you will condemn them just as strongly as Trump? All I have to do is show you such a quote and you will demand they are impeached? You care claiming that?

From a Hillary Clinton Mailer in 2016:

Are you in? Your donation is about more than money. It’s your way of saying you’re ready to fight like hell to make sure Donald Trump never becomes president (and when you make your first donation today, we’ll send you a free sticker so you can show off your Team Hillary pride).

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

And yet you have nothing to prove your claim.

An officer stops you and gives you a citation for something you don't believe you did. After he gives yo the ticket, you tell the officer you will fight him in court. Does that mean the people in court are going to witness a fist fight between you and the officer?

But since you're so good at interpretations, can you tell us what Shoemaker meant by this?

Richard is such a total fucking liar. When Democrats say that, he knows it isn't literal.

Richard is showing yet again how Democrats lie about everything Trump says. And that makes Democrats the liars, not Trump

You asked me show the exact words that Trump used to incite the insurrection. I did so.

Now you're calling me a liar for EXACTLY quoting Trump.

Apparently you can't handle the truth and choose to live in your delusional world.

Just another lie from the liar. I never asked you to show exact words as if that was the point in question.

You know that politicians saying to fight for thinks (or any other American) is figurative, not literal. So you apply that standard to Democrats, right?

We both know you're a total fucking lying dick who knows the difference between literal and figurative speech.

You're proving exactly what I keep saying, democrats are liars. Everything you say are lies and all your arguments are built on lies. Vulcans cannot lie, Democrats cannot tell the truth. Being a liar is your inner being. It's because you're a shitty, amoral person

You're a joke!

You deleted your own words so it wasn't obvious that you DID ask me for the exact words:

You said "Show the words that meant violence". I did, now you're in a state of denial. You're a lying bag of shit!!!

Nobody cares whether you admit that Trump incited the insurrection.

A majority in both the House and the Senate voted to impeach Trump for inciting insurrection.

Everyone, including YOU, knows that he incited insurrection.

You can toss you're BULLSHIT all you want, but it will NEVER change reality - a reality that we all know is TRUE!

'

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

But you are saying when Democrats say to fight that is a CALL FOR VIOLENCE and you will condemn them just as strongly as Trump? All I have to do is show you such a quote and you will demand they are impeached? You care claiming that?

Are you in? Your donation is about more than money. It’s your way of saying you’re ready to fight like hell to make sure Donald Trump never becomes president (and when you make your first donation today, we’ll send you a free sticker so you can show off your Team Hillary pride).

If it wasn't for false equivalence, you guys wouldn't have anything would you?

'

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

if it wasn't for your sides hypocrisy and willful blindness to it you wouldn't have shit.

'

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

if it wasn't for your sides hypocrisy and willful blindness to it you wouldn't have shit.

Oooh, the "I know you are but what am I" strategy. So devious. :lol:

Trump wanted to stop it

Yep, he wanted to stop his MAGA people, but just could find of no way to express what he wanted, after impulsively expressing his every dumb thought on Tweeter for years and years.

Whatever you say idiot.

This how he characterized the break in hours after it happened:

27612672-e16a-4fbe-858b-cdc05c066a69-Screen_Shot_2021-01-06_at_6.22.52_PM.jpg

You hear that? The criminal break into the Capitol is "just what happens" when people belive his gross lies about the election and the perpetrators are great, beloved patriots who should forever remeber their great act.

Tell me again about how Trump hated the break in, go ahead, make a total fool of yourself again to cary water for this piece of shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back