The insurrection is not over

'
The filth here and elsewhere that supported this attempted coup against our democracy continues. We must respond to it at every level. These people have committed and are committing treason to our nation.

The right overwhelmingly condemned going into the Capital.

NOPE! If that was the case you would condemn Trump who propagated gross lies that caused this and directed people to go to Capitol.

Only 28% of Republicans put any kind of responsibility on Trump

I didn't say they condemned Trump, moron. Trump had nothing to do with it.

We condemned the people who went into the Capital.

.....so Trump who told his MAGA crowd to march on Capitol to stop the stealing of the election...had nothing to do with people going to the Capitol to stop the certification of the election.

Really dummy? You seriously think anyone buys that horseshit?

Nowhere in that did Trump say anything about violence.

You're such a liar and a hypocrite. You know perfectly well there is no reference to violence in that and you know perfectly well that Democrats say that sort of thing all the time.

Grow up and stop being a dick

Trump made it very clear what he wanted them to do, and they tried to do it.

Your attempts at gaslighting fail!

His words quoted so far imply protests.

Show the words that meant violence, lying fascist dick. You can't, they don't exist.

That while you're fine with the extreme rhetoric from the Dems where you don't take it as violence, even Maxine Whack Job Waters who clearly is referencing violence

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'

'We are going to the Capitol'

Trump not only incited the crowd that he spoke to, but there was a vanguard already attacking the Capitol before he finished his speech.

The entire event was planned, there was a conspiracy:

None of those refer to violence, and you know that you stupid lying fuck. And when Democrats say far more incendiary things, you purr like a kitten. Democrats just lie, lie, lie and lie, you're fundamentally dishonest people, fascists and racists

'fight like hell' is an explicit call for violence.

'Stop the steal', stated while the electoral college was in session is an explicit call for immediate action.

Please stop playing dumb. We all know what happened on Jan. 6. You will not gaslight us!

No it's not you fucking lying retard. So you SERIOUSLY claim that calls to fight are for you literal and only literal. Fight for it! And you go start punching and shooting people.

No you don't you fucking liar, you'd be in jail now. Your claim you are not a functioning adult is absolutely ridiculous.

But you are saying when Democrats say to fight that is a CALL FOR VIOLENCE and you will condemn them just as strongly as Trump? All I have to do is show you such a quote and you will demand they are impeached? You care claiming that?

From a Hillary Clinton Mailer in 2016:

Are you in? Your donation is about more than money. It’s your way of saying you’re ready to fight like hell to make sure Donald Trump never becomes president (and when you make your first donation today, we’ll send you a free sticker so you can show off your Team Hillary pride).

If it wasn't for false equivalence, you guys wouldn't have anything would you?

if it wasn't for your sides hypocrisy and willful blindness to it you wouldn't have shit.

Oooh, the "I know you are but what am I" strategy. So devious. :lol:

It's all dried up twats like you deserve.

And it isn't a false equivalence, it's showing how your side works. Be literalist morons when needed, ignorant when required.

The filth here and elsewhere that supported this attempted coup against our democracy continues. We must respond to it at every level. These people have committed and are committing treason to our nation.

Agreed

1623166932445.png

'

NOPE! If that was the case you would condemn Trump who propagated gross lies that caused this and directed people to go to Capitol.

.....so Trump who told his MAGA crowd to march on Capitol to stop the stealing of the election...had nothing to do with people going to the Capitol to stop the certification of the election.

You're such a liar and a hypocrite. You know perfectly well there is no reference to violence in that and you know perfectly well that Democrats say that sort of thing all the time.

Show the words that meant violence, lying fascist dick. You can't, they don't exist.

That while you're fine with the extreme rhetoric from the Dems where you don't take it as violence, even Maxine Whack Job Waters who clearly is referencing violence

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

Trump not only incited the crowd that he spoke to, but there was a vanguard already attacking the Capitol before he finished his speech.

None of those refer to violence, and you know that you stupid lying fuck. And when Democrats say far more incendiary things, you purr like a kitten. Democrats just lie, lie, lie and lie, you're fundamentally dishonest people, fascists and racists

'Stop the steal', stated while the electoral college was in session is an explicit call for immediate action.

Please stop playing dumb. We all know what happened on Jan. 6. You will not gaslight us!

No it's not you fucking lying retard. So you SERIOUSLY claim that calls to fight are for you literal and only literal. Fight for it! And you go start punching and shooting people.

No you don't you fucking liar, you'd be in jail now. Your claim you are not a functioning adult is absolutely ridiculous.

But you are saying when Democrats say to fight that is a CALL FOR VIOLENCE and you will condemn them just as strongly as Trump? All I have to do is show you such a quote and you will demand they are impeached? You care claiming that?

Are you in? Your donation is about more than money. It’s your way of saying you’re ready to fight like hell to make sure Donald Trump never becomes president (and when you make your first donation today, we’ll send you a free sticker so you can show off your Team Hillary pride).

if it wasn't for your sides hypocrisy and willful blindness to it you wouldn't have shit.

And it isn't a false equivalence, it's showing how your side works. Be literalist morons when needed, ignorant when required.

Uh oh...Marty's getting pissy...breaking out the "twat". :lol:

It absolutely was a false equivalency. Hillary Clinton was not talking in front of an angry crowd she had been fomenting for weeks about a "stolen election" .

'

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

So Richard, if I show you similar quotes from Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and other prominent Democrats, you will blast them for calling for violence and demand they be impeached like Trump? That's what you're saying because you think calls to fight are literal?

You're a stupid lying fuck, of course you won't

I have no particular loyalty to the Democrats other than to say that they are the lesser of two evils...the very, very much lesser.

So, if any of the Democratic leaders called for violence, and that call resulted in immediate violence by the people they were addressing, yes, I think they should be removed from office.

Can you site any statements of current Democratic leadership that incited violence immediately by the people they were addressing?

Note you're just dancing and evading my question.

Will you take calls from the left to FIGHT literally like you are Trump? With Trump, you're saying you don't speak fluent English and you're a dumb ass and you don't know the difference between literal and figurative that an American 10 year old would easily spot. If you told your daughter to go fight for her turn with a toy, she would not go punch her brother like you claim you would.

My question again is will you take all calls for violence LITERALLY from Democrats like you do Trump????

Answer the question

I answered your dumbass question quite thoroughly. Perhaps you're just too dumb to understand.

But to be more specific. Liberals, unlike Trump supporters, aren't stupid enough to take it literally if a Democratic politician called for them to fight. Democratic politicians know that their supporters aren't idiots and wouldn't take any such call literally. Even if they meant it to be taken literally, democrats wouldn't respond.

Trump supporters are idiots that DID take Trump literally, and Trump knew very well that they would. He meant it literally and his brainless supporters took it literally.

O.K., now deny that I answered your dumbass question (twice).

I answered your dumbass question quite thoroughly. Perhaps you're just too dumb to understand.

But to be more specific. Liberals, unlike Trump supporters, aren't stupid enough to take it literally if a Democratic politician called for them to fight. Democratic politicians know that their supporters aren't idiots and wouldn't take any such call literally. Even if they meant it to be taken literally, democrats wouldn't respond.

Trump supporters are idiots that DID take Trump literally, and Trump knew very well that they would. He meant it literally and his brainless supporters took it literally.

'

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

It absolutely was a false equivalency. Hillary Clinton was not talking in front of an angry crowd she had been fomenting for weeks about a "stolen election" .

Only for you, saggy-tits.

No, she just said Trump can "never become president". and "fight like hell"

Trump told them to be peaceful, he never told them to break the law. Yet you give Hillary a pass for words like that, and bray and bitch about Trump.

It's called being a hack.

'

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

So Richard, if I show you similar quotes from Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and other prominent Democrats, you will blast them for calling for violence and demand they be impeached like Trump? That's what you're saying because you think calls to fight are literal?

I have no particular loyalty to the Democrats other than to say that they are the lesser of two evils...the very, very much lesser.

So, if any of the Democratic leaders called for violence, and that call resulted in immediate violence by the people they were addressing, yes, I think they should be removed from office.

Can you site any statements of current Democratic leadership that incited violence immediately by the people they were addressing?

Will you take calls from the left to FIGHT literally like you are Trump? With Trump, you're saying you don't speak fluent English and you're a dumb ass and you don't know the difference between literal and figurative that an American 10 year old would easily spot. If you told your daughter to go fight for her turn with a toy, she would not go punch her brother like you claim you would.

My question again is will you take all calls for violence LITERALLY from Democrats like you do Trump????

Answer the question

Talk about useless and hack explanation attempts.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yep, he wanted to stop his MAGA people, but just could find of no way to express what he wanted, after impulsively expressing his every dumb thought on Tweeter for years and years.

Whatever you say idiot.

This how he characterized the break in hours after it happened:

Yep. That go home and live in peace line really got my blood boiling. :eusa_shhh:

Brietbart really? Not worth even looking at.

'

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

And yet you have nothing to prove your claim.

An officer stops you and gives you a citation for something you don't believe you did. After he gives yo the ticket, you tell the officer you will fight him in court. Does that mean the people in court are going to witness a fist fight between you and the officer?

But since you're so good at interpretations, can you tell us what Shoemaker meant by this?

Richard is such a total fucking liar. When Democrats say that, he knows it isn't literal.

Richard is showing yet again how Democrats lie about everything Trump says. And that makes Democrats the liars, not Trump

You asked me show the exact words that Trump used to incite the insurrection. I did so.

Now you're calling me a liar for EXACTLY quoting Trump.

Apparently you can't handle the truth and choose to live in your delusional world.

You keep making up words I didn't say. You keep implying I only cared about the exact words. That is what YOU are doing stupid fuck, saying all words are literal.

Actually you're saying only words from Republicans are literal.

Which is why you won't answer the question if you will also hold Democrats to the same standard, which of course you won't directly answer because you won't.

Any functioning adult knows that when you say to fight for something that is figurative. You're a total fucking liar

'

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

Answer the question

Talk about lame responses!

If ya got nothing intelligent to say then STFU!

Oh, sorry in that case you won't ever post anything!

Continue your blathering. We all need a few laughs!

'

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

Answer the question

Talk about lame responses!

If ya got nothing intelligent to say then STFU!

Oh, sorry in that case you won't ever post anything!

Continue your blathering. We all need a few laughs!

From a useless lump of shit like you, that's comical.

You get what you give, you pee while sitting down progressive cuck.

• Thanks
'

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

Trump told them to be peaceful, he never told them to break the law. Yet you give Hillary a pass for words like that, and bray and bitch about Trump.

Only for me? I get under your skin like no other? Cool!

The people on Hillary's email list didn't storm the capital shouting to "stop the steal" and "kill Mike Pence"...probably because she hadn't been spending weeks cultivating them to do so.

His handlers made sure he said peaceful...once, but when the mob wasn't, he didn't do anything about it for hours...by all reports actually reveling in it. And then, when he did FINALLY say something, he said what? "I love you".

Brietbart really? Not worth even looking at.

I'm sure it isn't for you. But the fact of the matter is Democrats did the same thing Trump did, and yet never criticisms of what they've said in the past. And what they've said in the past have led their followers into violent action against Trump supporters. If you'd like another source, just say so.

'

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

The people on Hillary's email list didn't storm the capital shouting to "stop the steal" and "kill Mike Pence"...probably because she hadn't been spending weeks cultivating them to do so.

His handlers made sure he said peaceful...once, but when the mob wasn't, he didn't do anything about it for hours...by all reports actually reveling in it. And then, when he did FINALLY say something, he said what? "I love you".

I tailor my responses, you get a different flavor of disdain then say Colefucks, JoeBlow, or Dunna7whatever.

he told them to follow the law.

'

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

I tailor my responses, you get a different flavor of disdain then say Colefucks, JoeBlow, or Dunna7whatever.

Gosh, fickle as well as bitter and childish. You're just the whole kooky package!

He threw a rock and tried to hide his hand. MOST people realize it.

'

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

And yet you have nothing to prove your claim.

An officer stops you and gives you a citation for something you don't believe you did. After he gives yo the ticket, you tell the officer you will fight him in court. Does that mean the people in court are going to witness a fist fight between you and the officer?

But since you're so good at interpretations, can you tell us what Shoemaker meant by this?

Richard is such a total fucking liar. When Democrats say that, he knows it isn't literal.

Richard is showing yet again how Democrats lie about everything Trump says. And that makes Democrats the liars, not Trump

You asked me show the exact words that Trump used to incite the insurrection. I did so.

Now you're calling me a liar for EXACTLY quoting Trump.

Apparently you can't handle the truth and choose to live in your delusional world.

You keep making up words I didn't say. You keep implying I only cared about the exact words. That is what YOU are doing stupid fuck, saying all words are literal.

Actually you're saying only words from Republicans are literal.

Which is why you won't answer the question if you will also hold Democrats to the same standard, which of course you won't directly answer because you won't.

Any functioning adult knows that when you say to fight for something that is figurative. You're a total fucking liar

I hold Democrats to a higher standard than Republicans.

I gave up on Republicans having any integrity whatsoever a long time ago.

I've answered your question twice, but you choose to ignore it because you have no intelligent response.

But just to prove again what an idiot you are:

You said - "Any functioning adult knows that when you say to fight for something that is figurative"

Apparently you believe that the word 'fight' has no literal meaning? Are you that stupid?

Did we not fight the Japanese and Germans in WWII? If that wasn't a literal 'fight', what was it 'love making'?

You just get stupider and stupider as this debate goes on!!!

'

Here ya go:

'We will stop the steal'

Gosh, fickle as well as bitter and childish. You're just the whole kooky package!

He threw a rock and tried to hide his hand. MOST people realize it.

Only people with an axe to grind already come to the conclusion you did, how convenient.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back