The intelligence peoples are concerned about Trump.

To say the least. I lived through the JFK assassination and never want to live through another. If it happens to Trump, the first suspects will be the intelligence community.

We still don’t know all the info on the JFK assassination.

Not sure what the consequences would be exactly, of course, neither do they.

Let's just say it prolly would not be a good result for either side.

I like how they call themselves the "intelligence community", like it is a 2 lane street with houses and picket fences with kids rolling hoops in the yard. That sounds much more American than black budget cartel.
Well, here's the thing.

Back in the 1940's, J. Edgar Hoover wanted the FBI and OSS (which later became the CIA) to be under a single agency. Harry Truman said no, because that would make it as bad as the Soviet KGB.

The fact is we have 17 intelligence agencies. We probably don't need that many, they could be consolidated.

The real problem is that they have valid concerns about Trump and his ties to Russia, his corruption, his mishandling of sensitive documents, and the fact he might be batshit crazy.

The intelligence community is concerned about Trump because he's a malignant narcissist suffering from early-stage dementia.

Yes, true. But he is also a patriot of sorts...at least best the reps have.

trump pig.jpg

Genocide Joe???? I love how YOU blame Joe Biden for the actions of others. Biden has nothing to do with the Isreali murder of Palestinians, but Donald Trump was DIRECTLY involved in the genocide of the Kurds because he pulled the US military out of Syria.

Trump also told Xi to lock up the Uyghurs and do whatever he wanted:

The mere fact that the American people elected a complete idiot like Donald Trump has emboldened Putin, Xi and other dictators around the world.
They're willing to bring it all down because of their paranoid, manipulated rage. They want everyone else to be as miserable as they are.

vHHcC76.jpg

He signals he wants a much needed reform. Could be controlled opposition, could be an op to get some credibility for the agency back, or he could be suicidal. He needs to look at how that worked out for JFK. https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/26/trump-intelligence-agency-national-security-00142968
Oh gee, the people that lied about WMD in Iraq, and everything else when it comes to national security, hate the one guy that doesn’t blindly swallow their bullshit? What a surprise!

Biden is acting on the will of the people.

I don't care for what we are doing to aid and abet Netanyahu in Palestine, but I'm a realist that most Americans support Israel. 80% of Americans in fact.

And frankly, it's kind of hard to feel bad for the Palestinians after what they pulled on Oct. 7.
Pretty much the crux...

To say the least. I lived through the JFK assassination and never want to live through another. If it happens to Trump, the first suspects will be the intelligence community.

We still don’t know all the info on the JFK assassination.

Loose Cannon Gets Spiked

Though it is obvious, it is not at all what you're told to think by any side whatsoever.

The Only Thing Shrinks Shrink Is Their Patients' Bank Accounts

Trump's been on your imaginary couch so long he's starting to psychobabble.

Reading your posts, you sound like someone who needs professional care.

The I in CIA Stands Only for Ego

After he had betrayed England, France, and Israel on behalf of a Moslem Brotherhood nutcase leader, Eisenhower proved he was under the spell of ridiculously simplistic advice from the Spook Entity.

Or he realized how utterly stupid the Suez Crisis was. All Egypt had to do was sink a few ships in the Canal, and it was blocked. Trying to seize it from Egypt was just foolish.

Loose Cannon Gets Spiked

Though it is obvious, it is not at all what you're told to think by any side whatsoever.

JFK was killed by a lone assassin. Deal with it.

Joe was forcibly installed. We are so divided that if we were invaded militarily many Deplorables would want the Prog areas to be taken over. Hell is waiting for Joe and many others.
Biden got elected because he got the most votes and won the EC.

That's why he won.

Forum List

Back