The intelligence peoples are concerned about Trump.

Too funny. When did you become a simp of the establishment? To believe the things you post, one has to totally brain dead just like your idol Genocide Joe.

Lone assassin…lol…WTF. You’ve become a kooky statist.
The problem with conspiracy theorists is no matter how many times you prove it was a weather balloon, they'll insist it was a flying saucer.

The problem with conspiracy theorists is no matter how many times you prove it was a weather balloon, they'll insist it was a flying saucer.
The problem with statists is they amazingly and ignorantly believe the state always tells the truth. WTF!

Your motto should be I don’t believe my eyes, I believe the state.

The problem with statists is they amazingly and ignorantly believe the state always tells the truth. WTF!

Your motto should be I don’t believe my eyes, I believe the state.

Except you guys have been throwing out conspiracy theories about JFK's demise as long as I've been alive. And every year, you come up with... nothing.

I mean, other than an incoherent movie.

If the Deep State hasn't offed Trump, they didn't off JFK.

You guys don't even have a coherent reason WHY they'd want to kill JFK.

Except you guys have been throwing out conspiracy theories about JFK's demise as long as I've been alive. And every year, you come up with... nothing.

I mean, other than an incoherent movie.

If the Deep State hasn't offed Trump, they didn't off JFK.

You guys don't even have a coherent reason WHY they'd want to kill JFK.

Wow have you not been paying attention.

Everyone who works in Washington D.C. are worried about their job. As they should be, why do we need a government work force larger than the private sector?

Time to end the continuous growth of a government that is largely corrupt

CNN cut away from its live coverage of a speech by former President Donald Trump, saying he had “told several lies” that needed to be corrected. Trump, who was speaking on border security in Texas, “misrepresented his own past on the border in what he did while he was in office,” said CNN anchor Kaitlan Collins.

Oh gee, the people that lied about WMD in Iraq, and everything else when it comes to national security, hate the one guy that doesn’t blindly swallow their bullshit? What a surprise!

That wasn't the CIA. That was Dick Cheney.

Thanks-Obama-1706189942824.jpg

Like eliminating JFK and getting dupes like you to defend them.

Except you haven't proven that they did. In fact, it seems... kind of unlikely.

Let's review, shall we?

So what was JFK going to do that LBJ didn't already do? The problem with JFK's presidency is that it was full of promise never realized, but frankly, LBJ was a lot more effective at carrying that agenda forward.

Forum List

Back