The intelligence peoples are concerned about Trump.

The legitimacy of the "intelligence community" was slain by the odious letter of the Fifty-One lying bastards. I presume I need not identify the letter any further.

What was the lie?

Trump has pointed out that despite spending untold money and resources on intelligence throughout the world (and unfortunately within the US), they have a pretty poor record of keeping "us" informed about what is going on and what is likely to happen in the foreseeable future.

Yes they fear for their jobs. (Although nobody in "Washington" ever actually loses their job). Why spend X Billions when you can get the same results for half the money?

To say the least. I lived through the JFK assassination and never want to live through another. If it happens to Trump, the first suspects will be the intelligence community.

There would be a real investigation, or every single incumbent will lose their seat.

I would remind the intelligence community about what happened to the Stasi files.

The same thing could happen here. There aren't enough spooks to stop it.

Loose Cannon Gets Spiked

Though it is obvious, it is not at all what you're told to think by any side whatsoever.
The lone gunman tactic may not work if overused.

Most people still feel the JFK assassination wasn’t totally the fault of Lee Harvey Oswald.

I suspect it might have been a case of friendly fire. If so, it should have been in the Warren Commission Report. JFK had a lot of enemies, almost like Trump.

Not sure what the consequences would be exactly, of course, neither do they.

Let's just say it prolly would not be a good result for either side.
Many seriously believe our nation is on the verge of breaking apart. We don’t need any more stress at this time. If the nation does split up, we will be a much weaker nation. The Chinese would love to see that happen.

The lone gunman tactic may not work if overused.

Most people still feel the JFK assassination wasn’t totally the fault of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Most people believe in UFO's.

That doesn't make it true.

Riddle me this, Batman. If you were the CIA planning a hit on the POTUS, would you really involve two guys as mentally unstable as Oswald and Ruby?

The legitimacy of the "intelligence community" was slain by the odious letter of the Fifty-One lying bastards. I presume I need not identify the letter any further.

Trump has pointed out that despite spending untold money and resources on intelligence throughout the world (and unfortunately within the US), they have a pretty poor record of keeping "us" informed about what is going on and what is likely to happen in the foreseeable future.

Yes they fear for their jobs. (Although nobody in "Washington" ever actually loses their job). Why spend X Billions when you can get the same results for half the money?

You hate the intelligence community because they told you the TRUTH about Donald Trump and his hatred of America.

I think Nixon tried to hardass the agency and was way out of his league, and had to go.

Pretty much the crux...
Biden is a complete fool and always has been. He is acting on the will of the oligarchy. He doesn’t give two shits about the people, but this is true for entirely all of the duopoly.

Reading your posts, you sound like someone who needs professional care.

Or he realized how utterly stupid the Suez Crisis was. All Egypt had to do was sink a few ships in the Canal, and it was blocked. Trying to seize it from Egypt was just foolish.

JFK was killed by a lone assassin. Deal with it.

Biden got elected because he got the most votes and won the EC.

That's why he won.
Too funny. When did you become a simp of the establishment? To believe the things you post, one has to totally brain dead just like your idol Genocide Joe.

Lone assassin…lol…WTF. You’ve become a kooky statist.

Forum List

Back