The Iran deal

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
i know lots of threads but I’m hoping this one is a bit different.

So the left keeps saying that Iran never broke the obie deal. That’s more of a function of what a crappy deal it was.

They get to keep spinning up nuke materials. That was actually part of the deal.

They get to block inspections. That was in the deal.

They get a few billion bucks to spend on terrorism. That was in the deal too.

Of course they never broke the deal. It give them everything they wanted.

It never was about them breaking the deal. The deal was stupid from the beginning. I don’t blame Iran for doing it, I blame obie for allowing it. It’s not hard to comply with a deal that gives you everything.

Trump is fixing that.

Iran is a 100% terrorist country... Only cowardly idiots would deal with terrorists....

trump-kool.jpg

So the left keeps saying that Iran never broke the obie deal. That’s more of a function of what a crappy deal it was.

They get to keep spinning up nuke materials. That was actually part of the deal.

It never was about them breaking the deal. The deal was stupid from the beginning. I don’t blame Iran for doing it, I blame obie for allowing it. It’s not hard to comply with a deal that gives you everything.

Trump is fixing that.
How is Trump fixing it? What deal is he offering?

Trump is fixing that.
You don't "deal" with terrorists.

Trump is fixing that.
He’s not. He’s setting perimeters for what the Iranians need to come with for a deal. It’s called leading. Not the obie version of leading from behind. Trump is now in charge. When obie made his deal the mullah was in charge. No longer is that the case.

The deal was between Iran, the EU, and Obama.

The EU can be discounted. They may be allies but our national security is not their concern.

The deal was never presented to Congress as a treaty, because Obama knew it would fail.

The deal died with Obama's presidency. The United States was never involved.

The EU can be discounted. They may be allies but our national security is not their concern.

The deal was never presented to Congress as a treaty, because Obama knew it would fail.

Also China and Russia....

China sent team of diplomats today.

Is US going to start a trade war with EU to impose sanctions? Cause if you don't sanctions are meaningless...

So is Trump starting a Trade war with EU & China (and another country wishing to trade with them) over Iran?

If the agreement fails:
By the way yesterday Iran had no forward moving nuclear program, tomorrow they can start developing nuclear bomb tomorrow. Short of a full out war, Trump has lost all leverage....

By the way this is the cost of a war:
Likely US troop deaths: 15,000

Likely US troops lightly injured: 270,000

Likely US troops more seriously wounded: 90,000

Direct cost of war: $5.1 trillion

Cost of caring for wounded troops over lifetime: $9 trillion to $18 trillion

Likely Iranian deaths: 300,000 to 1 million

Likely Iranian injured: 900,0000 to 3 million

Iranian displaced: 12 million (out of 75 million)

Opportunity cost to US: $23 trillion of infrastructure, health care improvement

As I said all a long... Trump is playing snap and everyone else is playing chess...

Is US going to start a trade war with EU to impose sanctions? Cause if you don't sanctions are meaningless...

So is Trump starting a Trade war with EU & China (and another country wishing to trade with them) over Iran?

Which market do you think they would rather have easy access to? Iran or the US?

Which market do you think they would rather have easy access to? Iran or the US?

I don't think you get it...

Say a European company does a deal in Iran, is the US going to ban that company from trading in the US?

If answer is yes:
If they do they just sell there product to holding company cross the road and the deal with Iran. The original company is not dealing with Iran but the holding company is. Do you now not trade with every country in Europe in case they sell there products through agents/holding companies to Iran?

Now you are banning certain industries from trading in US... Hey presto, trade war....

Again this is your problem, like Trump you can't see more than one step ahead...

The truth is Iran was contained and was a more limited problem without nukes. Yes more was needed to be done about Hezbollah support and missile testing... But they are separate issues and could be done in a side deal. Iran has been offering talks for years, so this would not be trouble.
Up until Trump got elected, Obama had worked with moderates in Iran. The Nuke deal was popular with moderates and the youth in Iran. America and the west was actually gaining popularity. Missile Testing was definitely up for discussion.
Trump actions has just strengthen the hard liners hand, they are the real winners, WELL DONE...

Once again we see the Ratocrats will believe anything their masters tell them.....although their masters don't know u235 from a yellow cake mix. Once again, it's not up to us to come up with a "plan"...that's on Iran to keep Israel and the US Military from taking them apart. At this point we watch for activity at their sites while the euro-trash try to squeeze the last penny they can out of the ragheads before we start freezing bank accounts. Remember, that $106B Iran got back from Barry and Lurch was their money we had frozen...and of course they got interest and Hezbollah was allowed to deal drugs in the US. Iran won't get nuclear missiles because as soon as our new CIA Director is confirmed, there will be the early stages of another "uprising" in Tehran. And this time we'll help their people instead of watching them be beaten and shot like the Kenyan did... The mullahs ain't long for this world and that's the end of Iran being the world's asshole. Two words.....REGIME CHANGE...same as we did here with our own assholes.

Last edited:

Trump is fixing that.
Except for the fact that inspections were allowed.

It's not just the opinion of the left, it is the ruling by the UN nuclear watchdog group IAEA.

No one has ever proven Iran weaponized its nuclear program.

The "money" was theirs in the first place. We just un-froze it.

Now I have a few comments regarding Trump's bullshit move...

How many inspections has Israel allowed of their nuclear sites?

Netanfuckyou lied through his teeth in a recent presentation, expecting people to believe the absurd notion that Iran would put all their nuclear documentation in a tin shack in the middle of Tehran with no lock on the door.

This decision by Trump and his lunatic war hawks Pompeo and Bolton, have made it possible for all life on planet earth to come to an end.
We've been planning to go to war with Iran since the mid '90's. This will put us in direct confrontation with the Russian military. Russia, can barbecue this country from coast to coast in less than a half hour.

Fuck you very much!

Trump is fixing that.
Except for the fact that inspections were allowed.

It's not just the opinion of the left, it is the ruling by the UN nuclear watchdog group IAEA.

No one has ever proven Iran weaponized its nuclear program.

The "money" was theirs in the first place. We just un-froze it.

Now I have a few comments regarding Trump's bullshit move...

How many inspections has Israel allowed of their nuclear sites?

Netanfuckyou lied through his teeth in a recent presentation, expecting people to believe the absurd notion that Iran would put all their nuclear documentation in a tin shack in the middle of Tehran with no lock on the door.

This decision by Trump and his lunatic war hawks Pompeo and Bolton, have made it possible for all life on planet earth to come to an end.
We've been planning to go to war with Iran since the mid '90's. This will put us in direct confrontation with the Russian military. Russia, can barbecue this country from coast to coast in less than a half hour.

Fuck you very much!

This guy gets it!

Iran is a 100% terrorist country... Only cowardly idiots would deal with terrorists....

So are the Saudis....Even FIlthy Don said he saw a group dancing during 9/11...now he's part of their war troupe.

donald-trump-sword.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back