🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Iranian enemy wakes up? "Response will send Israel into coma"

A girl walks down the street in a dark ally, she see a shadow following her to close, and in a back mirror of a car she noticed a guy holding a knife. She turns around and spays him with a tear gas she had in her purse

Attack or defense?>:eusa_whistle:
Yeah, but Syria was not holding any knives up at Israel.

They were delivering knives to Lebanon, which is none of Israel's god-damn business.

You idiot there were advanced weapons being delivered to Hezbollah, they are the terrorist organization responsible for killing U.S. marines in Lebanon, they assassinated Christian leaders in Lebanon in order to take control of that country. Iran also is responsible for killing American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. You defend Hezbollah? You defend Iran? You're a traitor. You should be thanking Israel for taking out those weapons

only nine countries consider hezbollah a terrorist organisation. they werer anti-aircraft weapons.

Lame irrelevant answer from an ignorant asshole.
How is it irrelevant? Hezbollah was a terrorist organization, now they're a government.

Irgun was a terrorist organization, now they're the Likud Party.

Where's the irrelevancy?
Hezbollah are like Al Queda and Taliban. They are not the govt., they have killed the previous Lebanese President and are holding their entire country hostage. They conduct open terrorist acts against civilians and caused the death of hundreds if not thousands of American lives and are still openly targeting and killing Americans. Hezbollah has been declared a terrorist organization by the US and Western Europe. They are being sponsored by Syria who has killed over 60,000 of its own people, and Iran, sworn enemy of the US and Israel, and basically all of humanity.

Who's side are you on, scumbag?

In first explicit threat following last week's alleged airstrike in Syria, deputy chairman of Iranian armed forces’ chief of staff says 'criminals should know that behind every blow lies a massive retaliatory blow'

Iran: Response will send Israel into coma - Israel News, Ynetnews

------------------

m0173.gif

Good, I would like to see Israel in a coma like that coma of the war criminal Sharon, only God could bring into the world a wonder like that one! Let's see a coma just like that for Israel, I cannot wait to see what God has in store for Israel!

Is that the Christian in you talking Sherri?

or your true terrorist self?

Hezbollah are like Al Queda and Taliban. They are not the govt., they have killed the previous Lebanese President
So what! Israeli settlers killed Rabin.

and are holding their entire country hostage.
Like the Tea Baggers in this country?

They conduct open terrorist acts against civilians and caused the death of hundreds if not thousands of American lives and are still openly targeting and killing Americans. Hezbollah has been declared a terrorist organization by the US and Western Europe. They are being sponsored by Syria who has killed over 60,000 of its own people, and Iran, sworn enemy of the US and Israel, and basically all of humanity.
Yeah, that's a bad thing, but it's none of your fuckin' business!

Are you telling me that you actually care about Syrian's?

Who's side are you on, scumbag?
I'm on neither side. I could care less what happens on that side of the world. It doesn't impact my daily life in any way whatsoever. So why should I care? I'm an Irish Catholic. It's not my dance.

I have no reason to hate jews and I certainly don't hate muslims either. Now, if you happen to be a Boston Celtic, now we got issues. I fuckin' hate the Celtics. Who which, we will be playing this Thursday.

Don't be so defiant, we have Kobe Bryant.

2 Lebanese soldiers killed on Syrian border, Syrian artillery fired into Lebanon.

Israeli jets medium height mock raids and blast heard in 4 areas now.

2 Lebanese soldiers killed on Syrian border, Syrian artillery fired into Lebanon.

Israeli jets medium height mock raids and blast heard in 4 areas now.

where are you reading that...I can't find it

Blast heard in Lebanon moments ago as Israeli warplanes circle the skies....
Russia has two warships in the area. Why don't they just go duck hunting and blow those fuckin' warmongering kikes out of the sky?

If Russia acts it could be a huge confrontation. Hezbollah has power to respond and I don't know if they will just yet, Syria may be involved in a war with Israel too. Depends, reports are saying many blasts are being heard.

I found the news....

"It appeared the pilots were rehearsing attacks on targets in the region, local sources told media outlets."

Reports say Israel bombed a Hezbollah electronic facility. But Hezbollah is denying reports and saying it was caused by a stun grenade....which is probably not likely.

more .....

Several outlets reported that an electrical broadcast tower was hit. Lebanon’s FutureTV said the explosion was heard at approximately 10:30 PM local time in the area of Al-Fuar.

The Shi’ite terror group Hezbollah, whose stronghold is in southern Lebanon, sealed off access to the area, according to the report.

The Hezbollah-run Al-Manar television station reported that it was the country’s anti-aircraft system which first detected Israeli aircraft entering Lebanese airspace.

Hezbollah cowards say Syria won't be dragged into war and it will keep fighting rebels. 5,000 Syrians killed in one month and like cowards Syria and Hezbollah want to fight their own people instead of responding to Israel's attacks. This is an opportunity to all forgive each other and turn your weapons at Israel and protect your people rather than kill them you cowards.

Hezbollah cowards say Syria won't be dragged into war and it will keep fighting rebels. 5,000 Syrians killed in one month and like cowards Syria and Hezbollah want to fight their own people instead of responding to Israel's attacks. This is an opportunity to all forgive each other and turn your weapons at Israel and protect your people rather than kill them you cowards.

Rubbish!

Rubbish!

:confused:

Rubbish!

:confused:

What I mean is that nobody should turn their weapons at Israel!

If terrorists want to be killed among themselves its fine with me. Let Israel out of it.

Forum List

Back