🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Iranian enemy wakes up? "Response will send Israel into coma"

2 Lebanese soldiers killed on Syrian border, Syrian artillery fired into Lebanon.

Israeli jets medium height mock raids and blast heard in 4 areas now.

??????????

What I mean is that nobody should turn their weapons at Israel!

If terrorists want to be killed among themselves its fine with me. Let Israel out of it.

If Israel attacks lebanon and Hezbollah or lebanon respond military then everyone in the region should turn their weapons, I pray to God. And they reserve the right to respond, if Hezbollah attacked Israel with 4 missiles israel would blow lebanon to hell. Israel is choosing to put itself in this if these reports are confirmed.

I thank you for thanking me, but I really didn't get that one, BIK.

What are they saying there in the Arab sources? We get nothing here.

In first explicit threat following last week's alleged airstrike in Syria, deputy chairman of Iranian armed forces’ chief of staff says 'criminals should know that behind every blow lies a massive retaliatory blow'

Iran: Response will send Israel into coma - Israel News, Ynetnews

------------------

m0173.gif

Good, I would like to see Israel in a coma like that coma of the war criminal Sharon, only God could bring into the world a wonder like that one! Let's see a coma just like that for Israel, I cannot wait to see what God has in store for Israel!

Is that the Christian in you talking Sherri?

or your true terrorist self?
Sherri's suicide vest will arrive any day now. It took a while to get enough material to make one for the fat terrorist worshiping IslamoNazi whore.

If terrorists want to be killed among themselves its fine with me. Let Israel out of it.

If Israel attacks lebanon and Hezbollah or lebanon respond military then everyone in the region should turn their weapons, I pray to God. And they reserve the right to respond, if Hezbollah attacked Israel with 4 missiles israel would blow lebanon to hell. Israel is choosing to put itself in this if these reports are confirmed.

What is confirmed?

Hallllloooooooooooooooooooooo. Details?

What is confirmed?

The Syrian border incident is confirmed. The mock raids confirmed. The blast at an electronics facility confirmed and Hezbollah is blaming it on a stun grenade explosion while a report says Israeli planes were in the sky while blast occurred. Some unconfirmed reports say blast heard in several places.

What is confirmed?

It's all happening .... not a lot of info right now

Yeah, but Syria was not holding any knives up at Israel.

They were delivering knives to Lebanon, which is none of Israel's god-damn business.

You idiot there were advanced weapons being delivered to Hezbollah, they are the terrorist organization responsible for killing U.S. marines in Lebanon, they assassinated Christian leaders in Lebanon in order to take control of that country. Iran also is responsible for killing American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. You defend Hezbollah? You defend Iran? You're a traitor. You should be thanking Israel for taking out those weapons

only nine countries consider hezbollah a terrorist organisation. they werer anti-aircraft weapons.
Nine countries? The European Union is over 25 countries, you add to that US, Canada, Australia, Japan, etc.

Fucking idiot.

Ok, thanks. That's what I heard and said on the different thread.

Stun Grenade explosion.

Personally I think its crap, honestly. They said, from little I know, that Hezbollah blocked the entire place (the explosion was heard to distance).

Blocking the entire place and making such a fuss over some lazy Stun Grenade. THEY are not even buying that.

But then again, it's their problem.

We don't get any other reports, so if they say its due to their negligence, so be it.

Last edited:

Stun Grenade explosion.

Personally I think its crap, honestly. They said, from little I know, that Hezbollah blocked the entire place (the explosion was heard to distance).

Blocking the entire place and making such a fuss over some lazy Stun Grenade. THEY are not even buying that.

We don't get any other reports, so if they say its due to their laziness, so be it.

It was an Israeli strike but Hezbollah TV is denying it right now. Also reports say the new anti aircraft weapon systems Hezbollah has are the ones that detected Israeli planes. Either Hezbollah is gonna make a surprise retaliation or they will not respond at all. Maybe through cyber attacks.

Hezbollah are like Al Queda and Taliban. They are not the govt., they have killed the previous Lebanese President
So what! Israeli settlers killed Rabin.

and are holding their entire country hostage.
Like the Tea Baggers in this country?

They conduct open terrorist acts against civilians and caused the death of hundreds if not thousands of American lives and are still openly targeting and killing Americans. Hezbollah has been declared a terrorist organization by the US and Western Europe. They are being sponsored by Syria who has killed over 60,000 of its own people, and Iran, sworn enemy of the US and Israel, and basically all of humanity.
Yeah, that's a bad thing, but it's none of your fuckin' business!

Are you telling me that you actually care about Syrian's?

Who's side are you on, scumbag?
I'm on neither side. I could care less what happens on that side of the world. It doesn't impact my daily life in any way whatsoever. So why should I care? I'm an Irish Catholic. It's not my dance.

I have no reason to hate jews and I certainly don't hate muslims either. Now, if you happen to be a Boston Celtic, now we got issues. I fuckin' hate the Celtics. Who which, we will be playing this Thursday.

Don't be so defiant, we have Kobe Bryant.
Good job proving what a fucking ignorant dufus you are. Your response was so stupid and childish it wasn't even worth responding to.

Stun Grenade explosion.

We don't get any other reports, so if they say its due to their laziness, so be it.

It was an Israeli strike but Hezbollah TV is denying it right now. Also reports say the new anti aircraft weapon systems Hezbollah has are the ones that detected Israeli planes. Either Hezbollah is gonna make a surprise retaliation or they will not respond at all. Maybe through cyber attacks.

Cyber attacks on Ha'aretz? LOL

Your brothers are not the brightest in Cyber Attacks. They always attack Ha'aretz. Why? most of the people there are their friends:cool:

Hezbollah cowards say Syria won't be dragged into war and it will keep fighting rebels. 5,000 Syrians killed in one month and like cowards Syria and Hezbollah want to fight their own people instead of responding to Israel's attacks. This is an opportunity to all forgive each other and turn your weapons at Israel and protect your people rather than kill them you cowards.
Ha ha ha. Hezbollah cowards are no different than Hamas cowards. They are two branches of the same evil Islamist snake. What's the difference between Hezbollah and Hamas and Al Queda and Islamic Jihad and Taliban....NOTHING...ALL ISLAMIC ANIMALS.

Stun Grenade explosion.

Cyber attacks on Ha'aretz? LOL

Your brothers are not the brightest in Cyber Attacks. They always attack Ha'aretz. Why? most of the people there are their friends:cool:

Where did I say Haaretz? No, I really don't know if they will resort to cyber attacks, but, we will see if these reports are true.

Hezbollah cowards say Syria won't be dragged into war and it will keep fighting rebels. 5,000 Syrians killed in one month and like cowards Syria and Hezbollah want to fight their own people instead of responding to Israel's attacks. This is an opportunity to all forgive each other and turn your weapons at Israel and protect your people rather than kill them you cowards.
Ha ha ha. Hezbollah cowards are no different than Hamas cowards. They are two branches of the same evil Islamist snake. What's the difference between Hezbollah and Hamas and Al Queda and Islamic Jihad and Taliban....NOTHING...ALL ISLAMIC ANIMALS.

Islamic Jihad and Hamas are the best resistance groups out there. They will always respond to Israeli aggression God blessed them.

I dunno where you read that. I know that at 1:22 most of my sources are sleepy, for some reason.

I'll see if I can wake them up. Mhmm.

Heard of it. Might smell like Israel, but still nothing is clear. Nobody talks about it in Israeli networks right now.

I wonder though, What Hezbollah's trying to cover up.

Why did Israel strike Lebanon? Do they really want to try to pull off a war at this moment? It could turn huge within hours.

Forum List

Back