🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Iranian enemy wakes up? "Response will send Israel into coma"

I dunno, right now the "intuition" says Israel, but no official source agrees with that.

Let's not blow the baloon more than it can take, Eh?

Good job proving what a fucking ignorant dufus you are. Your response was so stupid and childish it wasn't even worth responding to.
If you can't respond to a post that is "stupid and childish", what does that say about you?

My guess is, you flunked Sandbox 101 and weren't allowed to graduate into middle school. But I have. That's why I can explain the reason behind my logic and all you can do, is attach labels to things like a 4 year old.

If Israel doesn't stop attacking its neighbors, sooner or later, one of them will attack back.

And you better pray it's not Russia.

Israel attacked in self defense. We have a full right to do that.

If they want to attack, they know perfectly that can be the trigger to a west-MiddleEast all out war.

I don't think even THEY are that stupid to consider that.

But if, just incase, they DO, well, they will be the ones in for a suprise.

It is complete STUPIDITY to test the IDF's capacity.

self defence, you think people belive that? the only people who belive Isreals retoric nower days are zionists or zionist sypathisers. actions speak loader than words, Israels actions in the west bank prove its all balony. If you really wanted to defend yourselves you would stop building illegal settelments in the STATE of Palestine
Oh, crikey!

Hezbollah cowards say Syria won't be dragged into war and it will keep fighting rebels. 5,000 Syrians killed in one month and like cowards Syria and Hezbollah want to fight their own people instead of responding to Israel's attacks. This is an opportunity to all forgive each other and turn your weapons at Israel and protect your people rather than kill them you cowards.
Ha ha ha. Hezbollah cowards are no different than Hamas cowards. They are two branches of the same evil Islamist snake. What's the difference between Hezbollah and Hamas and Al Queda and Islamic Jihad and Taliban....NOTHING...ALL ISLAMIC ANIMALS.

Islamic Jihad and Hamas are the best resistance groups out there. They will always respond to Israeli aggression God blessed them.
Do you have a schedule of the victory parade Hezbollah will hold and is it going to be televised? I'll be glad when Al Jazeera starts broadcasting here so we can see all the victory parades and awards ceremonies.They are very impressive.

Do you really think we care about what Iran says?

They know perfectly well what'll happen once they decide to "attack" Israel.

They're all talk.
If Israel doesn't stop attacking its neighbors, sooner or later, one of them will attack back.

I guess Loinie was looking out the window when they covered geography in school......

And our very own pious little pustule of a 'pacifist', the l'il sherrithing, was just salivating at the thought of Russia attacking Israel. Oh-so-humanitarian of her, wasn't it?

Do you really think we care about what Iran says?

They know perfectly well what'll happen once they decide to "attack" Israel.

They're all talk.

I guess Loinie was looking out the window when they covered geography in school......

And our very own pious little pustule of a 'pacifist', the l'il sherrithing, was just salivating at the thought of Russia attacking Israel. Oh-so-humanitarian of her, wasn't it?

Russia isn't attacking anybody, they are fighting for Assad to keep their only foothold in the region. They are supplying the weapons that have killed tens of thousands

Good job proving what a fucking ignorant dufus you are. Your response was so stupid and childish it wasn't even worth responding to.
If you can't respond to a post that is "stupid and childish", what does that say about you?

My guess is, you flunked Sandbox 101 and weren't allowed to graduate into middle school. But I have. That's why I can explain the reason behind my logic and all you can do, is attach labels to things like a 4 year old.
What's there to respond to? You don't have the facts right, your comparisons have no relevancy, not to mention half the time you are either lying, distorting or diverting. You're running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to defend evil entities which have one thing in common with you, the desire to destroy Israel, and commit genocide on the Jews.

I'm not in the business of providing basic education for a mental midget. Go to adult night school and at least get your elementary school diploma and get back to me. You fit the perfect profile of a Jew hating anti American terrorist ass licker.

I really don't get it sometimes. And just to make it clear, I don't support the Syrian regime or the Iranian regime. But I don't want a foreign country such as Israel interfering, because they will claim Assad is their enemy. Even though they seem like friends in secret, funny how Syria didn't respond at all. But also they will declare the people after Assad as their enemy as well and their intentions will be to hurt all Syrians.
Either your so fucking ignorant that you don't know that Israel and Syria have been in a state of war for the last 50 years, or you're just upset that Israel is once more fighting evil scum.

You are you talikng about? i never said any of those things. I said Jews and arabs are cousins thats it. Arabs are not my brothers, and I never use the word "trashy" you're losing it son:cuckoo:
Some say the Palestinian's are former jews who simply changed religion. There is evidence out there that suggests they may be the direct decendants of the Israelites.
Ha ha ha! Fucking hilarious. More neo Nazi Islamo Nazi propaganda.

And some are still saying the Earth is flat, or that Catholics 'worship' Mary.......so what?

Ha ha ha! Fucking hilarious. More neo Nazi Islamo Nazi propaganda.
It's pretty funny you calling me "neo", in light of your avatar and gif's in your sig.

Dumbass statements like that, make you come off looking like a rodeo clown.

Either your so fucking ignorant that you don't know that Israel and Syria have been in a state of war for the last 50 years, or you're just upset that Israel is once more fighting evil scum.
Wrong. Israel's been at war with everyone for the last 50 years.

What's there to respond to? You don't have the facts right, your comparisons have no relevancy, not to mention half the time you are either lying, distorting or diverting. You're running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to defend evil entities which have one thing in common with you, the desire to destroy Israel, and commit genocide on the Jews.

I'm not in the business of providing basic education for a mental midget. Go to adult night school and at least get your elementary school diploma and get back to me. You fit the perfect profile of a Jew hating anti American terrorist ass licker.
Just more labels. That's all you're doing. You're trying to frame the discussion into something you're unable to explain. All you can do, is attach your little pre-school labels and hope people don't notice you're not really saying anything at all.

I don't have my "facts right", yet you cannot state what "facts" you're taking issue with and why they are wrong. Your little innuendo, is not an argument. And making shit up about my intentions, just proves your a pussy whose to "chicken" to engage in a debate. That's why you constantly spew out insults and attack anyone with a different opinion than you. You need to grow up, you little baby!

Russia isn't attacking anybody, they are fighting for Assad to keep their only foothold in the region. They are supplying the weapons that have killed tens of thousands
Would you like me to explain just how ridiculous that argument is?

Considering civil war Assad is going through right now, why the fuck would he ship weapons off to another country? Someone in his situation, needs all the weapons he can get his hands on, to fight off the rebels who are trying to remove him from power. If someone is shooting at you, that's not the time to give your gun to your neighbor.

Man, the shit you are claiming, is just "out there".

Considering civil war Assad is going through right now, why the fuck would he ship weapons off to another country? Someone in his situation, needs all the weapons he can get his hands on, to fight off the rebels who are trying to remove him from power. If someone is shooting at you, that's not the time to give your gun to your neighbor.

What does that haft to do with what I posted? There are weapons all over the place there, nobody wants terrorist groups to have them, accept Iran, maybe Russia. Maybe Hezbollah can take over Syria too, who knows what the hell’s going to happen over there

What does that haft to do with what I posted? There are weapons all over the place there, nobody wants terrorist groups to have them, accept Iran, maybe Russia. Maybe Hezbollah can take over Syria too, who knows what the hell’s going to happen over there

It is clear that when the dust settles the Middle East will become Islamist dominated and un-friendly to Israel and the USA…America has lost the ME because of our un-dying support of Israeli right wing aggression via AIPAC influence. The cost has been very high, and its bankrupting us.

The Europeans have given up on Israel, are we next?

What does that haft to do with what I posted?
There was no convoy of weapons being delivered to Hezbollah. That is just a bullshit lie the Israeli's are claiming, to justify their aggression against a sovereign nation, in the middle of a civil war. The last thing people do when fighting wars, is get rid of their weapons.

There are weapons all over the place there, nobody wants terrorist groups to have them, accept Iran, maybe Russia. Maybe Hezbollah can take over Syria too, who knows what the hell’s going to happen over there
Israel does not decide who can (and cannot) have weapons. Israel has no jurisdiction in Syria. Nor do they have any in Lebanon. It's funny how you call the governments of two nations terrorists, when they haven't done anything to Israel, yet say nothing about the terror Israel inflicts with these un-provoked air strikes.

It is clear that when the dust settles the Middle East will become Islamist dominated and un-friendly to Israel and the USA…America has lost the ME because of our un-dying support of Israeli right wing aggression via AIPAC influence. The cost has been very high, and its bankrupting us.

The Europeans have given up on Israel, are we next?
Country's that are un-friendly to Israel, have good reason to be that way. Israeli aggression makes enemies, not friends. The Israeli's have no one to blame but themselves.

I can tell you one thing about Israel, they have the best intelligence group: the Masad.

Israel has the fire power to kick both Syria and Iran's ass
at the same time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back